The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Call me a prude but...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Call me a prude but...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-06 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

There aint NO WAY I'm sticking my hand in a bag full of used bras. Good grief what an assignment. Getting the ladies new bras is fine but who thinks these things up?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Call me a prude but.... susan765 02-14-06 1
   RE: Call me a prude but.... ashoka 02-14-06 2
       RE: Call me a prude but.... lovemydogdude 02-14-06 3
   RE: Call me a prude but.... ouraybound 02-14-06 10
 RE: Call me a prude but.... snowflake2 02-14-06 4
   RE: Call me a prude but.... shawnar 02-14-06 5
   RE: Call me a prude but.... Ijustsharted 02-14-06 7
   RE: Call me a prude but.... jeana28 02-14-06 8
   RE: Call me a prude but.... justfionablue 02-14-06 11
   RE: Call me a prude but.... JustBNMe 02-15-06 19
       RE: Call me a prude but.... horsewhisperer 02-16-06 30
 RE: Call me a prude but.... eire_heart74 02-14-06 6
   RE: Call me a prude but.... snowflake2 02-14-06 9
       RE: Call me a prude but.... lovemydogdude 02-14-06 12
           RE: Call me a prude but.... EMTBGRL 02-14-06 13
               RE: Call me a prude but.... snowflake2 02-15-06 14
               RE: Call me a prude but.... lifeless_93 02-15-06 22
 RE: Call me a prude but.... OklaBlue 02-15-06 15
 RE: Call me a prude but.... SOfan0221 02-15-06 16
   RE: Call me a prude but.... Endoralynn 02-16-06 23
 RE: Call me a prude but.... msbehavin 02-15-06 17
   RE: Call me a prude but.... Ijustsharted 02-15-06 18
 RE: Call me a prude but.... Alpharedhead 02-15-06 20
   RE: Call me a prude but.... Ijustsharted 02-15-06 21
       RE: Call me a prude but.... bearsaresweet 02-16-06 24
       RE: Call me a prude but.... SeasonedRefinement 02-16-06 25
           RE: Call me a prude but.... Ijustsharted 02-16-06 26
               RE: Call me a prude but.... lovemydogdude 02-16-06 27
 RE: Call me a prude but.... maryellennaco 02-16-06 28
 RE: Call me a prude but.... Redbud 02-16-06 29
   RE: Call me a prude but.... SeasonedRefinement 02-17-06 31
       RE: Call me a prude but.... justfionablue 02-17-06 32
           RE: Call me a prude but.... SeasonedRefinement 02-17-06 33
               RE: Call me a prude but.... snowflake2 02-18-06 37
 RE: Call me a prude but.... OklaBlue 02-17-06 34
   RE: Call me a prude but.... lovemydogdude 02-17-06 35
   RE: Call me a prude but.... DedeV 02-18-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
I didn't think about that. That is too funny. The price poor Andi has to pay for a little TV time.

ashoka 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashoka Click to send private message to ashoka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
I thought the assignment was ridiculous. I thought the whole idea was to be happy with your authentic self, the one in your soul, not your bra. Now, I know , it's just a bra, but isn't Christe's whole thing about beauty being fufilling when it's on the inside, not if your bra makes your boobs look bigger? So let's take the emphasis off it's what's on the inside that counts and put it where it really matters-------DO YOUR BOOBS LOOK SEXY? Because of course, finding the right bra will make all of your problems go away and as long as your chest is pretty, you can make whatever changes needed to be happy. It made me sick. Now when Oprah did the bra thing, I was enthralled and went right out and got sized, don't get me wrong. To use it as a catalyst for change is just disgusting. Andy Paige is bad enough on her own, but to have to look at Jodi's old bra? Ugh......

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
LOL I just sharted..well I guess she makes the big bucks so hehe..personally I'd rather stick my hand in a bag of old used bras than walk across the streets in LA like a chicken, or skipping!?

I agree that an external change can make alot of difference to your inner being. It was interesting to hear the size they came in with vs. the size they left with. Although I know they're supposed to be working on what's inside..it makes sense to me to boost their well being (hehe) via bra fitting. A new haircut for example can make you feel good. The better they feel while they're working on themselves might be helpful. As obsessed as Christie supposedly is about her looks she sure needed this because those puppies needed hoisted up HOY!

ouraybound 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ouraybound Click to send private message to ouraybound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
andy really has a fixation with people and them not having the right bra......personally i never wear one. i don't wear allot of fitted clothes and all the camis have bra shelves in them...i can't stand wearing a bra. maybe andy will come and pick me up for a propper bra fitting.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
No kidding!! And did we we really need to see Jodi's used bra held up and stretched full view for the TV camera? And what is with Andy FORCING them to burn personal belongings? (I got the feeling Jodi wanted to keep that bra.)

I didn't really think Andy changed anyone's life with those bras...everyone pretty much looked the same. Jodi still had bra bulges in the back (Andy lied & said she didn't) and Jill's bustline looked EVEN SMALLER than usual in comparison to her lower body.

Kim and Kelly aren't "big" enough for it to make that much of a difference.

And what was with Andy making that over-the-top scrunched up "EXCITED" face when telling the housemates they were going for new bras:

If she is really that excited about choosing bras perhaps she needs another stay in the SO House? And when she keeps talking about her "business", I want to remind her that her only business is waiting for SO to give her a phone call!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
I am so glad you noticed that too!!!! I was laughing soooo hard! I had to keep pausing it. Too funny!

02-14-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Call me a prude but...."

ROFLMFAO! I too noticed her faces! HAHAHAHA!

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
OMG. what kind of picture is that of andy? thats just SCARY.

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
That picture is the stuff nightmares are made of!!!
If I was in the house and saw that I would RUN!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Andy looked like she f*rted due to a heavy build up of gas when she made the faces she did. Then she was so relieved she couldn't stop smiling. The bra exercise was okay but I didn't need to see the big ol things stretched across the screen. I could have stored my bowling ball in a few of them. Plus instead of burning them and adidng to the pollution why didn't they give them to a clothing center for women or to the LA mission or something useful like that?

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
JustBNme,
Perfect!! It had to be gas!! Jeez, I'm laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face!
'could have stored my bowling ball in a few of them' . You're killing me here! Yeah and that big ol' pink one was bigger than my condo. Who ever owned that one should have her "girls" registered as dangerous weapons.
Thanks for the hysterics, I needed them today!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
You're not a prude. I wouldn't want to do it either. I know life is suppose to be full of moments that go from one extreme to the other but sometimes it's just a little to flip on this show.

One day we're talking about Kelly needed 75 feet of space between her and a loved one, the next let's whip out our bras on TV.

Does Andy do anything other than come on this show? I haven't seen her on any other TV show. Wasn't that part of her goal?

02-14-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
eire_heart wrote: <<One day we're talking about Kelly needed 75 feet of space between her and a loved one, the next let's whip out our bras on TV.>>
-------------------------------------------------------------
LOL! How true!

eire_heart also wrote: <<Does Andy do anything other than come on this show?>>
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well, you can always check what's going on with Andy by checking the "Schedule" and "In the Press" section of her website. I do this from time to time, and let me tell you, the answer to your question is apparently "NO!". Andy has no real "business" outside the cocoon of SO. It would seem to me that if she were truly such a "successful graduate" she would have more options open to her than simply sitting by her phone, waiting for SO to call her to come on the show and PRETEND to be a "style expert".

02-14-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
That picture is absolutely nauseating. Andy was so fakey today. And that poem..did the last line even rhyme??? sharted I'd say you're far from a prude!..just human. I too think it was stupid how they burned their bras..it didn't even make any sense and Andy seemed out of her league.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
I agree. It made no sense! Bras aren't cheap, either. Did they get reimbursed for the bra burning? I would have flat out said "No" to the exercise. Or, if I had a moment of weakness and decided to play, I would have asked for payment, up front, before burning anything of mine! It was so retro-1970's and how was that exercise supposed to be "empowering" by going backwards to the symbolism of the beginning of the Women's Equal Rights Amendments? Give me a BREAK! And, I do think this was worse than skipping or acting like a chicken in LA (someone said that before) because neither one of those things involves being ordered to destroy personal property. What would have been the punishment for saying, "No?" That's a property crime unless it's done by the owner. And, the owner, in my opinion, is acting under duress (during therapy, under guidance from "authority figures.") wrong, wrong, wrong! that's almost the same as Rhonda or Iyanla burning their bras for them, "Here! Let me help you with that!" I can just see them whipping off the women's bras and piling them on the fire to "help" them out! I sometimes feel this show should be immediately followed by Judge Judy. Wouldn't you LOVE to see Judy Judy say to any of the LC's, "Because I'm the boss, applesauce. Pay her $100 for the bra you forced her to burn!"

02-15-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
EMTBGRL wrote: <<Wouldn't you LOVE to see Judy Judy say to any of the LC's, "Because I'm the boss, applesauce. Pay her $100 for the bra you forced her to burn!" >>
------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!

If they're gonna destroy personal property, then I'd love to see the HG's circle Andy & make her take a hammer to those big plastic bead necklaces she loves to wear! Or force her to burn those oversized stupid fabric flower pins she wears so often! When I see her with one of those on, I keep waiting for it to squirt water, like the ones clowns wear!

lifeless_93 65 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
I agree whole hardly. Most looked brand new and one of the house mate (forget which one) had said that the bra she was wearing was her favorite one. I guess I would have gotten a "D" at the next BOR for resisting the process, because I would have pitched a huge fit. Presonally I liked the red bra that Jill had, I was hoping she was going to tell Andy "NO Way am I burning this bra".

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Clown? You can't see my bra!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
AMEN to that!!! Plus poor, poor Andy Paige, I personally didn't think the ladies looked any better after than before.

Kim looked like she had little Madonna cone breasts after she came back.

And for all the boobage that the bra fitter ladie tried to say Jill had spead around the side of her body she didn't look any bigger either and I thought I heard her say she was in a H cup????? WHAT!!!! Where is it?

Oh well, at least the ladies got out and had a good time.

Endoralynn 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Endoralynn Click to send private message to Endoralynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
If I would have been Jill or Christie I would have felt worse coming out of the bra shop. I mean you go in a C cup and you come out an H...I don't think any of them looked like an H cup. If you want to make them, especially Christie, feel worse about themselves, keep sending them in and changing the sizes of their clothing. Okay Christy, your a size 10 now after your bi-pass surgery, sorry we made a mistake, your now a 24 instead.

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Did anyone else notice the massive plume of smoke that rose up when Jill's bra got tossed in the fire? I'm surprised the LAFD didn't get called. That's a LOT of foam rubber to be burning....what about the ozone layer?

02-15-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Call me a prude but...."

Oh yeah the smoke! It was quite a bit. I thought it was funny....LOL

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Gee, they're bras, not panties. But if it'll make you feel any better, you can use my hand sanitizer.

~AR~

02-15-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
No thanks...

bearsaresweet 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bearsaresweet Click to send private message to bearsaresweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
If i am like most people i am already uncomfortable with my body and i do not need to be humiliated by my bra size and burning them. Granit you need a new bra every once in a while but to broadcast it and the sizes of all the woman. That had to be a rude awakening or make some of them feel even worse about there image. It seems that most of them have body image problems.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Sorry to be redundant, but the Olympics are pre-empting us. I missed a boob fest show?

Did they really say Jill was an H cup? I always thought she was rather small busted for a 300+ pound woman. I believe she has a large number (lots of inches around her back). But the inches between the largest part of the breast and the flat area under the breast determines the cup size, right? I believe Christi is in a large cup size - but an H? And Jill...I would have guessed a 48 - 52 C.

BTW, any really big surprises in what they thought they were and what they measured as. And where do you find a bra with an H cup - certainly not Victoria's Secret!

02-16-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Call me a prude but...."

Seasoned ...there is only 1 store in the world that sells these according to the womamn that owns it.I belive she sells up to a J size.
Wich by the way is a lie cause I googled size J bra and came up with several stores and her's wasnt one of them....LOL

02-16-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
LOL..I think they meant they were the only store that had such a variety of sizes "on site"..not that they couldn't be found elsewhere. I too think Jill would be a C..just needed bigger inches around. I can't remember all the size shifts..would be interesting to recall them all.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
No, you're not a prude... I'm with you and the bra grab bag dealie. That's just plain yukky, IMHO. And the SMOKE that Jill's red bra gave off must have sent the smoke detectors off in a half-mile radius. Andy Paige needs to go ahead and find herself another money-making project. This one really was a stinker!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
LOL! Me too! I thought the same thing - no friggin way I'm touching those USED BRAS!!!!!!!!!! Is she kidding?! Why not pass the bag around and ask each person to pull out theirs and throw it in!!

02-17-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Hey guys...be thankful for small favors. Andy could have announced that everyone was going to learn their correct panty size. Can you imagine the grab bag then? Ewwwww....

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
How about if they burn Andie's undies and send HER home???

02-17-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
How about if they burn Andie's undies and send HER home???

LOL...that gave me a funny mental image.

The general consensus seems to be that burning Andy's undies and sending her home would be much appreciated...provided, of course, that she was still wearing the flaming undies as she ran towards the door!

02-18-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
LOL, Seasoned! Now I too am infected with that funny mental image of Andy Paige. In mine, Andy is still wearing that "fake excited" expression on her face from the pics above as she runs to tend to her blazing @ss!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
Wasted. Some of them looked new. Like Jodi really didn't want to give hers up.

"One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
"If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."

02-17-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
lol Okla that's cute
Maybe they were better off with their old bras if they didn't fit them either way SO owns them right now so they are programmed to do what they are told lol

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Call me a prude but...."
LMAO, have you seen the pic that goes along with that little saying? It is toooooo danged funny! I used to have it, but it was on an old computer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •