The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World and/or Inferno Viewers, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World and/or Inferno Viewers, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-04 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

1. How many minutes will elapse between the time Robin and Randy "hook up" (ick; I prefer "doing the nasty" because, well, they're nasty) and Randy looks at some other chick at the bar, causing Robin to totally dissolve into Courtney Love on a really bad drinking day in the front seat of the already trashed House Vehicle?

2. Will Randy claim to have experienced a "blackout" vis a vis Robin, or the chick in the bar, or both, or has Frankie already selfishly squandered the blackout allotment for this season?

3. If I shed 40 lbs, 20 years, most of my brains, all of my sarcasm, and grew long, blonde hair, could I look like Cameron? (I didn't think so).

4. How will they take the horror that was the bugs-and-your-head-in-a-vat Inferno challenge to the next level? A. You will have to eat your way out of the vat. B. Julie and Veronica will crawl all over you, in a vat.

5. How many Inferno episodes will it take before at least five people say some variation on "Wow. I'm totally surprised, dude. The older contestants are really proving themselves in this challenge."

6. Randy--why? That's Question 6 in its entirety. Why do we have to have Randy?

Feel free to vote on anything or all of the above and/or add a query of your own. No way am I keeping track of anyone getting any answer correctly.

Bonus points if you correctly identify the episode in which Coral's breasts are indisputably identified as WMDs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewe... glitzybubblegirl 02-09-04 1
 RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewe... Steen 02-09-04 2
 RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewe... kelli_blue 02-10-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewers, It's Time to Vote!"
1. Approximately 3.4 minutes because as soon as Robin sees Randy with another girl, she will demand that everyone leave the bar at once (except for possibly Frankie who is already blacked out on top of some pool table in the back of the bar...but no one really worries about her anyway)

2. Randy will claim that he was blacked out on the pool table with Frankie and it was his evil twin brother Jebediah who is equally as annoying as Randy (is that possible?)

3. I have no idea....but i would guess that no one would ever want to subject themself to that torture

4. C...you will have to eat your way out while Julie and Veronica crawl all over you

5. 2...one for the younger contestants to be like "ok, we need to start kicking the older contestants ass" and the 2nd one where they finally say "dude, older contestants are kicking our ass!"

6. I ask myself that same question quite frequently actually

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-09-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewers, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-04 AT 07:41 PM (EST)

I only see Real World when its on re-runs and nothing else is on, but I can Try.

1. How many minutes will elapse between the time Robin and Randy "hook up" (ick; I prefer "doing the nasty" because, well, they're nasty) and Randy looks at some other chick at the bar, causing Robin to totally dissolve into Courtney Love on a really bad drinking day in the front seat of the already trashed House Vehicle? About 10, Tv time. Robin is the one who got arrested right? Well her face kinda looks weird to me, but she might go punching Randy and that will be the end of this "nasty doing"

2. Will Randy claim to have experienced a "blackout" vis a vis Robin, or the chick in the bar, or both, or has Frankie already selfishly squandered the blackout allotment for this season? I think Frankie is the blackout champ. I bet whenever shes mad at her boyfriend she has a blackout.

3. If I shed 40 lbs, 20 years, most of my brains, all of my sarcasm, and grew long, blonde hair, could I look like Cameron? (I didn't think so).Well, if ya'll add the southern accent too. (I apologize about the accent. Its the only way I know which person is which in the house.)

4. How will they take the horror that was the bugs-and-your-head-in-a-vat Inferno challenge to the next level? A. You will have to eat your way out of the vat. B. Julie and Veronica will crawl all over you, in a vat. Ack! How bout a new choice! How about C. Take the guitar from the next mission and WACK Julie and veronica with it, while they are in a vat of bugs. I like choice C.

5. How many Inferno episodes will it take before at least five people say some variation on "Wow. I'm totally surprised, dude. The older contestants are really proving themselves in this challenge." None. They wont ever admit it. Us "Young people" are stubborn, ya know. They will keep tormenting Syrus about not lifting weights and arthiritis. But Timmy is still the best.

6. Randy--why? That's Question 6 in its entirety. Why do we have to have Randy?He's from Boston, right? I honestly Dont know. I think anyone from the New England area (CT, Randy,Osten) should not be allowed to compete in challenges, it makes us look like idiots.

Bonus points if you correctly identify the episode in which Coral's breasts are indisputably identified as WMDs
Haha! I liked the design on the bathing suit, but she should have bought it a few sizes bigger!

This was fun, Thanks!

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-10-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World and/or Inferno Viewers, It's Time to Vote!"
I cannot WAIT to watch RW tonight! It's always the SAME thing....two housemates hook up, then the GIRL gets jealous when the guy moves on to bigger and better things.
So much drama! I love it!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •