The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ItsAllAboutTheCheese 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItsAllAboutTheCheese Click to send private message to ItsAllAboutTheCheese Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help!"
Does anyone know when American Idol even starts this year?! The date....anyone!?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Next week, I think DontGetMeStarted 09-15-04 1
 RE: Help! seahorse 09-18-04 2
 RE: Help! weeza 09-22-04 3
 RE: Help! strid333 09-23-04 4
 RE: Help! sleeeve 09-24-04 5
   RE: Help! consise10 12-02-04 6
       American Idol And Australian Idol 2 consise10 12-04-04 7
           RE: American Idol And Australian Id... consise10 12-06-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Next week, I think"
I could be worng, that isn't unheard of... ;)

(wrong.. that's the joke...)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Help!"
I do not think it will be until 2005. They are still auditioning contestants. I think they will be in San Francisco in October.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

weeza 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weeza Click to send private message to weeza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Help!"
This is not for sure, but in reading the first show and second shows websites, they both started about January. This is just a guess, but I'd say thats about when this season will start too.
I'm hoping I can track down a definite date too, I'm sure the website will post when everything is decided.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Help!"
From what I understood, FOX airs AI when there is a lull in the baseball and football seasons. So that would mean Jan or Feb next year.

Three is the perfect number.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Help!"
February 8 is the tentative air date scheduled for the first live episode (the first of four semi-final episodes, as usual).

The date of the season premeire will depend on:

1) The number of audition episodes (which will depend primarily on the number of BAD auditions, since they don't usually take up too much airtime with good auditions).

2) The number of second round episodes (it's been three in the past, but this can depend on the amount of drama caused by the second round of auditions).

3) The number of episodes per week that they plan to show during the first few weeks (before the weekly live episode followed by elimination show format starts).

Based on AI's history, I'd guess that the season premeire will be held during the week of January 17, but this could change depending on the quality of the footage from the auditions (which is still being filmed as we speak) and from the second round (which will probably take place in November or early December).

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Help!"
January 18 ,I think ?Do you know when it will begin in Australia?

12-04-04, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "American Idol And Australian Idol 2"
We`ll probably get a delayed telecast of it over here.
Last year I loved it so much it became like an addiction.I loved Fantasia, Latoya London and George Huff.I really Liked Diana DeGarmos version of the winners single along with all that massive choir..God you Americans really know how to put on a grand show !! It was absolutely superb.Didnt really like the Hawaian contestant-what was her name?.She was rather popular and she did come in at third place..was it true that most of Hawaiai got behind her and voted ? What are all the past idols doing now? What is Latoya London and George Huff doing ?George was a wildcard wasnt he?Did you like the way he danced?It was funny wasnt it ? On our Australian idol no2 a wildcard got through to second place.He was a powerful and superb performer-very well trained is the word His name is Anthony Callea.
The winner was a 16 year old girl who changed and transformed herself into a beautiful butterfly..She was sheer natural talent ,brilliant and endearing-a deserving winner! Her name is Casey Donovan..have you heard of her in The United States?

12-06-04, 07:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: American Idol And Australian Idol 2"
Yes remembered the third last American Idol of last season-Jasmine Trias...there you go the memory is working !

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •