The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hamsters in a life situation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hamsters in a life situation"
How would the HGs react in real life work situation in a potential conflict with you?

Assume there's a project of some kind coming due at work, and the project isn't going well. In fact, everyone on the project knows it is probably going to fail. Assume also that if this project fails, someone will get fired.

Next assumption is that either 2 or 3 people are working on this project. You and either 1 or 2 of the current house guests.

Final assumption is that of the people on the project, one of them is the project leader, but your choice as to whom it is.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hamsters in a life situation nailbone 08-17-06 1
   RE: Hamsters in a life situation yamihooked 08-17-06 2
 RE: Hamsters in a life situation Aruba 08-18-06 3
   RE: Hamsters in a life situation yamihooked 08-18-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hamsters in a life situation"
I *think* I understand what you're asking, and my choice would be Will. He seems most able to think fast, on his feet, and handle all kinds of different probable outcomes without panicking.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-17-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hamsters in a life situation"
Ok, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't clear.

For example, if I were working on a failing project with Will and James, I think Will would attempt to get me and James fighting and blaming each other to the boss so that Will would come off smelling like a rose. At no time would Will himself actually name names to the boss, although he would try to lead the boss's thinking.

I feel James would try to either get me to agree it was Will's fault, or get Will to agree it was my fault, with the plan being James and his conspirator telling this to the boss.

Though I could see James not trying to pin the blame on anyone of us also.

Does this example make it clear what I'm asking?

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hamsters in a life situation"
My choice would be George and Danielle. Based on their answers for the tiebreaker in the HOH competition last night, these bozos have no concept of time, hence would not be able to make any deadline on a project at work. 360 and 308 minutes in a week??? Are these bo-bos for real??? Who would be the project leader??? It doesn't matter--let both of them be co-leaders. They would only hang themselves and I would be absolved.
Being in the presence and compared to those two anyone would easily be in line for a promotion.
Of course in a hypothetical sense, I wouldn't want to stay in that organization for long if the company would even consider George or Danielle a Project Leader.

08-18-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Hamsters in a life situation"
>My choice would be George and Danielle. Based on their
>answers for the tiebreaker in the HOH competition last night,
>these bozos have no concept of time, hence would not
>be able to make any deadline on a project at
>work. 360 and 308 minutes in a week???
>Are these bo-bos for real???
> Who would be the project leader??? It doesn't
>matter--let both of them be co-leaders. They would only
>hang themselves and I would be absolved.
>Being in the presence and compared to those two anyone would
>easily be in line for a promotion.
>Of course in a hypothetical sense, I wouldn't want to stay
>in that organization for long if the company would even
>consider George or Danielle a Project Leader.

LOL
interesting take on it. I had actually intended the idea would be that you don't know the project will fail until midway through it, but this is definitely an interesting idea.

To deliberately choose 2 of the people knowing the project will result in a failure with them taking the blame could definitely be a real life situation.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •