The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Group exercise: Line Dancing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Group exercise: Line Dancing"
What did anyone think of the group exercise today? I guess it fit in with today's theme of going beyond your "comfort zone" and trying something new. I was just glad it didn't turn into an ugly conflict like most group exercises this season.

I thought it was funny how Rhonda coyly told the women, "And Ladies...there will be men there!" and then...we saw the men! LOL, I hope the ladies didn't get too excited!

I did notice that Kim's male dance partner seemed to take a liking to her!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing Ijustsharted 02-13-06 1
   RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing lovemydogdude 02-13-06 2
       RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing sharnina 02-14-06 3
           RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing SeasonedRefinement 02-14-06 4
               RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing lovemydogdude 02-14-06 6
               RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing snowflake2 02-14-06 10
                   RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing Cygnus X1 02-14-06 13
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing sharnina 02-14-06 5
   RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing casunflower 02-14-06 8
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing SOfan0221 02-14-06 7
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing eire_heart74 02-14-06 9
   RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing lovemydogdude 02-14-06 11
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing VictoriaB 02-14-06 12
 RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing JustBNMe 02-15-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"

I'm from Texas and I couldnt 2 step if my life depended on it. Hey at least it wasnt Salsa dancing! Remember Lori's first salsa lesson that Andy intruded on. Too funny!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
Yes I too thought the exercise did fit in well with today's lesson re: comfort zones. It was nice to see there was no conflict, everyone seemed like they were enjoying themselves. It was neat to see Christie and Kim dancing together..probably because it's just so nice to see someone/anyone getting along with Kim..finally. I noticed Kim's partner seemed a little friendly too..that's neat..it was nice of them to show Kim in the confessional (?prior to or after) saying how she felt about it being weird without her husband..for once they edited NOT to make someone look bad..what a miracle!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I think that was Kelly in the confessional talking about not being with her husband. But I agree with you, it was fun seeing Kim having fun and laughing. And Christie too since she made the comment about doing this without drinking.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-06 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

Woe is me. I'll have to live vicariously through your SO discussions. We're pre-empted for a few weeks

Anyway, looks like I missed a good one...the gals kicking up their heels. There were men on the scene? Anyone (Jodi?) do any of that "come hither" staring after picking up the scent of testosterone in the air (as per Dr. Love's instructions)?

Actually, I'm glad that you guys said it seemed like a good activity for the ladies. I'm hoping that the strangely hostile environment continues to lessen with each original HG that leaves. That was the worst group dynamic I've seen on SO.

02-14-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
That must suck not being able to watch SR... Surprisingly there wasn't any drama when they went out dancing. If there was..it was edited out lol.

And you're so right sharnina..it was Kelly and not Kim I was thinking of. Wonder if she told the show that her husband would have a fit if she went out dancing..so they allowed her to edit it in?...or if it just happened naturally? Hmmmm

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
Seasoned, I'm disappointed that you're pre-empted!

Yes, there were men there! This pic is to give you an idea what those men looked like:

Don't know if they warranted the coy remark from Rhonda.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
Not these guys?

Oh, you said LINE dancing. Nevermind.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I thought it was one of the more sensible exercises they've had in a long time. I liked that Jill had a good time and didn't mind admitting it. It was fun to see all the ladies laughing and relaxing for a change - even Kelly.

I'm from Texas and many years ago I could dance a mean 2 step. I thought that this type of dancing was perfect for this exercise because it is fairly easy to learn, fast paced, not too intimate even though you are in close proximity to your partner, and it's just plain fun. I always found most people at country dance halls very friendly and willing to help out the new dancers.

casunflower 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail casunflower Click to send private message to casunflower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I agree - I thought the excercise was great. I did alot of Line Dancing when I lived in Southern Californina. It was a wonderful experience for me. It helped me meet new people, many of whom are now lifelong friends. I truley hope these ladies remember this as a good experience.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-06, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I thought all the ladies looked as though they were having fun, even Jill said she expected to be bored but had a good time.

I hope what they took away from that experience is that not everything outside your comfort zone has to be a bad experience.

You go girls!!! YeeeHaaaaa!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I think it was great for those gals to have a chance to let the guy lead. It's not easy to do that when you are so used to doing everything for yourself. I know my husband laughs at me all the time when we dance. I always try and take over!

What was so cool about it was that even though Rhonda had to make another clueless and sexist remark about men being there, they all seemed to be having a good time with each other and whoever they were dancing with. Despite her claim that men will be there, frankly none of them looked like they were prime pieces of hunk!

02-14-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
LOL Snowflake so nice of you to bring a visual to this thread, one SR I'm sure will be thankful for

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I liked the two-step dancing exercise! It was just a fun, gals night out and it was great to see everyone getting along. No "us against them", no one feeling left out, no drama, no bad behavior, no tears or misunderstandings, no one hogging the spotlight --- just everyone taking a chance on something new and having a good time. Bravo ladies!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Group exercise: Line Dancing"
I loved seeing the HG get out and have some fun and get some exercise instead of just sitting around eating. It was a good lesson in non sexual touch for some of them as well. BTW I think that the men they chose to be on camera must have been picked before Lisatwit left. They seem like the kind of guys she would have hooked up with. They were older (she'd think they had money) and they were kind of frumpy looking.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •