The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds week - Dustin wins HOH "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-27-07, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds week - Dustin wins HOH "
...and Amber cries. Well, who would have guessed that? I'm thinking she will be doing much more this week, since she feels she is co-HOH.

It appears that the vote America had is the topic of discussion in the hamster house tonight. D!ick and Dustin think it was Nick. Danielle and Amber think it was Jen. Kail thinks it was Danielle. (I think the vote will have ramifications for the next few weeks, too, with Nick becoming the target for some instead of, say, D!ck.)

Zack is making his case to Dustin, trying to get off Dustin's radar. This is long, but I found it entertaining and wanted to share. From TV Clubhouse:

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4333969.html?1185519845

Zach says there are things there that just drive him nuts and he can't get arounds it. He's tried to give people a break but he's kind of sick of some of these people.

Dustin....oh, that's how it's supposed to go. We're supposed to love these people, get sick of them, get tired, then love again

Z...I think strategy is part of it but every week it just goes to #####. I've been pretty standoffish because I really don't know who to talk to about the way this game is being set up. I don't like the way these pieces are moveing

D...you were part of the original plan to move pieces.

Z...I've kind of always been able to talk to you. I don't know if it's putting me in danger to talk to you. Personally, I miss being a part of something and that's what I don't have. With work, at least, I was part of a team to excercise a project. Now the project changes ever day. I don't have an Amber. I don't know if it's just that I'm deficient in making relationships like that or what.

D...well, you choos the side you walk down

Z...Two sides to that...either God sends you down a path or there's a path there and you walk it. This game upsets me because certain people here don't deserve to be here and they're still here. That makes me sad. Say they make it to the end. I'd feel like such a schmuck if I leave next weekend.Some of these people are idiots in this box. I feel peculiar. I don't know. I feel like I"ve lived up to my standards as far as the way in which I perceive my ideals as a person but in here you become something you don't want to be. That's why I thought Mike was cool. He didn't change which ultimatly is why he wasn't right for this game.

D...I disagree.

Z interupts D at this and D sighs hugely.

Then Z says: my intention was not to...it's just that I've got a headach. I feel like I'm stuck at a hollywood club and everyone's phoney. I feel like I'm in high school and getting picked last for PE. I dont have an amber or a nick and daniele or an eric and jess. I've never had anyone. Outside of this game too. It's always been me. In a game like this, it's like now you only have you. It's like a very complex math problem to me and it's f'ing incredible because it changes every day. It's neat.

Then, a few minutes later:

Z...it's nice to talk to someone who makes it at least a little bit intelligent.

D...well, I won't lie. In life, just as in the game, it's about the decisions you make.

Z...I think I'm doing alright. The thing that opened my eyes was when ##### exposed everyone.

D...I think he exposed Kail.

Z...to me, he opened my eyes. I didn't think mike had a prayer but I don't respect kail as a player. Anyone that would sell out someone even though a situation changed...I don't respect that. Everything I've said I'd do, I've done.
I've been straightforward with ##### and with you.
Like when we were in the teacup and you asked me about #####.

D...and i've asked you two times since then.

Z...realistically and the way the game has been set up and the way ##### has been playing, I was true to the end. To the end of this, I voted to get Kail out. I don't respect people that sell you out like that. It's disappointing because if you were in her positions I would have voted you out too. It's so weak ...It's so callow. I don't respect her at all.

D...under no circumstance should anyone base a lot on knowing someone for a month.

Z...well, yes and no. I find Nick, Mike and yourself to be people I would to outside of here. I can't say much for the rest.
I have certain strategies in mind for what I'd do if I were in your position

D...well, i....

Z interupts him and Dustin sighs loudly again.

Z...let me say this and then I'll let you talk. The only way what I did can be changed is thru time, so I don't know

D...well, what was your course of rationality when you decided on day two to shake hands with mike and kail and nick on day to to make an alliance. I don't mean to offend you but what the f were you thinking.

Z...well, I guess, I...

D...interupts zach this time: where was you mind on the second day when you didn't know these people.

Z..I know what you're getting at. Um... I know what my philosophy was before I came in here. This was my original thought: If I could gear up and have a couple of guy friends that were fairly competitive, if I had guy guys, football guys. I had mike and nick who I could have conversations with. And I needed to have one woman on the woman's side. Originally I was gonna pick amber or daniele but I got such negative energy from them from the first day. I just get vibes. I'm a vibe guy. It's like at a club...there's a chick that I'm into, but I can't force something. But with Kail...a 37 year old girl that took the first comp..it's like hey, look at this lady. And she already had a deal with mike. But nick and myself had similar humor. Being in a house with fourteen people is uncomfortable for a while. When I walked in HOH mike and kail were shaking hands and at that poing mike said: do you want to team up. I said yeah, sure and they asked if I could get nick onboard, so I did. I don't like to badmouth people but Kail is a very limited strategic person. She doesn't understand what a bond is. She gave it away weeks ago by saying "hey, we need to talk" when people were sitting there. She was a really bad leak. I knew as soon as I joined up it was a really bad idea but I couldn't get out of it.

D...was it at that point that you decided to rebel against the alliance

Z...##### told me Kail told him what's up, Nick told him what's up. I think Kail told Jen everything and she put it out there.

D...Just being there put a target on Jen's back, regardles.

Z...the safest thing for you to do is put Kail and Jen back up. That's the "get out of jail free" card for you. I've caught Jen in some major ##### about all sorts of stuff. I stood true to what I agreed with with you guys. I still feel that Nick and I are pretty close, flat out. I always ask nick what he's leaning toward voting cause I'm down. I value his opinion even though we don't see eye to eye, especially lately.
But like, with you, I don't mind sharing info with you.

D...you're not going to sell people out just to save your own #####..

Z...I wish I had names. My short term memory sucks at certain things. I know people told me you and Amber need to go. I wish I could remember who.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Live feeds week - Dustin wins HOH   Rebel Crown     07-27-07       
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Q     07-27-07     1  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Wacko Jacko     07-27-07     2  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-27-07     3  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   nailbone     07-27-07     5  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-27-07     9  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   toddE     07-27-07     6  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   ginger     07-27-07     7  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   KScott     07-27-07     8  
                     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   frisky     07-28-07     20  
                         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   nailbone     07-30-07     31  
                             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   frisky     07-30-07     32  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   The Cake     07-27-07     4  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-27-07     10  
   Nominations are . . .   Rebel Crown     07-28-07     11  
     RE: Nominations are . . .   Estee     07-28-07     12  
     POV players   AugustGirl     07-28-07     13  
     RE: Nominations are . . .   JoshInSGV     07-28-07     14  
     RE: Nominations are . . .   vince3     07-28-07     15  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-28-07     16  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   ohmyheck     07-28-07     17  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-28-07     18  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   flipxcyd     07-28-07     19  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-29-07     22  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   frisky     07-28-07     21  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-29-07     23  
   LNC change their minds again   Rebel Crown     07-29-07     24  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   kathliam     07-29-07     25  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   AugustGirl     07-29-07     26  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   BBAddict     07-29-07     27  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   nosymom     07-29-07     28  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-30-07     29  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Buggy     07-30-07     30  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-30-07     33  
     Veto has been used --   Estee     07-30-07     34  
         RE: Veto has been used --   AugustGirl     07-30-07     35  
             RE: Veto has been used --   Estee     07-30-07     36  
             RE: Veto has been used --   JoshInSGV     07-30-07     39  
                 RE: Veto has been used --   lovekeanu     08-02-07     73  
         Doing the Britney Shears...   AugustGirl     07-30-07     37  
             RE: Doing the Britney Shears...   Estee     07-30-07     38  
             RE: Doing the Britney Shears...   brvnkrz     07-30-07     41  
                 RE: Doing the Britney Shears...   rjrabbit     07-30-07     44  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-30-07     40  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Snidget     07-30-07     42  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-30-07     43  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   MandyM     07-30-07     45  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Sues     07-30-07     46  
                     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   MarkP     07-30-07     47  
                     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-31-07     48  
   Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Jen   Rebel Crown     07-31-07     49  
     RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   MarkP     07-31-07     50  
     RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   JoshInSGV     07-31-07     51  
         RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   vince3     07-31-07     53  
             RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   Corvis     07-31-07     54  
                 RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   JoshInSGV     07-31-07     55  
     RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   robeson     07-31-07     52  
     RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   AugustGirl     07-31-07     59  
         RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   nazpink     07-31-07     68  
             RE: Monday Night Fights - ED vs. Je...   nailbone     08-01-07     71  
   RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-31-07     56  
     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   Rebel Crown     07-31-07     57  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   MarkP     07-31-07     58  
         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   FishWoman     07-31-07     60  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   jd8855     07-31-07     61  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   frisky     07-31-07     62  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   FishWoman     07-31-07     64  
             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   zipperhead     07-31-07     63  
                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   AugustGirl     07-31-07     65  
                     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   BBAddict     07-31-07     66  
                         RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     07-31-07     67  
                             RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   AugustGirl     08-01-07     69  
                                 RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   JoshInSGV     08-01-07     70  
                                     RE: Live feeds week - Dustin wins H...   AugustGirl     08-01-07     72  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •