The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-10-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Interesting Week with a few surprises thrown in.
To start off with, we had several people who didn't take last weeks results into account and still picked Rickey to get the boot and ended up with 0 points.
Congratulations go out to:True, Buckeyegirl, Bebo, Asrai,and EJM92. The last one on that list EJM92 is very important. Why? Because the 0 points pushed him into the overall lead. Our leader every week up to this point Lancerdude changed his lineup and took an additional 3point hit to have the second highest point total of the week.
Speaking of the bottom Femme scored a whopping 7 points this week. YIKES! How does this reflect in the scores? Lets find out.

1.)EJM92-7
2.)Carency-10~I guess sometimes it does pay to start late
3.)Kokoro & Bebo-11
4.)ToddE & Lancerdude-12
5.)True , Ahtumbreez & Managerr-13
6.)Packman & Johnthemod-14
7.)Scarberian-16
8.) Survivorscott , Keae , Showmethewinner & Elroyjetson-18
9.)Buckeyegirl , Asrai & Evankm-19
10.)Cyclehausen-20
And I am sorry the following people are in our bottom three/ well four due to a tie.
11.)Spidey & Katem-21
12.)Magic_star-22
And our At&T wireless least texted person of the week:
13.)Femme-25

Based on our original predictions and averaging everyone's scores, We as a group would have 12 points and have us tied for 4th.
Some of you will be taking a big hit soon, because our original #12 perso Carmen, is still in the game. How? I think it is rigged but that is a discussion in another thread.
Have fun Gang!

Your Idolmasters:

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... buckeyegirl 04-10-03 1
   RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... Spidey 04-11-03 3
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... carencey 04-10-03 2
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... Femme 04-12-03 4
   RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... Ahtumbreez 04-12-03 5
   Vanessa Olivarez... cyclehausen 04-12-03 6
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... ejm92 04-13-03 7
 PTTE CHANGE ElroyJetson 04-14-03 8
 Changing again :( ShowMeTheWinner 04-15-03 9
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... Ahtumbreez 04-15-03 10
 RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results ... Spidey 04-15-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
OMH! I can't believe how many spots I moved up this week! Wasn't it just last week I was dead last?

A Kyngsladye Original

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Wasn't it just last week I was dead last?

No, that would be ME, but you were dang close. Too bad I have to change my train wreck of a PTTE again, so I'll be taking back the caboose, thank you very much.

Thank the heavens for Femme!

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Yay! I'm gonna have to take another 3 pointer sometime before next week though, I think. Thanks for running the game, it's lots of fun.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-12-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Jeeeesus. I really do suck.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Femme, I had read that about you somewhere!

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
Kidding, just kidding!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Vanessa Olivarez..."
... ;-P

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Wohoo!! I'm leading something other than Anti-Bootee games! I'd take the hit and alter my points (because Carmen is gonna kill my score), but I'll ride this out and see....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "PTTE CHANGE"
What a bargain!
12. Vanessa Olivarez
11. Charles Grigsby
10. Julia DeMato
09. Corey Clark
08. Rickey Smith
---------------------
07. Kimberly Caldwell
06. Carmen Rasmusen
05. Kimberley Locke
04. Joshua Gracin
03. Clay Aiken
02. Trenyce
01. Ruben Studdard

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-03, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Changing again :("
Carmen is screwing up my anti-bootee game! I'll probably jinx her with my picks change:

7. Kimberly Caldwell
6. Kimberley Locke
5. Carmen Rasmusen
4. Trenyce
3. Joshua Gracin
2. Clay Aiken
1. Ruben Studdard

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
07. Kimberly Locke
06. Trenyce
05. Carmen Rasmusen
04. Kimberley Caldwell
03. Joshua Gracin
02. Clay Aiken
01. Ruben Studdard
This is how I would LIKE to see it played out, but.....seem to have lost my crystal ball since Celebrity Mole, so who knows.....

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI2: Week 5: PTTE: The Results Show"
Time to put a screeching halt to this train wreck.

7. Kim Locke
6. Kim C.
5. Carmen
4. Josh
3. Trenyce
2. Clay
1. Ruben

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •