The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor - Week 3 results, Sco..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-10, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor - Week 3 results, Sco..."
Hello my fellow Survivor fans

Welcome back everyone. Sorry for the over dueness of this, but I had a bout of internet interuptus. I finally am able to get back online and do my thing so here we go. Round three complete and the scores have been updated.

Congratulations to:

Belle Book - 360pts - Belle was the only one to guess that Boston Rob was the only other vote but not voted out. This plus the fact that Belle has Sandra as YOUR PICK choice and therefore doubled the 165 points given on the questionnaire.
Belle Book has the highest overall score this week and I congratulate you, Belle Book, on a job well done.

Michel slipped from 1st to 10th this week.

And yes once again, I (ARW) am still in second from the last, only to be followed by krissmiss2us, pmspml5 did not submit a questionnaire this week so the only points I awarded you were the YOUR PICK bonus points which only gave 20 points for you. If you want more points you gotta play; krissmiss2us this means you were not in last place this week.

UPDATE:1. Ok last week I told you that a new twist was coming to this game. So here it is. All I ask is that you check into it after you have submitted your next questionnaire. I know some of you like to peek at stuff in advance and to those of you I say peek ahead if you want to, but it really wont do you much good knowing what the twist is ahead of time. Just past the Scores button you will find a new button labeled Level 2 players. Simply click that after your done with the Questionnaire reply and then see what new surprise I have in store for you.

2. A few of the questions have been changed. Please be on the look for these new questions.

If you have not played yet, you are more than welcome to join in at anytime.

Wanna know what all the hubbub is all about? Wanna see your score and how you compared to the rest? Ready for the next Questionnaire?

The Scores are updated and the NEXT Questionnaire is ready. To start First click the Reply Button Below, then simply click the 'Click Here' button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to read the rules, see the scores, and start playing this contest.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Home Survivor - Week 3 results, Sco...   AvidRealityWatcher     02-28-10       
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   Wallflower66     02-28-10     1  
   My week 4 entry   AvidRealityWatcher     02-28-10     2  
   week 4 picks   krismiss2us     02-28-10     3  
     RE: week 4 picks   krismiss2us     02-28-10     4  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   taffnic     02-28-10     5  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   5cats     02-28-10     6  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   Travelor     02-28-10     7  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   kircon     02-28-10     8  
     RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   kircon     03-02-10     15  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   tribephyl     03-01-10     9  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   VisionQuest     03-01-10     10  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   Survivor Maniac     03-01-10     11  
   Week 4   HauntedOne     03-01-10     12  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   suzzee     03-01-10     13  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   vennui     03-01-10     14  
     RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   Wallflower66     03-03-10     18  
         RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   tribephyl     03-04-10     20  
             Happy 500 and 2100!!!   AvidRealityWatcher     03-04-10     21  
                 RE: Happy 500 and 2100!!!   tribephyl     03-04-10     22  
   Week 4 Entry   michel     03-02-10     16  
   RE: Home Survivor - Week 3 results,...   Belle Book     03-03-10     17  
   My Week 3 picks   Kermit the Vixen     03-03-10     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •