The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Come out, come out, wherever U R"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Come out, come out, wherever U R"
Does anyone else find it amusing that the Fanatics forum seldom has many new comments? All the juicy stuff is in Spoilers and Live Feeds/Updates! It seems like the only fanatic BB fans are the fanatic bashers!

If you are a lurking fanatic, come out, come out wherever you are. These HG's need your support!

Friendly Regards,

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... SurvivorBlows 08-08-02 1
   RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... Red Lady 08-08-02 2
 RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... SurvivinDawg 08-08-02 3
   RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... nailbone 08-08-02 4
       RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... Red Lady 08-09-02 5
           RE: Come out, come out, wherever U ... CSHS79 08-09-02 6
               Jason Red Lady 08-10-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"
It's always been that way... during "Big Brother 1" (when there wasn't even a live feeds/spoilers forum) I think the Fanatics forum had something like 6 posts in it after a month and I finally shut it down and put it out of it's misery

-SB

08-08-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"
Now, now Webby! Don't scare off the positive lurkers with discouraging words!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"
I'm not all that surprised, especially since the BB3 spoiler board exists in the first place. Most positive comments find their way there, I think.

But there just really isn't that much that's POSITIVE to talk about. ChiWhora's so bad in the self-respect department that it's hard to find anything good to say about her. The couples are wearing thin on me (gets a little boring watching people spoon), and Marcellas, Danielle, Josh and Gerry don't offer much excitement. So I guess we can rename this board the "Jason" board.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"
I agree wioth the Dawg. Nothing much out of this bunch to be fanatic about. Besides Jason, they're all either snakes or stupid or both.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

08-09-02, 05:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"
So, the bottom line is this:

Big Brother only exists because of all us BASHERS!

P.S. I want my check!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-09-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Come out, come out, wherever U R"

Big Brother only exists because
of all us BASHERS!

Can we agree that Big Brother has the best bashers?

And besides all it takes for me is one HOT GUY like

Jason and I found a reason to watch!!!!!!

08-10-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
7. "Jason"
"Can we agree that Big Brother has the best bashers?"
Oh yes...I don't believe you will find any objections among us posters on that point!!

"And besides all it takes for me is one HOT GUY like Jason and I found a reason to watch!!"

I'm w/ ya there as well! Jason not only looks HOT, but he genuinely seems like a nice guy! Let's hope in this case, nice guys finish first (not last!)

NOTE:
But the mere fact that we are saying nice things about Jason means there are some FANATICS out there! Yes! What about dedicating a thread to Jason on the fanatics board, huh CSHS?!

Regards,

Red Lady

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •