The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
All others are just pretenders to the throne.

And if Chris Harrison is listening, Jenn Shrek is no American Sweetheart. Trista is, baby voice and all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... freakusmaximus 03-07-05 1
   RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... consise10 03-07-05 2
       RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... freakusmaximus 03-08-05 4
           RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... consise10 03-09-05 5
 RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... Poncho 03-08-05 3
 RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... celinedion1 03-09-05 6
   RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... yankee fan 03-09-05 7
       RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... freakusmaximus 03-09-05 8
   RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... Nanatwice 03-09-05 9
       RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORE... yankee fan 03-09-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
you are joking, right?

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
Who was your favourite Batchelorette out of the contestants on the Batchelor shows and the Batchelorette shows,freakusmaximus, and why?

03-08-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
I liked Helen (from the Aaron episode), I liked Jenn, I liked the one who was the runner up to Estella in the Bob episode- I forgot her name? Kelly Jo?, I liked the runner up in the Jesse Palmer episode- Tara. the reason I like all of these girls is because they seem down to earth and real . - not b,c they fell in love. Trista is so self centered and annoying, fake with her baby voice and dont get me started. she has the WORST aura. the others are all warm people, who seemed to have good intentions. the fact that Jenn didnt fall in love doesnt make me dislike her.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
Thanks for your reply freakusmaximus.

Jen is a total kook! She does not know why she entered into a competition where she was supposed to date 25 men all of her own choosing,and eventually come out of it with one guy.She is a very difficult person to please,and by no counts does anyone expect her to live happily ever after,but to at least participate on those grounds would have been nice.Instead she lead all of those guys on including us the viewer into believing she had true feelings,of affection for these guys.Warm I call her NOT.Decietful, YES.

While I didn`t really enjoy Trista on the Batchelor with her future husband to be,you`ve got to give her credit for being genuine in her attempt to find a long lasting relationship/marriage.Perhaps her voice was annoying to many but it seemed most natural for her,as she didn`t change it throughout her first Batchelor with Alex appearance,and then on her own show.I found Trista to be highly intelligent and capable of holding a conversation on many levels(unlike her choice in Ryan).I don`t wish to blow Tristas tumpet but at least she was GENUINE,unlike Jen,who strung us all along.

Probably unlike you,I really enjoyed Estellas journey,and just am real sorry it had to be with the fat womanising Blob.
I bet you Kelly Jo was so grateful after the fact that he didn`t pick her.I really liked her too.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
Well Trista really got on my nerves, but at least she is still with her guy

Poncho

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
I don't know what it is about trista but she just seems fake to me.

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
I loved Trista on the Bachelorette.
That finale was great, Charlie was adorable, and took his elimination with class and dignity.
Ryan is adorable, and he is brave, he's a firefighter!
All the pink in their wedding planning was a little annoying, but she wasn't a phony like Jen, she had everyone fooled.
She turned out to be such a disappointment!
Bob turned out to be the ultimate cad!
The bachelor with the older contestants, ya know, Byron and his contestants was embarrassing. The women acted so immature and back stabbing, reminds me that some people never do grow up!
Jesse Palmer was so good looking, but no substance whatsoever!
Anyone agree with me that he and his best friends wife were just a little too close?!!!!
Those girls were completely immature, the only one fun to watch was Trish! She gave us a little too much info on national television, but at least she was real!
Okay, I'm ranting!
But if I never see Jen again, that is perfectly fine with me!

03-09-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
I really still dont understand why people dont like jenn. to me it seems like the only reason people dont like her is b.c she didnt fall in love and the only reason people like trista (despite baby voice, selfishness, bad aura, bossing ryan around and pink wedding) is because she did fall in love. one other thing- I think that Trista had a MUCH better selection of men than Jenn (now dont say that Jen picked those 25 b.c we dont know what the other thousands were like- those 25 could have been the best of the bunch) I think if guys like Chralie and Ryan were in the selection for Jen who knows what would have happened. Jenn had a bunch of phsychos and losers (people asking for her autograph, stalking her, )

Nanatwice 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanatwice Click to send private message to Nanatwice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

I agree...she relishes the media attention. Don't think Ryan is comfortable with it, he just goes along with it to keep peace...

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TRISTA STILL THE BEST BACHELORETTE"
I don't think Jen should have gotten another shot at this anyway!
Trista was "dissed" on the first show she was on (by Alex), Jen was picked (by Andrew Firestone!), now I know things don't always work out, but she just showed some nasty sides of her that no one saw the first show she was on, for instance, when she met Ryan's family. Sure, all that Thai talk was annoying, but if you have class, you act gracious in someone else's house, especially when dealing with parents. She was rolling her eyes, waiting for the conversation to be all about Jen. Lots of people saw that! If I heard her "leap of faith" line one more time, I think I'd hurl! And, hey, Trista and Ryan are still married!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •