The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Looking for a family who is tired of the rat race!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

pangolin 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pangolin Click to send private message to pangolin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Looking for a family who is tired of the rat race!"
Are you tired of the rat race? Do you dream of moving your family to a more rural environment? Think your kids need a reality check on life and need to get away from the computers, cell phones and televisions? Could you leave the lower-48 and live off the land in the Alaskan wilderness for 4-6 months? If so then you may be who we’re looking for!

WHO WE ARE: New York City production company who produces documentaries and programs for Discovery Channel, TLC, National Geographic Channel, PBS. We’ve been asked to develop this program by a popular cable network.

WHO YOU ARE: An outgoing family with kids 10 and older. You’re ready for a change whether the kids like it or not. You’d like to move your family to Alaska for 4-6 months and try life in a wild environment with only the basics and live off the land.

THE NEXT STEP: Write up a short biography of your family – where you live, what you’re like, why you want – or need – to get away, and brief descriptions of each member of your family.

Please email your write-ups to Alaska@pangolinpictures.com

Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Looking for a family who is tir... seahorse 12-29-04 1
   RE: Looking for a family who is tir... Swami 12-30-04 2
       RE: Looking for a family who is tir... sorgee 12-31-04 5
 I would but moonbaby 12-30-04 3
 RE: Great! Then what? foonermints 12-30-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Looking for a family who is tired of the rat race!"
Yeah, I can't wait to move to Alaska to live off the land.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Looking for a family who is tired of the rat race!"
Me neither! Although, I ate moose meat once and it is pretty rank. I will only consider this move if there is take-out pizza available.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-31-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Looking for a family who is tired of the rat race!"
i might consider it if it were a move to tahiti or some other warm, tropical locale that might possibly have a cabana boy somewhere nearby.

i REFUSE to move to a place that is more of a frozen, cold tundra than where i live now (NH).

and as far as living of fthe land goes, it ain;t gonna happen. i want to make my life EASIER, not harder.
(yep, i think all i need is a few cabana boys and a big sack o' cash.)

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I would but"
only if that Chris in the Morning guy is still the dj for the radio station. He's hot

Seriously, going to Alaska to live off the land for 4-6 months seems a little too long. A coupla months, maybe. If I got to live in a small town.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great! Then what?"
..kick out the Hobos who've been living in my house while I've been gone?
I'll go, but you'd better homestead me on a gold mine, or at least an oil well that I get to keep.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren
"Gee son, forget your college plans! Wheez goin' to Alaska!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •