The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-28-05 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

The show starts on 3/28, so we need to start to round up writers for summaries. Please sign up on this thread if you're interested in summarizing an episode this season, and indicate whether there are there are any dates for which you're not available.

By signing up on this thread, you're committing to posting your summary in a timely fashion. Please don't let your fellow posters down. Thanks.

Here's the beginning of the list:

Ep. 1 (3/28) - greeneyes
Ep. 2 (4/4) - txmomma
Ep. 3 (4/11) - Debcapsfan
Ep. 4 (4/18) - Volsfan
Ep. 5 (4/25) - sorgee
Ep. 6 (5/2) - frisky and her snarky hat

BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I have no idea how many episodes are going to air, so I just keep assigning episodes. Eventually, I will figure out that I need to a) stop assigning episodes or b) laugh at the people I assign to later episodes who actually think they'll get to write.

Hint: If I assign you an episode in 2006, I think it's safe to say that this season will be over before then.

I'll add to it, well, when there are other writers to add!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... txmomma26 03-22-05 1
   RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... Bebo 03-23-05 3
       RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... txmomma26 03-23-05 5
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... greeneyes 03-22-05 2
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... DebCapsFan 03-23-05 4
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... volsfan 03-25-05 6
 i'm in sorgee 03-26-05 7
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... Mon Cherie 03-28-05 8
 Confirmed! volsfan 03-28-05 9
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... frisky 03-29-05 10
 RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The... MTW1961 03-30-05 11
   I'm so sorry Bebo 05-03-05 12
       RE: I'm so sorry Mon Cherie 05-03-05 13
           Oops! Bebo 05-04-05 14
               RE: Oops! Mon Cherie 05-04-05 15
                   Actually.... Bebo 05-04-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

I'll give it a try, if you don't mind having someone who has never written a summary before.

The only date I'd be unavailable would be the last week in April.

ETA: I'll even volunteer to do the 2 hour premiere, if you'd like.

SigPic by Syren

03-23-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Thanks for the offer on the premiere, but I had already checked with greeneyes to see if she was willing. Hope you're available for Ep. 2.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Ep. 2 isn't a problem!

SigPic by Syren

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
I'll be glad to write again. If at all possible something in April, as May will be swamped for me with last minute shower and wedding stuff.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
I'll do one. Might be the last Bachelor ever.

Made for me by RolldDice.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
I will throw my hat into the ring. I don't have any other summaries coming up so I am open to any dates.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "i'm in"
and i promise to post much more quickly this time.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Sign me up. I promise I'll be good this season and that my summary will be more timely than my Real World ones.

Mon

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Confirmed!"
Penciled into my calendar!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Okay, Bebo! I think it's time I took the plunge!

Sign me up if there's anything left. I've already got my snarky hat on after watching last night.

The world is my litterbox.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summary sign-up thread for "The Bachelor""
Somehow, I missed that this show was coming up! Bebo, if you need another summary writer OR a last minute replacement, you can count on me. I TiVo all the episodes and make it a habit to keep each one until the summary for that episode has been posted.

So if someone no-shows, or drops out, or misses the episode, you can call on me at the last minute to step in.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

05-03-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
12. "I'm so sorry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

I need one more summary writer, so it looks like you've got the finale.

05-03-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm so sorry"
Well, looks like I got skipped, but if you need someone for the "After the Rose" show or whatever comes up, I'm still available.

05-04-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
14. "Oops!"
My bad. You've got the After the Rose show, Mon. Sorry I missed it.

05-04-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Oops!"
Tis ok! Confirmed for the "After the Rose" show.

05-04-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
16. "Actually...."
Mon, I need a writer for next week's episode, where they visit with the cast-off girls. Would you be available for that?

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •