The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shannon....keep sending those banners!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shannon....keep sending those banners!"
so i watched a little bit of bb last night and cookie monster kent got the boot. i thought he would be first to go just because he was so damn annoying. anyway, it took the house a few weeks to figure it out. nobody in that place was a bigger fence sitter, liar, or cheater and i wish they woulda played back some of his constant scheming & the side deals he tried to make with will, hardy, etc... trying to save his own ass. finally he's gone though & i can stop hitting my tv with a fly swatter trying to get that thing off his face.

now i gotta say --- in general, this really is getting to be the big boring house, but fortunately doctor strangelove is providing some entertainment. i think he realizes he can't win and i can't blame him for having fun while he can - i think it's frigin hilarious. people genuinely trust and believe him. watching everyone go at each other while stoking the fire with rumors is funny as hell.

pwt krista can't wait to get out of the house so she can meet mike-booger and race off to mcdonalds for a luxurious banquet. i'm sure he's taking plenty of sh;t from his buddies for that -- she's going to cry her eyes out when he blows her off when she gets booted. (note to mike -- hide your toothbrush). on the other hand -- if she goes all the way, he'll be glad he picked up that little piece of insurance for the small price of a heart shaped stepping stone.

abc monica - (that stands for angry black chick) apparently went off the hook last week on kent. no surprise there & i knew it was coming...you could see the blood boiling in her eyes. i think that might have been the only episode where boo-hoo-nicole didn't cry about something; then i caught her in the corner, laughing her ass off at the hysteria until she started crying. i still wish harmonica wouldve busted up the place, thrown something at a camera, or kicked something. where was the bb psyco-logist after that little spaz? marky-marc got booted out of the house for his little display of mental instability.

hey...where is dr drew when you need him? it's about time for some commentary about this dysfunctional group and how bunky was abused as a child. what a baby - kent thinks he's scourge of the earth & bunky is sad to see him get booted, i think he's got battered wive's syndrome or something. that guy is more needy than a sally struther commercial. next stop---bootsville.

so they brought a pig into the house for a pet -- too low maintenance. i still think a badger, raccoon, or a bobcat, or a kangaroo wouldve been more of a challenge. let them fight for the food. since they only get the pig for a week, this week's food challenge should be to catch it, gut it, and whoever has the best pigs blood voodoo make-up gets to jump into a bonfire and gets a free helicopter ride to the burning-man festival.

there's only 6 people left so do you pick people you want out of the house - or do you pick 2 people who are big threats? the third option is to let will brainwash you and he'll pick the 2 for you. i think nicole will choose option 3. bunky & monica would be my choice. the HOHR winner next week will be in a good position to make the final 2.

apparently all the air-delivered sky banners from last season are back - but the show is not airing them to take away credibility. seems kindof stupid since the banners are targeted at the house members & not the viewing public. kent spilled the beans on the 'hardy is a 2-faced liar' banner. all i could think of was -- nice job shannon...keep ordering up those banners

Bunky - start packing your bags. the whole house will be ready to boot you after a week of whining 'why is everyone out to get me' 'i miss my husband' 'boo hoo i miss kent' 'how should i vote?'
Hardy - playing for someone else to win? what the hell is that?
Krista - white trash
Monica - abc is getting really edgy without her smokes....she'll be smoking tea bags soon - expect another tantrum. probably threaten nicole with a frying pan.
Nicole - cried again in the diary room about big daddy boo hoo. cried when she won HOHR boo hoo. this week: falls asleep scratching the pigs belly - wakes up to find out it was really bunky's back. cries some more
Will - when i heard someone say 'will's the only guy i can trust' i thought man,...can they put this guy on survivor?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shannon....keep sending those b... Drive My Car 08-10-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-01, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shannon....keep sending those banners!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

This was great! Really funny , and very true thanks

EBug

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •