The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frankie scared of BOATS?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

stevenhuling 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stevenhuling Click to send private message to stevenhuling Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frankie scared of BOATS?"
what the heck is wrong with this weirdo? first of all, she's tryin to hook up with the 2 dudes. that's not gonna happen b/c she's a freak with piercings all over the place. she can't get a guy like that. she needs a freak. scared of boats? is she retarded or something. Brad, even though he went to jail, is one of the only cool ones in the house. jaqueese is basically a white man stuck in a black mans body. the only black trait that he has is that he can't swim. hopefully this season turns out good.

-sh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? Texanslvr 02-12-04 1
   RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? kelli_blue 02-14-04 3
 RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? brvnkrz 02-13-04 2
 RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? hunniebunns 02-14-04 4
   RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? brvnkrz 02-15-04 5
 RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? AJ_for_life 02-15-04 6
   RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? brvnkrz 02-15-04 7
       RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? AJ_for_life 02-15-04 8
 RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? glitzybubblegirl 02-16-04 9
   RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? AJ_for_life 02-16-04 10
       RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? glitzybubblegirl 02-17-04 12
           RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? brvnkrz 02-17-04 13
               RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? glitzybubblegirl 02-17-04 14
   RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? brvnkrz 02-16-04 11
       RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? leogirl_21 02-17-04 15
           RE: Frankie scared of BOATS? AJ_for_life 02-18-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Texanslvr 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Texanslvr Click to send private message to Texanslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-04 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

I like Ja. His one-liners are hilarious. I think he brings good CLEAN humor to the show. But we DO agree when it comes to Frankie. She is a freakin attention hungry weirdo! I mean, if she has anxiety attacks so much why isnt she on medication. And with her illness, she shouldnt be drinking anyway. It is very irresponsible of her not to take care of herself like that! It is difficult to respect someone who shows no respect for herself.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
I like Ja too! I thought when he stayed up that whole night when both Brad & Robin were in jail showed what a caring guy he is. Go JA!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
A little taken back by the racist remark, but thank God for free speech. By the way, one of my good friends who happens to be black is one of the best swimmers I know.

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
"the only black trait that he has is that he can't swim"

Okay...not so sure that "not being able to swim" should be classified as a "trait" of the black man. I kinda found that statement a little stereotypical. Having said that, I understand what you're saying, tho.
I love Ja! He, to me, is one of the only ones in that house that has shown and taken a higher ground from a moral standpoint.
Frankie, is a whole 'nother issue. I think she is just a lost little girl with an opportunity to be on TV and trying anything she can to be noticed. Robin, is alot like her,too.

Hunnie

02-15-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
I agree with your thoughts on Frankie and Robin. I hope by the end of the season they both grow up some. But I get a feeling that Frankie isn't going to make it through the season. My guess is that she is going to try and make a name for herself by going home.

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
I completely disagree with you Steven, for 1, how is jaqueese a white man stuck in a black mans body? Since when is NOT acting like a ghetto'ed out thug being black! He is what black males should be like, he can talk, think independently, goes to colledge and respects women, he is the only black man MTV has had on that is worthy of being a role model...so far.

As for frankie, poor poor girl with soooo many mental problems. The main one being a need for attention cause I suspect she has some past abuse layed on sickness, layed on a lack of caring about her fate. Make's me sad, cause no one seems to care or realize she has problem, and RW just wants to get the train reck on camera.

Brad, i think his name is, the one who got arrested, is a complete retard. If he were ugly he would fit nicely on Average Joe, hell he fits Averege Joe anyway!

The bartender with the FAKE boobs (very bad boob job btw), loooooooves the camera and the attention, and the whole N-word thing was either a show or complete retardicity.

The asian girl is very hot. And she reminds me of just about every American born Asian girl I have meet in Frisco. Perky! She can work those high heels....sorry for sounding like a perv

02-15-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
AJ, I soooo agree with you. MTV does seem to go out of it's way to find the angry black man. I admire Ja and would love if they would cast more black men that acted with respect. I will say that Teck, Mo(from SF) and Theo(the preachers son) were also good black male role models.

02-15-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
I saw the black guy from SF on the Bart (Bay Area Rapid Transit) last week! But Teck and Theo did have their flaws like womanizing, a problem I wish i had.

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
omg, you guys hate me because i'm afraid of boats don't you?!?! I HATE MY LIFE!

*~*Cas*~*
...mascot of the "Old Farts" club <---the only reason I love my life!

02-16-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
Hate you? Nooooo...I hate people who kill other people. Are you serious your afraid of boats? Or is it large objects? If so, what are you doing to fix it cause stress weakens your immune system.

02-17-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
>Hate you? Nooooo...I hate people who
>kill other people. Are you
>serious your afraid of boats?
>Or is it large objects?
>If so, what are you
>doing to fix it cause
>stress weakens your immune system.
>
I had to kill someone in a play once for Lit class...that doesn't count does it?!?!
Naw, I'm not really afraid of boats or large objects. I think I'm strange in the fact that I don't know what I'm afraid of. I don't have the typical fears that people do: snakes, tornadoes, boats (ok, not typical lol)...I don't really know what i'm afraid of...however I do know one thing I'm afraid of...I'm afraid that the "Old Farts Club" is going to move and not take me with them *cries*

*~*Casseroo*~*...Old Farts Mascot....do you think I need a costume to be a true mascot??

02-17-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
Oh glitz, that is my fear too. If they leave us behind we can be the Old Fart too club together and alone. LOL
Of course you must wear a costume as a mascot. I can't wait to see what costume you come up with.

02-17-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
If it means staying with the old farts club, i will totally get over my fear of boats and large objects!!!! Oh, my costume will be the greatest old farts costume EVER invented!!!!

*~*Casseroo*~*

02-16-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
We would never hate a fellow poster.(especially not a fellow member of the old farts club and especially not our mascot.) Not for a phobia anyhow. But honey if our old fart club has to move to an ocean town we are going to have to leave you behind. You can be our mascot but not our cruise director.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
Frankie is crazy and Robin is mad.

02-18-04, 02:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Frankie scared of BOATS?"
I wonder what would happen if the had a good Psychologist on the show to tell them how messed up they are...it would be great.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •