The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mella1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mella1 Click to send private message to Mella1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
What happened to Starting Over in the Greater New York area? It has been on at 12 PM forever and now it seems to have been replaced by Judge Judy??

Does anyone know where it went or if it is coming back ?????????????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Starting Over in Greater New Yo... Nordar 02-13-06 1
 RE: Starting Over in Greater New Yo... Dragon 22 02-13-06 2
 RE: Starting Over in Greater New Yo... pinktiger 02-13-06 3
   RE: Starting Over in Greater New Yo... Dragon 22 02-13-06 4
   Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 02-13-06 6
 RE: Starting Over in Greater New Yo... merlot 02-13-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nordar 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nordar Click to send private message to Nordar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
I just went to watch it thought my TV was bonkers!!!!
Does anyone know what happened?

Dragon 22 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragon%2022 Click to send private message to Dragon%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
I don't know what happened to it either! The TV Guide doesn't have it listed for the whole week. Just Judge Judy. And it's not listed anywhere on NBC for any other time. Plus the NBC website doesn't have Starting Over in their list of shows. The Starting Over websit has no mention of rescheculing or cancelation.

Does anyone have any idea?

pinktiger 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinktiger Click to send private message to pinktiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
Why did they take it off? I do not want to watch Judge Judy. I hate that show! The least nbc should've done was put it at a new time to test and see if it would get more viewers (if that was even the problem). I don't get it.

I suppose I should be happy about it because I'm sort of addicted to the show, but it was a healthy kind of addiction...

Are there DVDs of Starting Over?

I really want to know how things turn out for Jill. I have the feeling that they are going to pull a 'Alison' with her and bring her back after her surgery to help her heal some more, but now I may never know!

(sob!)

Dragon 22 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragon%2022 Click to send private message to Dragon%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
I agree, it was a healthy kind of addiction.

The Question is: Will the Starting Over house continue if the Starting Over show is cancelled?

What will happen to Jill??? And how can we not learn of Lisa outcome! On Friday the coming attraction showed Jill trying to contact Lisa, on the phone leaving a message for her to please at least email her. Did Lisa go home and give up??

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking - duplicate"
Many markets have pre-empted SO for the Olympics, and there is evidence the pre-emption may be permanent in some areas. Throw a fit with your affiliate. But not here.

For more, see this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/864.shtml

merlot 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merlot Click to send private message to merlot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Starting Over in Greater New York Area"
Help!!!!!!!!!! Where is Starting over?I cant find it here on Long Island.Does anyone have the answer?

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •