The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-02-01, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-01 AT 03:25 AM (EST)

"Aye, Aye Captain!" I've said it a million times. That's how I answered my dad. I found it a little less degrading than ,"Sir, yes Sir!" and a little more popular than "whatever.." He appreciated the fact that I answered him this way, though he never told me. I know it for a fact. I recall every word that ever graced his lips, sparce as they were. The silence was haunting at times and it got us nowhere....fast. Over the years, I longed to tell him how I felt. Just once, but I couldn't bring myself to do it as I knew that he would panic being the solemn silent man he was. So it was decided, in the back of my mind, to tell him anyway. I walked over to my father and he looked up at me. His stern stare stopped me in my tracks, "Aye, Aye Captain!" was all I could muster. He nodded as if to acknowledge that he knew....somehow he knew. From that day on I said it more often at more inappropriate times and I got the nod and it made me happy. Unfortunately, time bore down hard on my father and that damned day came. I stood by his bedside trying to find the courage, knowing this was my last chance, but all I could say was "Aye, Aye Captain..." He nodded, we shared a tear and he left me. I discovered how similar we were that day. Same stupid fears, same stupid pride. He did, however, pass on his regrets to me I hope. I think of him often as I look at my own son. He stares up at me from his crib and I say, "Aye, Aye my baby, aye aye." I don't know for sure, but last night, I think I saw him nod. And I was happy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! VampKira 07-02-01 1
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! ItzLisa 07-02-01 2
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! dabo 07-02-01 3
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! aymelek 07-02-01 4
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! SherpaDave 07-02-01 5
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! Drive My Car 07-02-01 6
 RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain! moonbaby 07-02-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-02-01, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Supe....

I loved this.. It says so much about life.. and love.. and how sometimes it is difficult for some people to express it..Thank you, my hero... *hugs Superman*

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-02-01, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Once again, Supe, you've gone beyond magnificence - and once again, I'm having a cry over my first cup of coffee! Brilliant, hon!

dabo 26392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
The neverending quest for truth and justice yeilds results once again! Thanks, Supes, this is just a gem of a piece.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-02-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
*runs to the phone to call up her dad to tell him how much she loves him*

Thanks, Supe.

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Aye, aye Supes.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Again he give me chills ( in the sentimental way of course)

Thank You Superman

EBug

moonbaby 17097 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC(CW) Aye, Aye Captain!"
Oh Supe ya made me cry AGAIN!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •