The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10-19-05 Christine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10-19-05 Christine"
Christine seems to be just a very fragile child living in the shell of a young wife and mother. She has yet to hit rock bottom because she is just now starting to see exactly where she was headed. Her son is a fortunate little man who will now grow up to realize what a mothers love is. Christine is only a scared young woman who will have to earn the respect of everyone in her path. I'm glad Iyanla held her today. I believe she will heal with the support of the SO family......ann

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10-19-05 Christine kcoxe 10-19-05 1
   RE: 10-19-05 Christine bentherdunthat 10-19-05 2
       RE: 10-19-05 Christine motherofthree 10-20-05 4
 RE: 10-19-05 Christine cherryblossom 10-20-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10-19-05 Christine"
I agree. I wish Iyanla lived with me! There are many times in my life that I could have used her wisdom. guidance, and nuturing. Remember C stated how safe she felt when IV was holding her.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10-19-05 Christine"
Love or hate Iyanla, you have to agree, she gives the greatest hugs. There are times I wish I had Iyanla here to give me one of those hugs now and then. *sigh*

motherofthree 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-20-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motherofthree Click to send private message to motherofthree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10-19-05 Christine"
>Love or hate Iyanla, you have
>to agree, she gives the
>greatest hugs. There are times
>I wish I had Iyanla
>here to give me one
>of those hugs now and
>then. *sigh*

After watching the play with Jessica and Allison, I could of used one of her hugs. My mom passed away October 31, 2001 and I miss her sooooo much.

That play brought things up that I never felt.

Jessica assignments are very helpful to me.

cherryblossom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherryblossom Click to send private message to cherryblossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10-19-05 Christine"
I love Christine she reminds me of myself at her age meaning that I met a man and married him at a young age and was abused for many years after I married him I left after having three chidren and did not want my daughters to go through what I was going through so I left. I am so happy that Christine has Iyanla as her life coach I think Iyanla is the best person for Christine and I also wanted to hug Christine I have never cried so much since this season has started and it is all tears for Christine & Jessica these are two amazing women and I can not wait to see them get through all of there problems and they start there life over.

cherryblossom

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •