The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
I hope you all had fun playing the Bachelorette Anti-Bootee game and that you will return in 1 month when the next installment of The Bachelor begins. Here are the final scores:

DebCapsFan 85
berbujas2001 69
annieville 62
Flowerpower 58
Buckeyegirl 45
Kscott 36
woiwod 34
tribephyl 33
txmomma 32
winechick 30
pinkgrl 30
Rockytop Chick 28
adricharlie 26
Gracie_TAR 24
loraann 24
mizbitt 15

Congratulations Deb!! Will you accept these roses?

Thanks for playing everyone! See you next season!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores KScott 03-02-05 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores buckeyegirl 03-02-05 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores txmomma26 03-02-05 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores woiwod 03-02-05 4
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores tribephyl 03-02-05 5
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores DebCapsFan 03-02-05 6
   RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores berbujas2001 03-04-05 7
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores Flowerpower 03-05-05 8
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores seahorse 03-06-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks for hosting the game again. I always suck but at least I have fun doing it!!!! See ya in a month..........

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks for hosting this game SilverStar. I can't believe no one ended up in the negative!!
--now I'm off to write the stupid finale summary. It's.so.painful.

BEG's Summaries

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Yipee! That was fun. And I didn't go negative like I thought

SigPic by Syren

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Hi, I would also like to thank you for hosting the game. This was my first time playing and I really look forward to the next one.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks for the game SS.
It was much more enjoyable then the show could ever be.

Congrats to Deb!

Oh, and to txmomma, it was great having you by my side the whole run of the game. We saw some pretty weird things from the balcony of LoserMotel and ended up in the middle of the pack. Which is far above where I thought we would end up.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"

Yay.... thank you of course I will. I've never won one of these thingies. I'd like to thank AgStah, all the summary writers, and Jen for being such a snark worthy Bachelorette. Woot.

berbujas2001 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail berbujas2001 Click to send private message to berbujas2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks for hosting this Silver. This was my first time playing, and most likely my last. I don't have any interest in Charlie, I just think the show's been going downhill and this one will be just like Jesse's season(and I HATED that one). Maybe if ABC goes back to the original premise, normal guy and normal girls, I'll watch again, but until then.... lol Good luck next time around, guys, it's been fun!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
A HUGE Thanks, SilverStar! You were a wonderful hostess, and I too think I had more fun playing your game than actually watching the show! Ha....I didn't see how in the world Jen could have said yes to either of the guys, when she really didn't like any of them!

I found it interesting that ABC does a better job of matching up people than Jen could do for herself....no wonder she's not married, she has no taste or substance. Andrew is definately better off with out her!

Thanks!

Fp

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Congrats to Deb

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •