The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zip it!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zip it!"
When Ian noticed that Teri's back pack was open while walking along the quay, Teri replied "Zip it." Oh, how I wanted Teri to do her best Dr. Evil impression and everytime Ian opened his mouth for the rest of the leg, have her say "Zip it", Zipppp!" "ZZZi..pittt!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zip it! Loree 10-31-02 1
   RE: Zip it! SeaVisionBurma 10-31-02 2
       RE: Zip it! Boilermaker 10-31-02 5
 RE: Zip it! TeamJoisey 10-31-02 3
   RE: Zip it! Bebo 10-31-02 4
       RE: Zip it! Lisapooh 10-31-02 6
   RE: Zip it! SeaVisionBurma 10-31-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zip it!"
I'm still waiting for Teri to just trip Ian, or push him or yank that goofy hat down around his ears. I want her to finally just let him have it. She has taken enough from him. It is always her fault, except when he does something wrong and then "they" did something wrong.

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zip it!"
As much as I'd love to see her do SOMETHING to him - I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

After he fixed the car (following his obnoxious double-diesel-denial-dilemma), Teri was just positively glowing.
I mean she was just GLOWING, all she could do was sit in the back and say "..COOL" while Ian smugly drove on.

That's one devoted-in-love wife, and although I still wonder in amazement "how does she put up with it?" - she does, with little complaint.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zip it!"
Ian screwed up big time just like the other three gas station attendant trainees, but WOW did he make for it well. He stayed cool calm and collected, figured out what went wrong, and corrected it within the shortest time period and by the best method.

And I thought siphoning gas was only good when you were a broke teenager needing badly to go out.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zip it!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

While I was watching with my two sons, one responded to that line by asking: Did she mean the backpack or his mouth?
The other made Dr. Evil "zip it " jokes the rest of the show.

Is the IANderthal really Dr. Evil???

He is racing for one MEEEELLION dollars.

hmmm

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zip it!"
>Is the IANderthal really Dr. Evil???

Naah. He's just semi-evil. He's quasi-evil. He's the Diet Coke of evil - just one calorie.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zip it!"
Y'all are killing me today!

Can someone please tell Ian to stop chomping his gum? Ian gave me nightmares - TAR was preempted here for a Mavs game and I stayed up past 2 to watch Ian chawing on cuds?

Well, I also was busy carving my pumpkin for Ice Cat's contest (will someone please buy me a new life)

BTW - I kind of like the safari doo rag - at least it's covering up the Jim Traficant bouffant he's got going on.

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zip it!"
>He is racing for one MEEEELLION
>dollars.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO

And according to Stinky the Walrus: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID36/152.shtml#40
Ian and Teri's son in real life goes by the name of "Seth".
(ie Seth Green, who plays Dr Evil's son in the movies)

Stop!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •