The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Radio ad for the recap?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-09-01, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Radio ad for the recap?"
Good heavens, it happened again. I've really got to be more careful about what I eat for lunch, because there seem to be some weird after-effects. Oh well, here's what I think I heard on my car radio on the way home tonight...

On the next BlowsVivor...

A final farewell to the people who have left the tribe...
desert_rhino: If they vote me out, I'll blow what's left of their lame asses from here to Kingdom Come before it's all over.
ItzLisa: It's a shame anybody has to be voted out. Why can't this be like a big camping trip? All we need is some chocolate to make s'mores...

...as the focus narrows to the person who will win BlowsVivor and the jury members who will select him or her.
(muffled male voice): I'm a cinch to make the finals, because he'll never let me leave.
(unidentified female voice): Shut up and deal.
(muffled male voice): I saw that movie too. I'm not going to end up like Buddy-boy, that's for sure.

Also, a special Part II of the recap, featuring a behind-the-scenes look at the production of BlowsVivor...
shakes the clown: You think I should be nice to these whores? Get your head out of your ass.
BadAs: I know everything about every one of you, and now it's time to make that knowledge PAY!
Kismet: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and young. There are many better reasons to hate me, and I'm going to make sure that you experience them all, you loser.
AyaProbe: You think it would dawn on people that they have to pay retail for lawsuits, while lawyers do them at cost. Buh-wah-hah-hah!

All on the next BlowsVivor -- the recap episode! Be seeing you!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Radio ad for the recap?   AyatollahKhomeini     07-09-01       
   RE: Radio ad for the recap?   LadyT     07-09-01     1  
   RE: Radio ad for the recap?   Outfrontgirl     07-09-01     2  
     RE: Radio ad for the recap?   George Tirebiter     07-10-01     3  
     RE: Radio ad for the recap?   ItzLisa     07-10-01     5  
         RE: Radio ad for the recap?   Outfrontgirl     07-10-01     7  
             RE: Radio ad for the recap?   ItzLisa     07-10-01     10  
   This had better work!   Kismet     07-10-01     4  
     RE: This had better work!   mistofleas     07-10-01     6  
         RE: This had better work!   Outfrontgirl     07-10-01     8  
             RE: This had better work!   Kismet     07-10-01     9  
                 RE: This had better work!   mistofleas     07-10-01     11  
                     Cornertime Rebellion   Drive My Car     07-10-01     12  
                         The "Harry Potter broom" question   AyatollahKhomeini     07-10-01     14  
                             RE: The "Harry Potter broom" questi...   mistofleas     07-10-01     15  
                 RE: This had better work!   Outfrontgirl     07-10-01     13  
                     RE: This had better work!   Drive My Car     07-10-01     16  
                         RE: This had better work!   mistofleas     07-10-01     17  
                             RE: This had better work!   VampKira     07-10-01     18  
                                 RE: This had better work!   mistofleas     07-10-01     19  
                                     RE: This had better work!   VampKira     07-12-01     21  
                     RE: This had better work!   Kismet     07-10-01     20  
                         RE: This had better work!   George Tirebiter     07-12-01     22  
                             RE: This had better work!   Kismet     07-12-01     23  
                                 RE: This had better work!   SherpaDave     07-12-01     24  
                                     RE: This had better work!   Drive My Car     07-12-01     25  
   One of my favorite threads from the...   AyaK     02-01-02     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •