The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
I didn't see this posted elsewhere, but I just saw a rerun of Fear Factor from Christmas time (4th year it was on the air) with Brian as one of the contestants. It was rather interesting...he had 20 minutes to eat something nasty and didn't quite make it within the time limit. So what does he do? He throws an absolute fit, tells Joe Rogan he isn't leaving, swears and hits the table. All in all he was a bit intimidating for a minute or two there. Anyone see this episode?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear... RBA 05-16-05 1
   RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear... kay_tin 05-17-05 2
       RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear... FLORIDAGAL 05-17-05 3
 RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear... Efjendar 05-17-05 4
 RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear... seahorse 05-19-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RBA 129 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RBA Click to send private message to RBA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Somebody did. Because this has already been posted awhile back.

It's been a long time, so I guess it's okay to repost it again. Maybe a search of "Fear Factor" might bring it up.

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
Ok, thanks...I did try doing a search but didn't find anything. I'll have to try again as I'm curious as to whether others reacted the same way I did.

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
I watched the Christmas Fear Factor Re-run last night as well. I didn't realize any other Tar7 players had been on a reality show.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
It was posted in Fanatics

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/2230.shtml

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brian (of the brothers) on Fear Factor"
I heard about this early in the season.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •