The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have fun shopping b!tch!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have fun shopping b!tch!"
I knew it was officially over when they didn't show KKK and BT's vote.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... Dalton 03-29-01 1
   RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... dbjennings 03-29-01 2
   RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... bergdogg 03-29-01 3
       RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... idiotcowboy 03-29-01 5
           RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... bergdogg 03-29-01 6
               RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... missalex 03-30-01 7
               RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... volmel 03-30-01 8
                   RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 10
               RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And t... mookiemeister 03-30-01 9
   Oh, I got my vote in for the b!tch shakes the clown 03-29-01 4
 Didn't waver, until the end... SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 11
   I screamed so loud they heard me ne... BlondeGirl 03-30-01 12
       RE: I screamed so loud they heard m... theclerk 03-30-01 13
 RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! Loree 03-30-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
directly to LA Whoredom.

Shakes....man have I missed you!! Ya did come in
on the official vote for Scarri ##### Jerri...didn't ya???

It was hard this week...my brain, and obviously Colby's,
said two weeks ago...vote off Kucha and make it Lis!!!!

Not enough people on this board OR in the Outback listened
to sound, logical reason. Geeze Louise!!

Finally...I had to throw with Krautboy and AyaK. Nick
or Colby would probably win Immunity...makes NO difference.

Question please....Amber/Colby/Jerri(Oga) voted for Elisabeth;
right? Seemed clear one vote was UNREAD by Jeffy P. ????
Who voted Jerri besides Nick/Liz/Rodger?

Dalton

dbjennings 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbjennings Click to send private message to dbjennings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
Dalton,
Everybody voted for Jerri except for Amber (and, of course, Jerri).

PS: You could never have convinced me that this would happen. Did I expect it? Of course not, it doesn't really make sense for the Ogakors from a strategic standpoint. Did I enjoy it? Heck, yes!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-01, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
Okay, there are 8 people, and 8 NAMES WHERE READ!!!!!!

The vote was 5-3 for Jerri

LIZZY VOTES- J/A/C
JERRI VOTES- KEITH, TINA, N/R/L

Think about it, it is a no brainer!!!!!!

or if you STILL don't believe me, just go to CBS's web site and PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-01, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
Wrong... Colby showed his vote to camera in closing credits... it was Jerri. 6-2 against.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
I SWEAR THAT THERE WAS A 5-3 vote. I remember Liz getting 3 votes.

Then again, I was jumping and screaming with so much glee at the moment, I might be wrong.

Oh well.

missalex 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-01, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
>I SWEAR THAT THERE WAS A
>5-3 vote. I remember Liz
>getting 3 votes.
>
>Then again, I was jumping and
>screaming with so much glee
>at the moment, I might
>be wrong.
>
>Oh well.

CBS's site now says:

"In a 6-2 vote, the Barramundis gave the 30-year-old actress from Los Angeles her walking papers."

Yeah, I guess it was 6-2...

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
http://survivor.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode09/story.html

I still think Tina has control over Colby and he's going to do what she says...

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-01, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
Hi VolMel. You might notice that my name does indeed indicate I'm from that friendly, neighborhood SEC school to your south. Don't worry, I'll be nice and say "GO SEC!" Does that mean we include Kentucky Joe in that?

What did you think of the Colbster giving Tina that orange piece of coral (the orange being for Tennessee)? I thought Tina was going to jump Colby's bones right there....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-01, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch! And then GO "
It was a 6-2 vote. Check the Survivor web site at CBS.
Elizabeth got votes from Amber and Jerri. Everyone
else voted for Jerri.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Oh, I got my vote in for the b!tch"
>
>
>Shakes....man have I missed you!!
>Ya did come in
>on the official vote for Scarri
>##### Jerri...didn't ya???

...I was vote #121, cast at 7:59 et.

It took me awhile to officially come around to the Scerri bandwagon, but it all made sense to me in the hour before the show.....Colby/Scerri win RC, hatred builds towards Scerri....BT and KKK want to get rid of Scerri, but can't do it until Nick is gone...Nick had to be gone, BUT he couldn't be gone yet cause he had ZERO facetime, so he HAD to win Immunity and then KJ and Lizliz couldn't go cause the storyline pointed at the Good-guy-alliance (GGA) which hasn't developed yet.

It all fell into place with Nick winning Immunity and because Nick had ZERO advance face time, he HAD to win Immunity this week...it was obvious...after 2 weeks of thinking about it.

Now I gotta get back to my boot camp summary.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Didn't waver, until the end..."
I didn't waver on Jerri throughout the show. They were giving Nick more face time. They gave Amber more face time. They gave Amber LOTS more "chest" time every time Amber's shirt got wet. They showed some scared Kuchas. Nick had FIRE in his eyes (VampKira might still not have recovered if she saw that! ) Poor Lis thought she was waxed.

I didn't waver, and when Nick won immunity I was sure. They went to TC, and like Shakestheclown said, I took full notice that they did not show Tina's vote. Then JP read the votes. It came out 3-2 for Jerri.

I wavered.

Usually they arrange those votes for a comeback, so when Jerri went up 3-2 I was expecting some for Lis. But then the next vote was for Jerri and I said to myself "OMG, an Ogie just voted for Jerri!". You know the rest. I poured myself a cognac and celebrated....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I screamed so loud they heard me next door!"
I started to think the B*I*T*C*H was a goner when she and Colby won the IC. I was thinking, God..please let it be her! I remembered the preview from the CBS site that said one of the winners of the RC would show up the other. So I sat on the edge of my seat for the rest of the show!! Then, when Tina told Lis she was a goner, I knew she'd stay! When I saw that fourth vote for Jerri, I was screaming so loud the neighbors called to ask if my husband was killing me! (Just Kidding!)

I think Amber could very well go with Kucha now. She knows that her tribe lied to her and hopefully she knows that Colby voted for Jerri, too. (They didn't show all the votes to them, did they?) I can see her going either way, but she's seen first hand (Mitchell and Jerri) that Tina can't be trusted, and surely she's seen Tina bonding with Rodger and Lis. Even if she does stay with Ogacore, she's got to know that if they get down to the final five and the last Kucha wins immunity, she's a goner. If she goes with Kucha and gets to the final five with three Kuchas, one Ogacore, and herself, she will be in the final four unless the other Ogacore wins immunity. It's like six of one and half-dozen of the other. The IC are going to determine everything, IMHO.

Interesting theory about them giving up the IC for the extra rice....I hope we get more previews or spoilers to help on this one.

I'm also wondering why they put "natural consequences" in quotation marks in this preview from CBS:
The reward challenge brings joy to all... but not without its "natural consequences" for all but two.

theclerk 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theclerk Click to send private message to theclerk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I screamed so loud they heard me next door!"
Me too. I have to say, I didn't see it coming at all. I hated Jerri, but bought into the clips of Tina saying they couldn't vote Jerri off. You have to give CBS credit for the suspense on that episode.

I don't see Amber joining the Kuchas, mostly because I don't think they would backstab Keith and Tina. I think Amber goes next episode, then Colby.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Have fun shopping b!tch!"
I wonder if Jerri's mom can open her gift now?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •