The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dirk_W 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dirk_W Click to send private message to Dirk_W Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
They didn't deserve to win.
They already won enough stuff.
He said: "we're livin' the American dream"... I don't follow.
The American dream is being on game shows and travelling for free? We don't think so.
Uchenna and Joyce DID DESERVE to WIN!!
They were good competitors and even helped out when they could.
r & a did't help out at all, they didn't even care about the car crash, didn't give any money, and were out right liars.
She is such a "sheep". Meaning, sheep can be lead. She needs somebody to tell her what to do. And for somebody like that idiot to tell her, well, it's no wonder they lost.
Karma, what comes around, goes around.
The producers, btw, had nothing to do with "holding" the plane.
If you think that, then you also must think that they "held" the plane for r & a, where the other 4 teams thought they were leaving w/out them.
Hopefully, we won't have to see r & a again.
But maybe the producers have such a "hard-on" for them, ya never know.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: r & a didn't deserve to win....... seahorse 05-12-05 1
 RE: r & a didn't deserve to win....... Tsina 05-12-05 2
   RE: r & a didn't deserve to win....... probably clueless 05-13-05 4
 RE: r & a didn't deserve to win....... Cygnus X1 05-13-05 3
 Duplicate topic IceCat 05-13-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

>They didn't deserve to win.
>They already won enough stuff.

What about Ken Jennings. He won 74 times in a row on Jeopardy. Is that fair.

>He said: "we're livin' the American
>dream"... I don't follow.
>The American dream is being on
>game shows and travelling for
>free?

No but it is a construction worker from Boston becoming a millionaire and a household name who will never have to do a day a hard work again in his life. Try that in Russia.

>Uchenna and Joyce DID DESERVE to
>WIN!!
>They were good competitors and even
>helped out when they could.

And what does that have to do with deseving to win.

>r & a did't help out
>at all, they didn't even
>care about the car crash,

Duh, it's a race.

>didn't give any money, and
>were out right liars.

Duh, it's a race.

>She is such a "sheep".
>Meaning, sheep can be lead.
> She needs somebody to
>tell her what to do.

Name a couple of racers that were more compatible and had nothing but good words for each other from day 1 of the race.

> And for somebody like
>that idiot to tell her,
>well, it's no wonder they
>lost.

I believe Rob was clearly the most intelligent and practical person in the race. He redifined how future races will be run.

>Karma, what comes around, goes around.

R&A have had a tremendous amount of good karma in the past few years. I am sure they are not complaining.

>The producers, btw, had nothing to
>do with "holding" the plane.

And what proof do you have of that.

>If you think that, then you
>also must think that they
>"held" the plane for r
>& a, where the other
>4 teams thought they were
>leaving w/out them.

There was so much bunching since that time, it would not make a difference. That plane never had shut their doors either.

>Hopefully, we won't have to see
>r & a again.

Try in a couple of weeks on their wedding special.

>But maybe the producers have such
>a "hard-on" for them, ya
>never know.

Yes, they gave them 4 fantastic prizes and second place money and a guarantee that they will never have to work again.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tsina 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsina Click to send private message to Tsina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-05 AT 00:07 AM (EST)

do you honestly think that if they re-do the race (all rules stay the same) the other teams won't exploit all the rules as much as Rob did for their advantage? If your answer is yes then all the other racers must really be stooooopids.

They could have guides for themselves, all they needed to do was ask local people to help them. It was never mentioned that Romber was penalized for doing so, and take note --they got guides since leg 1. So why didn't they follow that?

I think Rob is one of the best, may even be the best. He was focused on his goal and never bickered with Amber maybe because he thinks that would be a waste of time. He may be cocky but he surely can do things his way. Except for a few mistakes, I like how they ran the race.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
they got guides since leg 1. So why didn't they follow that?

Exactly. They must have found the dumbest cabbie in Miami to screw up that bad.

As I stated in another post (god rest its little melting down soul), the plane situation wasn't what caused them to lose the race, it was screwing around lost on Calle Ocho where they lost it.

A Kittyloaf®Original

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: r & a didn't deserve to win.....he's undeducated"
. . . threadlock in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Duplicate topic"
This topic really should be discussed on one the existing Rob/Amber threads such as the located here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1060&forum=DCForumID54&omm=0

Please feel free to copy/paste your posts to that existing thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •