The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-06 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

All this rumor-mongering about SO's cancellation has to stop. Until we can get plausible denial. Although I do admit it'd give me more time to work with Paris and Nicole on The Simple Life, ifyouknowwhatImean.

And how come we're getting pre-empted by the Olympics? Although I wouldn't mind lugeing with Rhonda, iykwim.

ADMINISTRIVIA:

Have at it! Talk amongst yourselves as your characters about current SO events, snipe at each other (in character), whatever! Remember to use your sigs, or at least sign off as your characters.

You guys rocked during Week 1! Good for you!

If you want to join in as a RECURRING character, please sign up in the signup thread before posting.

IYANLA IS AVAILABLE. Her poster had to back out. First to sign up in the signup thread gets her. Iyanla is gotten, by SeasonedRefinement.
Also, Sommer is available, as quiller is now Kelly.

Welcome to lifeless_93 as the Self-Portraits.

We have a few posters who have NOT yet posted as their characters. If we don't hear this week from Allison, Bethany, Kim, the Kitchen, the Vicodin Bottle, or Mr. Internet (e-mail or PM me if I forgot any others), I'll be forced to open up those roles next week.

At this time, the following characters are claimed:

LCs: Rhonda, Iyanla, Dr. Stan
Season 3 HGs: Allison, Christie, Christina, Jodi, Kim, Lisa, nuLisa, TJ, Jill, Buffy, Kelly
Previous season HGs: Bethany, Towanda, Maureen, Andy
Others: Bead Shop Owner, Mr. Internet, the SO Car, the Universe, the Cupcakes, the Kitchen, the Vicodin Bottle, Garden Buddha, the Confessional Chair, the Self-Portraits

Do NOT post as a character that's been claimed. Thanks.

You can post as ad hoc, one-time characters WITHOUT signing up. If you intend to reuse your character, please do sign up...thanks!

And HAVE FUN!

Non-players: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. Discussion-type posts may be removed.

E-mail or PM me with any problems.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Monday in the car susan765 02-13-06 1
   RE: Monday in the car Sahara 02-13-06 2
       RE: Monday in the car beckettrep 02-13-06 3
           RE: Monday in the car shelley_sargent 02-13-06 4
               RE: Monday in the car Simplysuz2 02-14-06 5
                   RE: Monday in the car beckettrep 02-14-06 7
       RE: Monday in the car quiller 02-14-06 9
       RE: Monday in the car Ijustsharted 02-14-06 12
       Where is that Andy, anyway? Sahara 02-15-06 16
       RE: Monday in the car JavaT 02-16-06 32
           RE: Monday in the car Sahara 02-18-06 47
   RE: Monday in the car lillysmommy2005 02-14-06 6
       RE: Monday in the car Sahara 02-18-06 48
   RE: Monday in the car lifeless_93 02-15-06 25
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Ijustsharted 02-14-06 8
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 02-14-06 10
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-15-06 17
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 02-15-06 18
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-15-06 21
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 02-15-06 22
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-15-06 24
                           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 02-16-06 37
                               I WANT MY EMMY!!! Sahara 02-18-06 49
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 02-16-06 33
                           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 02-16-06 36
                               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 02-22-06 66
 Tuesday in the car susan765 02-14-06 11
   RE: Tuesday in the car Cygnus X1 02-14-06 13
 Paris and Nicole???!!!!! Sahara 02-15-06 14
   RE: Paris and Nicole???!!!!! Cygnus X1 02-15-06 19
       Self-Love Seminar Sahara 02-18-06 50
 Calling all ladies!!!! Sahara 02-15-06 15
   RE: Calling all ladies!!!! SeasonedRefinement 02-15-06 20
       RE: Calling all ladies!!!! Sahara 02-18-06 51
       RE: Calling all ladies!!!! Sahara 02-18-06 52
 Wed. in the car susan765 02-15-06 23
   RE: Wed. in the car lillysmommy2005 02-15-06 26
       RE: Wed. in the car quiller 02-20-06 59
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pinksparkleguitar 02-15-06 27
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 02-16-06 28
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... lovemydogdude 02-16-06 29
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 02-16-06 31
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 02-16-06 30
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-16-06 34
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-18-06 53
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... quiller 02-20-06 60
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pinksparkleguitar 02-20-06 64
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-20-06 65
 Thursday in the Car susan765 02-16-06 35
   RE: Thursday in the Car shelley_sargent 02-17-06 43
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 02-16-06 38
   Actually Cygnus X1 02-16-06 39
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 02-17-06 40
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 02-17-06 41
 Muwahahahahhahahaha Snidget 02-17-06 42
   RE: Muwahahahahhahahaha Cygnus X1 02-17-06 45
   RE: Muwahahahahhahahaha Sahara 02-18-06 54
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... shelley_sargent 02-17-06 44
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... shawnar 02-17-06 46
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-18-06 55
 New thread up this afternoon or eve... Cygnus X1 02-20-06 56
   RE: New thread up this afternoon or... Sahara 02-20-06 57
       RE: New thread up this afternoon or... pmfmpls 02-20-06 58
           RE: New thread up this afternoon or... susan765 02-20-06 61
               RE: New thread up this afternoon or... SeasonedRefinement 02-20-06 62
                   RE: New thread up this afternoon or... pmfmpls 02-20-06 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Monday in the car"
Monday Morning:

Ok I'm feeling a little put upon. Now all the ladies who drive me keep talking about shouting out to "The Universe". If this is the only way to gets things done around here than here's my shout out. I NEED A CLEANING! There are crumbs all over. There are food wrappers everywhere. Under the back seat is a leaking water bottle that doesn't smell like any water I've had in my radiator. And the combined smell of malt liquor and breath mints is not pleasent, can you get me one of those pine tree thingies? Don't forget to run me through a car wash because last night someone was really rocking my bumper and they left a really sticky mess behind.

Monday Night:
All the women driving to the Country Bar, Radio Playing

Losing My Religion(R.E.M.)
Life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper
Of every waking hour I'm
Choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt lost and blinded fool
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up

Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Monday in the car"
Well, maybe we can get Lou to come in and clean you. He has great experience!

And while he's here, I'll ask Andy to give him a makeover. Wait, no, his hair is scary enough already, no makeover needed!

I have an idea, car. After you are cleaned, perhaps Andy could give YOU a makeover. Andy? Please tell us, what wonders could you work for this car?

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Monday in the car"
Oh sure, NOW you take the ladies out 2-stepping....couldn't do that while I was there now could ya......hell no - because I would have been the only one who could REALLY 2-step and would REALLY look good doin' it too...... Just couldn't do ANYTHING that would put me in a good spotlight now could ya????? I am SOOOO glad to be out that damn house - what can I say??? Get connected- ya right - connect me to a cross and burn me while you're at it - the longer I'm out of that hell hole the more I see just how cruel all of you were...........so guess what - I am NOT taking any of you on my cheap graduation outing - I'd rather plug into the closest electrical outlet than spend another minute with all you backstabbing, mean-spirited, high school ditzes. Well, maybe I would consider asking Kim.......

shelley_sargent 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley_sargent Click to send private message to shelley_sargent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Monday in the car"
**To Tj**

Please come back to the SO house and give the car a detailing. I mean a good one, like when the drill seargent had you do it. Dont talk to the car, it doesnt need to be annoyed. Just clean it and be done with it!

Simplysuz2 68 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Simplysuz2 Click to send private message to Simplysuz2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Monday in the car"
Hey TJ, my best friend! So I like turned down that silly tupperware party, but maybe you could like work me into another scene. I like need more camera time! After all I'm a starving actress. I'm even willing to do like a restaurant extra or something, anything! Or maybe their looking for a friend for Jodie, I'd go on a date with her if they pay me enough. We'd just need to figure out who would be the girl. Or i could put on a bikini top and help wash the car.
hey girlfriend, CALL ME!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Monday in the car"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-06 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

Hey there Buffy - I'll see what I can do about getting you another 'gig' on SO. I don't know, though, they really don't like me very much - couldn't you tell by the cheesy graduation they gave me As for the car - maybe they should just let Lisatwit live in the car and her last assignment would be for HER to clean it - bikini top, hunchback and all. C-ya

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Monday in the car"
Rhonda, did you have to send us 2 stepping? Don't you know that I can't touch anyone. Dancing is just too close for me. I know I'm here to work on my issues, but you're not supposed to challenge me so soon.

Wah, wah, I just want to go home where no one tries to touch me.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Monday in the car"
Why didnt I get a bra?!?!?!? You know how I need one the most! Right now all I have are bandaids that I stole from the SO house. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

02-15-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Where is that Andy, anyway?"
I really need her to give the car a makeover, because I sense it is feeling unloved and unwilling to change.

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Monday in the car"
Ooooooo, dear car, I amSOOOO sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I just got my latest Web stats and Scents of Style is starting to Stink. So I've been in a real snit about that.

Never mind the fact that my weed whacker broke during my last eyebrow tweeze, and I've had the darned thing in the shop all week. Sigh...

But it's not all about me, is it?! Why, yes it is, come to think of it... but oh, yeah, about you, Car, I don't see why we can't march you down to ROTFL in Beverly Hills and get you a nice new bra. Does wonders for bug protection out on the open road.

And just like I always say, all you need are a couple of anchor pieces to tighten up that look. Perhaps some new dull highlights like I suggested for Jessica will skinny up those fenders.

Something else, Car -- I have noticed that sometimes your license plate is blurred out, and sometimes it's not. What's up with that? Do I sense a vain attempt at being noticed? Are you trying to attract perhaps the wrong element? Maybe the kind of guy who would try and look up your tag number and get in touch with you? Perhaps you should speak with your LC...

02-18-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Monday in the car"
Hmmm...I could hook up our car (and may I say, the makeover makes you look ten years younger!) with a meaningless date with a camera-loving Mercedes. That just might be the boost to her self-esteem our lovely car needs, and would help to conquer her fears. And it would help the Mercedes to get his exposure he needs (he is still jealous of "Herbie") to get his film career going. All right, dear?

*posing by car*

Please, Chuck, get a good shot of me with the bra.

lillysmommy2005 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lillysmommy2005 Click to send private message to lillysmommy2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Monday in the car"
OK, so the two-stepping was fun, even though I thought I wouldn't like it. Out of my comfort zone again!

I wish my sperm donor would send me a response back on my video and letter! He's really starting to piss me off, even though I'm not supposed to have any expectations.

Hey! Maybe with my new dancing techniques, I can attract a nice man!

02-18-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Monday in the car"
Just PLEASE do not step on his poor feet and crush them. We have no insurance for that.

lifeless_93 65 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Monday in the car"
Hello didn't you see me. I showed you that Jodi has to be in charge. Just have the LC's pull down the plasm and put me back up. Come on Jodi live up to me. I don't understand why you all keep changing me when you get ready to leave? Hey Lisa1 is my fav. she hasn't tried to change me at all!

Your real self,
Self Protrait

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
I just thought that I would pop in so you guys can see how pretty I am!! HEY EVERYBODY COME AND SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK!!!

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "

*Huge Bead Sale*

Ladies I just recieved a shipment of new beads. Come in some time and browse.

I recently rearranged some counters and have more room for all the cameras and crew, so you don't have to sit out on the sidewalk.

I *can't* wait to see ya!!

02-15-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Do you have any beads that say "I Love Me"?

02-15-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "

Yes Rhonda!!

The beads say "I Love Me" They are shiny like a mirror, so you can look at yourself too.
I know you are a big star now-I can let you in the back door if you want, any thing for you Rhonda.

02-15-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

I would also like an Emmy-shaped charm, if you have any. Well, maybe several, so I can have earrings too.

Edited because of a blonde moment...for some reason, I had amnesia like Bethany and thought my name was "Sahara".

02-15-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "

How bout you bring in the real emmy and I can put a nice heavy chain on it and string the I Love Me beads on it.
Would your stylist Andy Page go for it??

02-15-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
I am SO in love with that idea. But the problem is, The Great BM is the one who has possession of the Emmy.

*eyes become fiery, squinty, and evil* *hissing sound comes as teeth turn green* It should be MINE! It should be MINE! It should be MINE! *head spins around*

So, can you make a replica of the Emmy for me? That would be so cool.

02-16-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "

Well Iyanla said it should be hers! And due the all your lawyers and copyright laws, theres no way I can copy the emmy.
Beadman doesn't want to go to jail.

I have beads with letters on them, you can spell out something wicked and string it up, with your I Love Me beads

02-18-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
49. "I WANT MY EMMY!!!"
Not even a little replica? And the Great BM just leaves it lying around on the floor. WHY can't I have my OWN Emmy?

Can't you even take some of my cheap costume jewelry and melt it down to make one? You could put a big "R" on the front to show it is mine. That nasty Iyanla wants everything that is mine. My man, my job, my fame, my fortune, my charming personality, my blonde, sexy, trim, and lithe good looks...

*smoke comes out of ears* *face turns beet red*

Turn off the #### cameras. I SAID turn them off!!!!

*begins to beat camera man over the head with camera*

I WANT MY EMMY!!!! I WANT MY EMMY!!!! I WANT MY EMMY!!!!

*sinks to floor in a sobbing, crumpled heap*

If *sob* you can't make me *sniff* *sniff* the Emmy with the "R", *whimper* could you get beads *choke* *gasp* that say, THE EMMY *sob* SHOULD BE *blow nose* MINE? *sob*

02-16-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-06 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Dearest Bead Store Owner,

You have no idea how tacky it would look for Rhondog's Emmy to be strung with beads. I really think it would gather her negative life force powers and confuse her positive energy with that of her low self-esteem... or something like that.

Actually, the truth is, I deserve the Emmy, and I will succeed! Just put up that velvet rope when I come over, because I don't need anyone else trying to schmooze their way in and ride to stardom on my oh-so-stylish coattaiils.

Speaking of beads, do you give any discounts for Mardi Gras throw beads? I'd like for everyone to think I was flashing guys at the festival, but of course I'd never do it for real.

02-16-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-06 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

Tacky-Shmacky
If the Diva wants to put on her emmy let her. Why you are her stylist I do not know!!

You deserve the lemmy-all your makeovers are lemons-they suck!

And yes we have the Mardi Gras beads, they might not fit over your inflated head, err I mean come in any time.

02-22-06, 06:12 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Hmmmmmph! Well, it's a good thing it doesn't rain much in Southern California, otherwise you'd drown, with that snotty nose of yours stuck up in the air. I'm quite sure you are NOT the only Bead Store Owner in town! I'm sure one of my many stylin' friends can find me another place for my Mardi Gras beads.

What, you think my makeovers suck?! You just don't have a Stink for Style. I mean a Scent for Style. I mean Cents of Style. Whatever. You've got me so frustrated I feel like I'll explode if I don't rush right out and find a knockoff Dooney & Bourke handbag for less than $10.

02-14-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tuesday in the car"
Tuesday:

The shout out really helped! Some one was out here clearing out the smelly bottles, wrappers, and buffing up my bumper. MMMMM made me feel kind of good! Hey Universe can you give a hoolar to Buffy and ask if she's up for a road trip? She can get me out of this car nightmare LA. I wouldn't mind visiting TJ. Now there was a women who knew how to clean a car.

All the women driving to the bra store:
Playing on the Radio The Smith's "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others"

From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :

Some girls are bigger than others
Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers

Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers

02-14-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tuesday in the car"
*advises all local stations NOT to play "Fat Bottomed Girls" anytime soon*

Of course, there's always XM . . .

02-15-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
14. "Paris and Nicole???!!!!!"
Hey, Jon-Boy, I think you are taking this "intern" thing a bit too seriously. Why do you turn to these bimbos? Perhaps it is a lack of self-love on your part. You know that I am the best one to teach you about self-love (if you know what I mean).

I think the luge would be a wonderful and insightful lesson for us, teaching us to give up control. Hmmm...where do you do this in LA?

You and me...self-love seminar...under the bridge...this evening?

02-15-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Paris and Nicole???!!!!!"
(aside)
See, folks, that's what's so great about being me. I just get to sit back and watch it all happen. A self-love seminar with Rhonda? This could be entertaining without me having to put ANYthing out.
(/aside)

Under the bridge? You know it!

As for the luge, Squaw Valley is only an hour's plane flight away...oh carp, they don't have luge. Well, there's always the LA River bed

02-18-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
50. "Self-Love Seminar"
Jonny Mr. Murray, I do not think you adequately grasped all of the self-love concepts the other night. I believe you need the Advanced Course. Then you will be truly authentic and empowered as you show yourself your Truth. Plus, then you will be better equipped to show your love and Truth to me others.

Session 2...by the pool...tomorrow night?

02-15-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
15. "Calling all ladies!!!!"
Oh, ladies, it is time for group! Come on, now, it is a fearless day! You are ALL required to come to group, you know. If Kim does not show up, I just may have to kick her out of the house because I like Lisa1 better to show her who is in charge here. (Yes, Mr. Murray, I know it is really you. Do you think I would have put up with that twit otherwise?)

Our topic today is Hunger. What are you really hungry for? Are you hungry for change? Are you hungry for control? Are you hungry for your housemates' blood? Today we will do an experiment to show you what really drives you.

In front of you, there is a platter with your name on it. It contains the food for which you have the highest degree of hunger. Your assignment today is to eat every morsel of food on the platter. Each time you eat, please kneel before Elder Stateswoman Jill and tell her exactly how you felt when you ate the food. Jill, you simply look in the mirror and tell yourself, please. Please be humorous and cry when necessary. Then we will make a comparison of your feelings about the food and feelings about what non-physical things you really are hungry for.

Tonight, please write a letter to your food. Tell your food how much you enjoy it and all that it has done for you. Forgive your food for controlling you. Tell your food what you are really hungry for and why you must give it up. Then we will sit around the fire and burn the letters, watching the smoke go out into the universe. This signifies your burning desire for change (or control, or your housemates' blood, or a meaningless date with a DAW, which I would gladly arrange).

Now, Jill, remember the cupcakes are a lesson, so don't hesitate to eat them. And Christie, I know you will love the platter full of sausage. I need you girls to look good and plump to make me look thinner. Don't forget, you must complete the assignment!

Please discuss your feelings about this exercise and your progress on here throughout the day.

Have a fearless day! I love me, I love me, I love me....(gives self a hug)

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Calling all ladies!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

(Iyanla is on the nods sitting next to Rhonda. Her head is bobbing back and forth; her eyes open wide and then close to a mere sliver. She is struggling to stay awake...)

AAHHH YEAHH! I'm awake!!!

Ding dong your doorbell is ringin'...I mean, how ya livin' ladies? Uh-Oh, you're all lookin' at me like, "That woman has gone and lost her mind"...but I was just meditatin'. Yah, it looks like sleep, but it is the highest form of wakefulness there is. Ummhmm. I'm sure you've all noticed by now, but it bears repeatin'. I am on a higher plane of existence than most life coaches...any life coaches, actually.

Well, anyway...I guess I already said my cliche greetin's, right? I mean, if I'm sittin' in this chair, I must have walked my ample behind through the door which means I've covered the preliminaries. So...let's all take a deeeeep cleansin' breath...hold it, hold it....and release. Once again, hold it...release.

Rhonda, you're not breathin' the way I said to. That doesn't just hurt you - it hurts our followers - I mean clients. Please, be an example to our followers - I mean clients. Open yourself and become sensitive to the soul pollution that exists in this room - I mean sanctuary. I am the "great mother" and, unlike you, I feeeeel all of the pain and filth these women bring to the sistahhood...and it hurts me Rhonda. You hurt me because you are are a cold and unfeelin' woman. And have I mentioned vain? You've had so much surgery on your face that you have a recedin' hairline. And let's face it Rhonda, you can't afford to get sloppy with that hair. It ain't your strong suit, ya know. You're a textbook lifecoach, you're not a "feeler". Please Rhonda, be a part of the solution.

OK, movin' right along. Rhonda has already introduced our topic. Our topic is ah, um, yah, let me break this down for ya now. I'm gonna make this reeeaaaal simple for ya. (frantically shuffling through index cards) Ahah! Yessss. Food, Dee-zire, hun-gah! What are you hungry for?

Now Miss Jill, I like you. I like you more than all the other ladies all put together and tied up with a big red bow. So, I had a hand in puttin' this assignment together as a special treat for you. You've caught my eye Miss Jill - oh yes you have. I might want you to be my gopher - I mean assistant - in the future. That means sayin' goodbye to that dream of being a Jenny Craig model. Who are we kiddin' anyway? Certainly not the folks at Jenny Craig. A-ha-ha-ha! They stopped callin' and askin' about missin' your weigh-ins. Ooh, and that tall, skinny boy that counseled you down at Jenny Craig? Well, he is ticked off in a big way. Seems he liked seein' his face on TV. He thinks he has star quality! Anyway, face it girl! You ain't gonna lose that heft - not now, not eva - so, embrace it. Apologize to the cupcake for ignorin' it and start livin' large!

I am not "one" with the rest of the assignment - I don't really know what else Rhonda had to say because I only really care about Miss Jill, and besides, I was sleepin' - I mean meditatin' while Rhonda was talkin'. I can guess that it will end with letter writin' and burnin' things though. Yep...writin' and burnin' what you write are keys to power. So, you ladies do whateva you were told to do.

Be a great day and live large. I have to go pick up my red and gold brocade jacket from the cleaners. Someone - I will mention no names - got a little sloppy with their sinus fluids and deposited some on my left lapel. The things I endure for the benefit of other women...

IYANLA

Edited for sig - will get it right next time!

02-18-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Calling all ladies!!!!"
Iyanla, I am so glad you are here so we can do group together. *fake smile for camera* You say you are on a higher plane...how about getting on a plane? The higher, the better.

Oh, Lord, who let Maureen come inside to group? *cough* *cough* This is not a cleansing breath, Iyanla! *cough* *cough*

Well, Miss Crush-em-with-your-hug-until-they-are-so-smothered-they-work-hard-enough-to-graduate-so-you-will-quit Iyanla, I am not the least bit vain. I just have a very accurate view of myself and sense of self-love. I use it as an example to the women of how wonderful they should strive to be, though they will never attain my level of perfection. I am NOT cold and unfeeling...just ask Jon-Boy Mr. Murray. Aren't I a feeler, Mr. Murray?

*mutters to self* I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me...

*leans in closely to Iyanla and puts on clenched jaw smile*

Get a good shot of this, Ray, it will help the ratings.

02-18-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Calling all ladies!!!!"
Iyanla, we have a serious problem here. Not ONE of our ladies has bothered to complete her "hunger" assignment. Do you notice...not one has posted one thing about this assignment as ordered? What are we going to do?

I can throw a temper tantrum...I will tomorrow if need be. What will you do? What do you think...I think we may have to have a Board of Review to sufficiently scare them into pretending they are really changing.

Please get back to me ASAP. This is very important, because you know I don't give second chances. *cough* *cough* These women have to learn their lesson.

02-15-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
23. "Wed. in the car"
Wed afternoon :
Driving to the prop shop, all the women in car:

I'm feeling just way too much stress. There's all these bad vibes coming from the women and its starting to effect my engine. There is only one steering wheel for a reason! Only one driver allowed! Snippy comments make the driver squeeze the wheel and slow my reaction time. Please sit back and sleep - sorry I meant meditate while another is driving.

Playing on the radio:

Control - Janet Jackson
This is a story about control, my control
Control of what I say, control of what I do
And this time I'm gonna do it my way
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do
Are we ready?
I am
Cause it's all about control
and I've got lots of it
When I was 17, I did what people told me
Did what my father said, and let my mother mold me
But that was long ago

I'm in control, never gonna stop
Control, to get what I want
Control, I got to have a lot
Control, now I'm all grown up.....

..That's right, I'm on my own
I'll call my own shots
Thank you

Got my own mind
I wanna make my own decisions
When it has to do with my life, my life
I wanna be the one in control

So let me take you by the hand
And lead you on this dance
Cause what I've got is because I took a chance
I don't wanna rule the world
Just wanna run my life
So make your life a little easier
When you get the chance just take

Free at last, out here on my own
Now control this
That's right, career moves
I do what's right for me
And me wants to groove
Is that ok?

Hop to it
I'm in control (and I love it, that's right)
Control, now I've got a lot
Control, now I'm all grown up
I'm in control, I'm in control
Don't make me lose it

lillysmommy2005 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lillysmommy2005 Click to send private message to lillysmommy2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Wed. in the car"
For the love of Christmas! Don't ya'll love my scarf! I guess I don't look like a snoman afterall......I'm beautiful!

My interview with the headhunter went pretty well today. Proud of myself, IMHO!

Where the hell is that d@mn LISA! I have been calling her for 4 days!! Geez girl, pick up the phone, or at least email me! (We all know that you know how to do that well!) Did she waste all of our time? YUP! Go figure!

I can't stand the conflamma with Kelly and Kim and Jodi! Kelly's gonna crack soon!

02-20-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Wed. in the car"
Hey, I am not part of any conbflama!!! WTH IS conflama, anyway. I just wanted to drive and the beetch Jodi was interfering with my RIGHT to make a great day by driving the car. And that Jodi, all she ever does is say nasty things to me. I thought this was supposed to be a supportive place. And BTW, you guys all hug WAY too much.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Rhonda - the great and wise Buddha would like to offer his shoulder when John-boy does not show up. The great Buddha has seen him with an intern a lot lately . . . .maybe called Buffy? Muffy? Luffy? No Buffy. And she talked about TJ alot.

Anyway, we can talk and meditate about the lovely Lisa N and meditate her away into our subconcious and she will be completley gone! ACtually, I suspect that the reason why she is not returning anybody's calls is that she finally ran out of souls. I believe she was on her 9th or 10th (she was getting them black market, I certainly wasn't providing anymore reincarnations for her!!) and she lost that one as well. Perhaps we will finally be rid of her forever.

Buddha would like to also congratulate and thank Kim for stying away from Buddha in the last week, I lived a much quieter life. If now I can only get Allison and Maureen out of the guest house (and get Maureen to stop using me to stub out her ciggies) Buddha will be in a subliminal state of mind.

Can we also keep Jodi away from me? She is obscene, and after today smells like fish, which Buddha is suprisingly allergic to. Maybe the universe can help me out? Or maybe the car can lock her iside for a while. or the kitchen cabinet can get in with he fridge and tempt her with good savory food! the Great and Wise inanimate objects must stick together.

The wise and honorable Buddha also prescribes lots of Yoga and meditation for all. (and can somebody please get that sappy 'let love grow in your garden' or whatever that sign says out of my garden? It is so un-Buddha-like!!)

02-16-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Woe, Buddah! Bring it down a notch! Don't be so judgmental about the attention whores - I mean Starting Over pilgrims. Sometimes their paths to enlightment are...rocky.

Remember, I personally know 427 deities and I am on speaking terms with ALL of them. You CAN be replaced. If you really want to know, we only got you because you were on the clearance table at The Home Depot.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Thank you Iyanla..gulp..I was getting a little perturbed with all this gossip in the air. As a woman of honor I should feel welcome here. Anyways heehee it's so good to talk to you, you've been so great hee hee. I've noticed you haven't been around much lately but like you said..you'll "always be there with me in spirit" ahhhhh thank you.

So I've been working really hard, the night shift, waitressing yeah uhhuh..and spending as much time with Jackson as possible. I'm working lots of overtime though, so I can save money for my move to LA. Mom's been a real help..yeah....Oh!..Jackson was really sick the other night! Mom had to take him to the hospital because he was coughing so hard. I can't remember what his temperature was but I guess it was bad..anyhow he seems better now. I hope I don't get it.

well my 2 weeks of art classes are over, I loved them so much! They had an evening class which worked out perfect with my schedule. I'm thinking about volunteering at a preschool teaching arts and crafts..my Dad told me I'd be good at it..
hee hee

By the way if Jodie really does smell like fish that ointment you bought for me might work for her too..thank you again for helping me keep all those secrets.

02-16-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Ahh, Miss Christina...how ya livin?

I'm burstin' with pride...you used a very big word - "perturbed". Before becoming my disciple, you would have said, "pissed off", and you would have sounded like every other skanky ho on the strip. See how honorable you've become, little pilgrim?

Anyway my love, don't be too upset over all the talk. The really vile - oops - I mean bad - stuff they've said about you has been the stuff you didn't hear. I'd be happy to chastise them for their evil speakin', but you know the rules. It isn't gossip unless the victim hears it themselves. So, you'll either have to start hiding behind the sofa or in closets to get the gossip - or just give it up. OK, Miss Christina?

I'm happy to hear that your mama is still watchin' little Jefferson. He was such an unforgettable little boy. Did any of those agencies call you about representin' him? If I said it once, I said it a hundred times, little Jason could be an actor or a model. Yes sir, Miss Christina, little Joshua left quite an impression on me. Let's hope your mama does right by him. I'd hate to see little Johnathon gettin' married at 13 just to keep a family tradition alive. Yes sir, I will never forget that little boy - I feel like he's one of my own.

Keep working Miss Christina. Call out to the universe, she won't disappoint. Just look at me.

Oh, one last thing. Don't go sharin' that ointment I gave to you with anyone else. It's a special potion I picked up in New Orleans and it was something made especially for STD's - I mean you. Remember, I explained all of that back when I gave it to you with that can of industrial disinfectant I told you to spray on the commode after you used it? The ointment is for your lady parts...you know the places that were burnin' you so bad? It wouldn't help Jodi, darlin'.

Dream big and live large.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
GUEST HOUSE??!!
I am in that FRICKIN' cardboard box!! Some fat, alcoholic told me there was no room in the guest house, but that I could have all the empties outside the door. I biked 'em over to the recycle center, and I got almost $8!!

Okay, been working on my comedy between smoke breaks:

How can you tell if Allison's been in the Jacuzzi?

By the wine glass rings around the edge, and the boob hair clogging the drain!!!

Love you gals!!

Mo

02-16-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Oh, dear Mo, I am sorry there is no room in the guest house, but as I said before, TJ and Allison are taking up all the room in there. I saw TJ returning from the store with what looked like 20 boxes of band-aids...I am sure plenty of blood has been shed by now.

Plus, TJ has already done her time in a box, and I don't know if Allison would fit. She is not skinny and lithe like me. *several poses for camera*

Well, I must go practice my ugly mean scowl face to keep it in shape. My mother used to tell me that if I kept making that face it would stay that way, and bless her, she was right!

02-18-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Oh, Buddha who is almost as great and wise as I am, thank you for your wise suggestions and offers of comfort.

What is this about the skanky Buffy????!!!! She'd better not show her face around me, or I'll put her in a baby dress faster than you can say "Be fearless".

I am confused, Buddha, and need your wisdom. Why is it that Lisa called me 972 times last weekend until I destroyed my cell phone, and then the housemates hear no word from her? So do you think she finally did run out of souls? Or is that unlimited like her chances with me are?

02-20-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Posting as Lisa's Answering Machine

Please Rhonda, can't you get Lisa to erase me? I am so tired of listening to all those women phoning and begging her to call them back. Don't they know she is in Hong Kong with Mr. Internet. She has much better things to do (hint, hint) than call them back. Please, relieve the torture and get her to erase all those messages.

Lisa's Answering Machine

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Ahhh Rhonda,
There are some things that even the great Buddha does not know.
I have sent one of my deity friends to check up on the situation, seeing as how by my calculations she should have been reincarnated into a small, crooked, bamboo shoot by now. But Lisa has learned to dodge me quite often. (sometimes I ust don't see her as the great Buddha has learned to close his eyes to small annoyances.)

I will let you know when I reach Nirvana later today and can truly ask my inner eye where she is.

Whoops, Buddha slipped into another religion there for a second . . . .

Rhonda, remember that Buddha loves you, and I will keep an eye on the Buffy later for you.

02-20-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
*smooch* to Buddha

02-16-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
35. "Thursday in the Car "
Thursday:

Hey Universe! What's up? I'm feeling a little down because they keep sending all the women together places. All those big bold living life too the fullest ladies is not a good thing in little old me. I drive in mortal fear that an old fashion cat fight is going to break out! And I'm the one who will suffer! You just can't find a good body shop anymore. So send me some peace rays.

All the ladies driving to the retirement home:
The Cranberries playing on the radio:
Empty

Something has left my life,
And I don't know where it went to, ah, ha, ha.
Somebody caused me strife,
And it's not what I was seeking.

Didn't you see me, didn't you hear me?
Didn't you see me standing there, ah, ha, ha?
Why did you turn out the lights?
Did you know that I was sleeping?

Say a prayer for me,
Help me to feel the strenght, I did.
My identity, has it been taken?
Is my heart breakin' on me?

All my plans fell though my hands,
They fell though my hands on me.
All my dreams it suddenly seems,
It suddenly seems,
Empty, i, i, i (X 7)

02-17-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley_sargent Click to send private message to shelley_sargent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Thursday in the Car "
I am working on these things for your my dear SO Car. I will also see if my rays of peace can burn off the smudges on the windows left by jodi and kim sticking there noses on there and doing the pig face.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Oh, my plate, my beautiful plate. Now I have everything I ever wanted. A beautiful plate that someone wrote all over.

aka Doormat Lisa (that sig is on my laptop)

02-16-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
39. "Actually"
Once it's uploaded to the site, all you need is the URL. And you can get that by hitting "reply with quote" and copying everything on the line but the leading ">".

Here 'tis:

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Did you all know that I was VERY popular in high school? I was (nods head). And then I married that rotten, no good, cheating Tony and he ruined everything.

I think I will go upstairs and hug my plate. Well, right after I burn that picture of popular me and all the friends Tony deprived me of.

I love my plate

02-17-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
It's MO!!! With another new joke for the current houseguests:

Knock-Knock...

Who's there?

Jill's daddy....

Jill's daddy who?

Jill's daddy who didn't bother with her for 41 years, so why bother now?? Oh! That's right! This is B*&^SH*T TV and they'll pay him enough to give a rat's @$$ about the daughter he never met from the woman he abandoned decades ago!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Muwahahahahhahahaha"
Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.

You will watch me and YOU.WILL.LIKE.IT.

JUDGE JUDY
No measly little sporting event will keep me off the air.

02-17-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Muwahahahahhahahaha"
OK, whatever.

If you can't beat 'em, buy 'em.

02-18-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Muwahahahahhahahaha"
So that is who my competition is. So you'd better not be making any "deals" with the Great BM, Missy. What are you wearing under that robe besides a lace collar, a lace teddi?

No old lady frumpy judge is going to steal my camera time.

02-17-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
***TO ALL HOUSEGUESTS AND IYANLA***

Lets not forget proper hygeine and grooming. Lately, some of you have been raising your arms to me asking for something only to cause me to cough and gag at the extreme odor. Im not impressed ladies! Also, Jodi, please, PLEASE shave those pits every now and again!
Christina, I am aware that Iyanla is encouraging you to raise your arms to me. I think you may be confused sweet heart, arms NOT legs are supposed to be in the air to communicate with me!
Thanks

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Well I have been really lonely. Everyone upest me yesterday when I wanted to talk about being lonely. I even said I love you to Jodi and she didn't respond. I realize what you were trying to do Rhonda but how alone am I with all the camera men?

Today was fun I loved having my hair teased like I wore in Junior high. I didn't get a chance to get my story aired ya know with all that editing. It was a good story too. I was very shy and didn't have many friends because I was always trying to cover up my moms drug abuse. One day they did a random locker search and founds pills in my book bag. My mom had hid them there don't ask me why. Anyways No one believed me and I was the talk of the school.Everyone thought I was an addict. That was the turning point in my life I decided I might as well live up to what everyone believed of me.

I almost got caught be Kim. I was shoving a cupcake in and I didn't log it!

02-18-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 2 "
Oh, no, I forgot to tell the cameramen the assignment! No wonder you can't get over that "love" addiction. I suppose you went crying to them and they felt sorry for you...

Please don't pull a "Sommer" on me. Unless it is good for ratings...

02-20-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
56. "New thread up this afternoon or evening "
And we will have some roles available. Hope there's still some interest in playing!

02-20-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
57. "RE: New thread up this afternoon or evening "
Me too, I'm getting tired of talking to myself. That is just my normal activity anyway.

02-20-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
58. "RE: New thread up this afternoon or evening "
Mo here!!!

I'm out there looking for some comedy gigs....Sadly, all the comedy clubs have seen my act, and few are interested. Even with all my new material!!

Contractually, I don't get to use any of the SO girls in my act, so I am stuck with divorce and jacuzzi jokes. If ONLY I could tell the world my SO jokes!! In addition to the 3 or 4 I've posted here, I have a brief sample for you'se guys (I'm from Chicago, remember?). Here you go:

So, Jill and Jodi woke up early one morning. Jodi heads to the shower first, and is singing so loud in there that Jill can't sleep.
Jill's feeling a bit guilty about her poor weight loss, so she clicks on the TV, and turns it to an old episode of Richard Simmons' exercise show. Now, Jill is inherently lazy, so she is just sitting in bed and watching Richard and the big ladies exercise on the screen. Well, Richard's enthusiasm is infectious, so she can't help swaying with the music.

Jill starts to get into it, and soon she's reaching, reaching, reaching with her right arm, and reaching, reaching, reaching with her left arm. Her nightgown gets all bunched up, so she figures, "What the heck...I'll just take it off."

So, Jill is stark-naked in bed, exercising like crazy with Richard Simmons.

At one point, Richard has the ladies flat on their backs doing high leg kicks. Jill lifts her left leg up-down-up-down, and then her right leg up-down-up-down....Richard calls for the ladies to lift both...

At that point, Jill lifts both of her meaty limbs high into the air, stretches them back behind her head, and YIKES!! Her feet get caught in the headboard!!!!

There she is- NAKED- on her back with both legs stretched backward over her head!! She is Hoo-Hoo to the world!

Just at that moment, Jodi emerges from the bathroom. She takes one look at Jill (in that precarious position) and says, "Oh for god's sake Jill!! Brush your hair and put a smile on your face! You're looking more like IYANLA every day"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-20-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
61. "RE: New thread up this afternoon or evening "
Monday in the car:

I'm sending out a message to MO' I'll drive you around to your comedy auditions. The ladies are so busy back seat driving and living large they'll never notice an extra stop or two.

playing on Radio:
Artist: Pink
Song: Get the party started
Album: Misundaztood
<" Misundaztood " CD>

I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party startedÂ

Get this party started on a Saturday nightÂ
Everybody's waitin' for me to arriveÂ
Sendin' out the message to all of my friendsÂ
We'll be lookin' flashy in my Mercedes BenzÂ
I got lotsa style, got my gold diamond ringsÂ
I can go for miles if you know what I mean

Pumpin up the volume, breakin down' to the beatÂ
Cruisin' through the west sideÂ
We'll be checkin' the sceneÂ
Boulevard is freakin' as I'm comin' up fastÂ
I'll be burnin' rubber, you'll be kissin' my a**
Pull up to the bumper, get out of the carÂ
License plate says Stunner #1 SuperstarÂ

Get this party started

Makin' my connection as I enter the roomÂ
Everybody's chillin' as I set up the grooveÂ
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beatÂ
Everybody's dancin' and their dancin' for meÂ
I'm your operator, you can call anytimeÂ
I'll be your connection to the party lineÂ

02-20-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
62. "RE: New thread up this afternoon or evening "
I don't care how any of ya are livin' today because you are looking at one pissed off lifecoach!

First off - hey Universe! You've apparently let it slip your mind that I have done more for you than Carl Sagan or Captain Kirk ever did! I have told the girls to cry out to you because you are currently at the top of the metaphysical food chain! I don't hear the trees and rocks complaining about the ladies' hygiene, hair growth, or positions. Maybe I'll become a Pantheist tomorrow and tell the girls that the really real authentic Supreme Being is in the trees, rocks, grass, dirt, EVERYWHERE. Now where would that leave you? I'll tell you where...right where you are, but with a phone that ain't ringing! Remember, these are MY disciples. They don't really believe in you...they believe in ME! They'll pray to anyone or anything I tell them to. Right now that's you...but if you aren't grateful, it can change...OVA NIGHT!!!

And Mo...I ain't supportin' you any more. I never liked your authentic self anyway. I thought you were old, too raspy voiced, and smelled like a cross between a dirty sneaker and an ashtray. And, I know you don't like the bathtub. The girls told me all about it. Covering your body in baking powder don't work girl - that stuff is only for refrigerator odors.

I'm thinking your next "gig" is probably in the lounge of your local bowlin' alley, but my reputation extends to even the most humble places. If you say anything about me looking like Jill's lady parts, I swear to all of my gods that I will slap a lawsuit on your ##### so fast that your head will spin. I don't have to cry out to the universe on this one...I make more money in one month than you'll make in a lifetime.

Look, I have no problem with you talking about Jill's acrobatics or naked positions. It's open season on poor people, and Jill is poor. No danger of a lawsuit there because Starting Over isn't footing the bill for anymore lawyer bills. But physical assault may be an option Jill choses...and as I said, you are old.

Iyanla VanZant ain't nobody's punch line, baby...and I'm a damn sight betta lookin' than anything that Jill is packin' in those size 6X bloomers.

02-20-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
63. "RE: New thread up this afternoon or evening "
(Mo packing up her few things in her cardboard box, and running for the highest hill in California!! Scared?? No kidding!! And who told about the baking soda??)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •