The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"american idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lkjy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lkjy Click to send private message to lkjy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"american idol"
is anybody but me noticeing that clay aiken is being included as an american idol clay ain't no american idol every body knows ruben is the american idol and my american idol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: american idol MrsOrton 09-28-04 1
 Holy cow! Breezy 10-01-04 2
   RE: Holy cow! greenmonstah 10-03-04 4
       RE: Holy cow! PepeLePew13 10-19-04 9
 RE: american idol huskerchick 10-01-04 3
 RE: american idol seahorse 10-04-04 5
   RE: american idol okaychatt 10-06-04 6
       RE: american idol seahorse 10-19-04 8
 RE: american idol Lasann 10-13-04 7
 RE: american idol Darloma 10-21-04 10
 RE: american idol callalilly3000 10-28-04 11
   RE: american idol angelina0827 11-04-04 12
       RE: american idol batts 11-05-04 13
           RE: american idol angelina0827 11-05-04 14
               RE: american idol PatrickB 11-06-04 15
   Clay's Christmas CD Breezy 12-02-04 16
       RE: Clay's Christmas CD consise10 12-02-04 17
 RE: american idol Paradise Hotel Lover 12-09-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MrsOrton 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrsOrton Click to send private message to MrsOrton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: american idol"
Obviously, Clay Aiken IS better than Ruben, and FINALLY America see's that. That's why he's doing so much better. A TRUE American Idol.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Holy cow!"
Since you used a double negative, which makes your statement a postive... yes Clay is an American Idol.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Holy cow!"
Are you a Claymate?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Back in my day you could not say ain't or your mother would faint and your father would fall in a bucket of paint.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Holy cow!"
Or a claymation figure?

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

huskerchick 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huskerchick Click to send private message to huskerchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: american idol"
What ever happen to ruben anyway?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: american idol"
Who's Ruben?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-06-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: american idol"
<Who's Ruben?

Never heard of him. Oh wait - isn't that a sandwich?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: american idol"
No that's a Hero sammich.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-13-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: american idol"
I actually purchased Ruben's CD, thought I'd support the brother, ya no. Horrible - there's only one Luther and he's not Ruben.

Darloma 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darloma Click to send private message to Darloma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: american idol"
Clay may not have been voted in as American Idol (phones jammed, ya know!) but he, like many befor him, has become an Idol on his own merrits. He was, if you remember, voted into the competition by the people phoning in the first place. That was way before we all knew just how wonderful he was/is. He just gets better with every passing day. I have been lucky now to have seen him twice.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: american idol"

I? Am a Claymate.

Official Kittyloaf Sig
I have seen him in concert three times. How pathetic is that?

angelina0827 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelina0827 Click to send private message to angelina0827 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: american idol"
CLAYMATE all the way. He has a sound like no other. I also like Ruebin. although, was not impressed at all with his cd. My favorite performance by Ruebin is when he sang Nights on Broadway. Originally done by the Beegees. I love everything Clay sings. and, His cd did not disapoint me in the least. Love Kelly Clarkson too. She is a song bird.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: american idol"
I love Clay and would listen to him over Reuben Studdard any day of the week

angelina0827 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelina0827 Click to send private message to angelina0827 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: american idol"
YOU SAID IT!!!

PatrickB 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PatrickB Click to send private message to PatrickB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: american idol"
That's because he should have won. He was obviously the most talented of the 2, and a pop career suits him good. Ruben is great, but the market he is targeted to is limited.

----------------------------------------------------------------

free Photo iPod Guide

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Clay's Christmas CD"
I listened to it last night. I liked it. Did anyone else purchase it?

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Clay's Christmas CD"
No i havent purchased it because its not available where i am from...

Paradise Hotel Lover 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to send private message to Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: american idol"
You are exactly right Ruben is the american idol of season 2 but the fact is clay is a bigger star than ruben and you cant change that. People like clay better he was my pick for the 2nd season and i really thought he was going to win but he didnt and i accepted that so maybe its time you accept that clay is better at singing and marketing himself than ruben.. Keep singing clay because God gave you the voice to do it

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •