The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love is in the Heir"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love is in the Heir"
Is this show for real? Link: http://www.eonline.com/On/Love/#
It describes itself as a Reality program and it doesn't have a list of actors, but the commercials look so fake. Yea, I know all reality shows have large amounts of fraud involved, but this chick looks like she is acting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WORST.SHOW.EVER sorgee 11-29-04 1
   RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER ladro 11-29-04 2
       RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER Paria 12-22-04 3
           RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER nycpb1 12-26-04 4
               RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER Gia_5 12-29-04 5
                   RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER justin1979 01-31-05 20
                   RE: What sort of dogs does she hav... flsunshine70 02-16-05 32
               RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER jspavel 01-25-05 15
       RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER hipbusybee 12-31-04 6
   RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER Charliesangel 01-25-05 16
   RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER iscera 01-31-05 19
 RE: Love is in the Heir Pauli 01-08-05 7
 RE: Love is in the Heir okaychatt 01-08-05 8
   RE: Love is in the Heir miller55 01-09-05 9
       RE: Love is in the Heir ladro 01-09-05 10
           RE: Love is in the Heir miller55 01-09-05 11
       RE: Love is in the Heir Charliesangel 01-25-05 17
 RE: Love is in the Heir Pretty_Kitty 01-10-05 12
 RE: Love is in the Heir BatmanBev2000 01-22-05 13
   RE: Love is in the Heir ladro 01-22-05 14
       RE: Love is in the Heir Crabby66 02-01-05 22
 Love is in the Heir - A GREAT Show!... Doneil 01-30-05 18
   RE: Love is in the Heir - A GREAT S... Crabby66 02-01-05 21
       Is LOVE IN THE HEIR OVER??? NO TALK... Tempest 02-03-05 23
 Love it!: Love is in the Heir randeem 02-05-05 24
   RE: Love it!: Love is in the Heir macpoetsgirl 02-06-05 25
       RE: Love it!: Love is in the Heir macpoetsgirl 02-06-05 26
 RE: Love is in the Heir JerryW 02-11-05 27
   RE: Love is in the Heir ladro 02-11-05 28
       RE: Love is in the Heir RyrieRae 02-12-05 29
 RE: Love is in the Heir JerryW 02-12-05 30
   RE: Love is in the Heir Doneil 02-12-05 31
       RE: Love is in the Heir realtyamazed 02-16-05 33
 RE: Love is in the Heir munderwood 02-18-05 34
   RE: Love is in the Heir Everwood 02-18-05 35
 RE: Love is in the Heir layli 03-05-05 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WORST.SHOW.EVER"
however, i will continue to watch out of curiosity. she's kinda like a thinner, more sober, anna nicole.

11-29-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
I was beginning to think I was the only one that watched this show. Since it is only half an hour, I will make an effort to watch a few more episodes. Primarily because I want to see if my predictions will pan out. 1. That the Country Music Carrer is just a hook. 2. That the 'boyfriend' in the first episode is really an actor, whom will rarely be seen again. 3. That the 'gay' assistant is not really gay, but is her real boyfriend just pretending to be gay and an assistant.

Paria 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-22-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Paria Click to send private message to Paria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
I'm Iranian was just so embarrassing when I watched it. At first I didn't she was claiming to be the Princess of Iran and was just like geez what an petty airhead, but then when I found out I was appalled. There is no Persian Princess Anne Claire! I'm absolutley positive. If anyone doesn't believe me they can just look it up somewhere or something. On E's website claims she's the grandaughter of Princess Sham, who is a daughter of Reza Pahlavi. While Reza Pahlavi does, or rather did because he's dead now, exist, he never had a daughter named Sham or a grandaughter named Anne Claire. This whole show is just a disgusting hoax that is really embarrassing to Iranians.

nycpb1 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-04, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nycpb1 Click to send private message to nycpb1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
Well, despie the fact that the show is horrible, Anne Claire does hae some royal heritage.:

Shah Reza Pahlavi had 7 sons and 4 daughters.

daughter # 2 born Princess Shams Pahlavi (b 18 October 1917) however, she was actually deprved of all of her ranks and titles after her second marriage and subsequent switch to christianity! so her heirs dont really have proper claim to royalty, but thats besdies the point.

of her children she had: a son Princess Shahboz Pahlbod b 6th dec 1946 - his daughter is none other than

Bhanita Pahlbod (Ann Clair Van Schaic b july 1973..

However, to put a damper on all of this, reza Pahlavi wasnt een a true descendant of either the Safavid, Turco Mongol, or eve Qajar dynasties. In fact he was onl made Shah in 1925 at the bequethment of Parliment. Thus She has truly ZERO royalty in her blood, FINALLY, according to Iranian decree, all royalty must affirm the faith of Shia religion or they lose all titles. Thus, being a christian, she has ZERO negative claim to royalty.

sorry for the length but had to put it all in. And my two senses are that this show further shows why Iranians were fed up with the Pahlavis

Gia_5 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gia_5 Click to send private message to Gia_5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

I've only watched one episode. Annie was one of my best friends in college (USC). We haven't spoken in years. That is her real family, and that info above about the Pahlavis is correct. She always went by Annie and kept the princess thing a secret. She wanted to be a screen writer and director. Contrary to her image and dialogue, she's actually very intelligent and a good person. High maintenance and odd, but sweet. Her father used to write music as a hobby, but never sold or published it. She's had the dog scrappy ever since I can remember. Her parents have been divorced for years. They never cared at all what she did, or whom she did it with, strange that they would now. As far as I know she received her inheritance already. And I doubt the assistant is her boyfriend. She prefers blondes. I don't claim to know her now, but it just bothers me since I knew her so well then. The whole thing sort of freaks me out. But whatever. If she actually gets a record deal I'll drop dead of shock. Who knows, maybe next she'll do a movie about it. eeek!

justin1979 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justin1979 Click to send private message to justin1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04
>AT 11:40 PM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04
>AT 09:34 PM (EST)

>
>I've only watched one episode. Annie
>was one of my best
>friends in college (USC). We
>haven't spoken in years.
>That is her real family,
>and that info above about
>the Pahlavis is correct. She
>always went by Annie and
>kept the princess thing a
>secret. She wanted to be
>a screen writer and director.
>Contrary to her image and
>dialogue, she's actually very intelligent
>and a good person. High
>maintenance and odd, but sweet.
>Her father used to write
>music as a hobby, but
>never sold or published it.
>She's had the dog scrappy
>ever since I can remember.
>Her parents have been divorced
>for years. They never cared
>at all what she did,
>or whom she did it
>with, strange that they would
>now. As far as I
>know she received her inheritance
>already. And I doubt the
>assistant is her boyfriend. She
>prefers blondes. I don't claim
>to know her now, but
>it just bothers me since
>I knew her so well
>then. The whole thing sort
>of freaks me out. But
>whatever. If she actually gets
>a record deal I'll drop
>dead of shock. Who knows,
>maybe next she'll do a
>movie about it. eeek!

hey, if your really her friend then u could do us both a huge favor, HOOK-US-UP!! does she have e-mail or what? Im not royality but i could act like i was to her father. I am deffently alot better looking then ALL the guys she's dating on that show. Judgeing by the angle of the buildings from her balcony, i thought about just driving to her house, it would be easy to find. and i doubt they have a security gate if Richy can just drive up. I want to meet her, i really do, and i know that she would be grateful to meet me.

flsunshine70 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flsunshine70 Click to send private message to flsunshine70 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What sort of dogs does she have?"
>
>I've only watched one episode. Annie
>was one of my best
>friends in college (USC). We
>haven't spoken in years.
>
>She's had the dog scrappy
>ever since I can remember.

I'm not sure if the dog is Scrappy, but there is a brindle colored dog on there that is the exact lookalike of my dog. Of course, I have no clue what type of dog he is (hmm...I was thinking he was one of a kind till now).

Is there anyone out there who saw the episode with the dogs who has any sort of idea what type it was? (Brindle, 50-60 pounds, not a pitbull)

jspavel 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jspavel Click to send private message to jspavel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
With all the names thay Ann Claire has, what name does she actually use, i.e. her 'legal' name, please?

hipbusybee 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hipbusybee Click to send private message to hipbusybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
I hope your predictions are right! Tonight she was at a speed dating thing, then singing in a senior citizens home. Mike HAS to be her real life husband or boy friend! I'm hoping she really isn't a princess. Oh God, I hope it isn't real! If it is, she's either a brilliant actress or a pathetic spoiled brat with no character! She must know she can't carry a tune in a bucket. Yes.....they must be reeling us in and will drop the proverbial "Anvil" on our heads in the last show!

Charliesangel 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charliesangel Click to send private message to Charliesangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
I just joined this forum so I can say, WTF!!!!!! Is that show serious?? I mean, she looks like she's totally acting. And how is it that her assistant doesn't know she sucks as a singer??
Who would want to date her?
Who would want to hire her?

Can someone please tell me this is a E television sick joke!

Hubby thinks it's a new twist to reality shows. The mesh of group of actors put into arranged moments with unsuspecting everyday normal people.

BTW, You suck so called princess anne claire

iscera 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iscera Click to send private message to iscera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: WORST.SHOW.EVER"
I absolutely CANNOT believe that someone who really is royalty could be as ignorant as this dumb--- is! And her little paid "yes-man" needs to be slapped!! No one in their right mind would encourage that idiot to do the things she does as if they are truly good ideas or something she is capable of doing, let alone doing well. I want to punch him more than her!!

Pauli 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pauli Click to send private message to Pauli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Okay, I just had to join this forum to say-Love is in the Heir sucks!!! My gosh it's soooo bad. Anne Claire has zero singing talent. (My dog howls better.) Boy-she'd better get married soon b/c she "ain't going to make it in music/acting." My pooch has a better chance. Maybe she and Ashlee Simpson can sing a duet.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-08-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I got the impression it's a spoof on reality tv, though how anyone can tell these days is beyond me.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

miller55 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miller55 Click to send private message to miller55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Can someone tell me, how is it that her family who are Iranians and lives in Great Briton has accents and Ann Claire doesn't?

01-09-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Because she went to college in the U.S. and has presumably been living here since then. I find it amazing that some people retain their accents after living here for more than a couple of years.

miller55 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miller55 Click to send private message to miller55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I find it strange that she don't have even a hint of an accent. you take people Arnold Schwartzenegger and Martina Navratilova who have been living here for 20 years or more and still have accents! Why sent one daughter to live in the states and keep the other daughter with them?

Charliesangel 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charliesangel Click to send private message to Charliesangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
>Can someone tell me, how is
>it that her family who
>are Iranians and lives in
>Great Briton has accents and
>Ann Claire doesn't?

BRAVISSIMO!! good question!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I love this show it makes me laugh and laugh ok I mute it when she starts to sing but I find it highly entertaining her assitant is a hoot fake or not it's only a half hour out of my life

BatmanBev2000 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BatmanBev2000 Click to send private message to BatmanBev2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Hey, I'm pretty sure that it's for real. I heard a rumor through the web that she was going to do an Independent Movie called Plastic. Upon further review, the website for the movie (www.plasticthemovie.com) only hints that she is a real live princess. It's on the home page. It's some movie about Credit Card Fraud, directed by that Dominic Greco guy, based on a true story of 2 credit card bandits called Mike and James. It says that a true to life princess will be singing a song in PLASTIC. Check it out, but I think it's legit.

Terry

01-22-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Batman, the light text on black background of your website gives me a headache. Hence, I didn't read it. Kinda funny how she tries so hard to be independent, but promotes everything she does with the princess label.

Just to be clear, I never really doubted that Carol Ann or whatever her name is has some kind of bonafide royalty conection, and I don't think that anyone at this point doubts that she is who she says she is. But, that doesn't make the show any more genuine.

Crabby66 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crabby66 Click to send private message to Crabby66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Its Princess to you and who cares if she isn't Royal blood. If she wants the title of Princess why hate on her for that. And I think personally that you are all just jealous of her because she is atleast following her dreams and has the guts to go on national television to show the world you might not succeed at everything, but how will you ever know unless you say I tried.

Doneil 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doneil Click to send private message to Doneil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Love is in the Heir - A GREAT Show!!!"
This is a great show!!! It's got everything - a wanna be singer, controlling parents, a know-it-all sister, money, love, heartache and betrayal. In addition, the scenes move quickly and there are trips to England and Nashville. The interviews and showcase in Nashville was one of the better shows, and I thought the songs weren't all that bad. Of course there are a lot of scripted, campy lines - that's reality. But this is a show that has avoided cheesy sexual suggestion, bug eating, and boring ego-maniacs looking for a clone of themselves. Each player has a distinctive personality, as well as some endearing characteristics and some common human failings. Love is in the Heir is a show that's both fun and funny. I love it!!

Crabby66 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crabby66 Click to send private message to Crabby66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Love is in the Heir - A GREAT Show!!!"
>This is a great show!!! It's
>got everything - a wanna
>be singer, controlling parents, a
>know-it-all sister, money, love, heartache
>and betrayal. In addition, the
>scenes move quickly and there
>are trips to England and
>Nashville. The interviews and showcase
>in Nashville was one of
>the better shows, and I
>thought the songs weren't all
>that bad. Of course there
>are a lot of scripted,
>campy lines - that's reality.
>But this is a show
>that has avoided cheesy sexual
>suggestion, bug eating, and boring
>ego-maniacs looking for a clone
>of themselves. Each player has
>a distinctive personality, as well
>as some endearing characteristics and
>some common human failings. Love
>is in the Heir is
>a show that's both fun
>and funny. I love it!!
>
>
I agree it is a wonderful show. I LOVE the Princess and I hope that we get to see what happens now that she has been cut off. I think that she will have to get a real job and humble herself to be like the rest of us. I can't wait until the next episode!

Tempest 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tempest Click to send private message to Tempest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Is LOVE IN THE HEIR OVER??? NO TALK SHOW SPOTS?? COME ON"
I thought her father would just tell her to forget the country thing but cut her off? That is TOO Contrived.
I too thought the whole thing has "situations" that were set up - the nursing home thing, the fast date, the waitress thing and going to an employment agency asking for $10,000 a month was too over the top.
Richie going to England too seemed set up- I think these are realy people given a script.
BUT I am curious to see what is next.
Is the show over? Is she walking the streets of living with Michael?
I think it is hoaxy but addictive.
She is a really bad singer but I keep hearing that song in my head.
How come she hasn't been on any talk shows like the other Reality "Stars"??? that seems awfully weird not to have seen any interviews with her - after all this her record SHOULD have gotten some air time.

randeem 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail randeem Click to send private message to randeem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Love it!: Love is in the Heir"
I adore Anne Claire and enjoy watching the show. Hoping there are going to be more episodes. Yes, she is quirky, unqiue and spoiled. But so what! She is following her dreams and making some common mistakes that WE ALL DO!

A fact that she emotionally became strong and grounded by realizing Richie was not a solid fit for her - was a HUGE stepping stone for her. The parents should have recoginized that acknowledged and been proud. They also should have sat her down when richie walked into the ball to hear her out -- that it was over between them. The father should not have cut her off completely. Just limited her spending by not giving her a full allowance.

Anne Claire. If you do read this - keep your strength, focus and follow your heart. The right one will sweep you off your feet and you will know it! Dont settle pretty lady Stand your ground. It will all come together. Its just having the patience along with time. You rock! And never forget - Your a wonderful person.

macpoetsgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-05, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macpoetsgirl Click to send private message to macpoetsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Love it!: Love is in the Heir"
>I adore Anne Claire and enjoy
>watching the show. Hoping there
>are going to be more
>episodes. Yes, she is quirky,
>unqiue and spoiled. But so
>what! She is following her
>dreams and making some common
>mistakes that WE ALL DO!
>
>
>A fact that she emotionally became
>strong and grounded by realizing
>Richie was not a solid
>fit for her - was
>a HUGE stepping stone for
>her. The parents should have
>recoginized that acknowledged and been
>proud. They also should have
>sat her down when richie
>walked into the ball to
>hear her out -- that
>it was over between them.
>The father should not have
>cut her off completely. Just
>limited her spending by not
>giving her a full allowance.
>
>
>Anne Claire. If you do read
>this - keep your strength,
>focus and follow your heart.
>The right one will sweep
>you off your feet and
>you will know it! Dont
>settle pretty lady
>Stand your ground. It will
>all come together. Its just
>having the patience along with
>time. You rock! And never
>forget - Your a wonderful
>person.

macpoetsgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-05, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macpoetsgirl Click to send private message to macpoetsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Love it!: Love is in the Heir"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-05 AT 03:27 AM (EST)

>>Maybe the Hilton's should be watching this show.
>>This is the saddest thing i've ever seen.
>>Can't belief the father has thrown her to the world.
>>Like he has disowned her. He should take lessons from
>>our ROYAL families. He is probably not as rich as he
>>thinks he is. Because the Kennedys, Hiltons and Duponts
>>have never disowned their children no matter what.

JerryW 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JerryW Click to send private message to JerryW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
The information available on the Internet seems to confirm that Ann Claire is a genuine member of the former Shah's family, and also that she is quite rich, or will be soon (if she toes the mark).

Speaking as a man I can't help saying that she is beautiful to look at, and speaking as a musician I can hear plainly that she is a natural musician, though her inborn musical quality needs quite a bit of training and study to bring it out properly. There are plenty of entertainment personalities who give singing a try, and often they can produce a reasonably good tone when they sing, but they seem to lack any real understanding of the music, and they certainly lack any powerful expressive quality. Ann Claire, on the other hand, has a very good ability to express the music and a clear understanding of what it's all about, but the technical aspect of her singing voice is uneven. That minus would become a plus with training.

Even better than her expressive quality in singing is her ability as a composer. There seems to be a general condemnation of her compositions as boring and second rate -- but I say sorry, that's not so. Her melodies are subtle and their effect is long-lasting once you get familiar with them, and they are mostly pretty original. She fits words to her melodies that are exactly right for them, and there is an intelligence in the words that might even border on poetry. Actually I think in places it is poetry.

Ann Claire takes a hard rap, but as long as she continues to be so attractive and to write such interesting tunes, I'll always admire her.

02-11-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Please stop the self promoting posts. It's just pathetic. It's not like you are fooling anyone. Everyone can see that all the positive posts about this show are from one post wonders.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Here, here.

JerryW 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JerryW Click to send private message to JerryW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I was terribly surprised to read the above. Sorry, but I am a genuine poster, and such a cold welcome has decided me not to post again on this forum. My comments on Ann Claire were my personal opinion, my honest opinion, and I expressed my opinion in the best and clearest way I knew how. I never heard of Ann Claire before I saw her reality series and I am in no way connected with her or with the organization which produced the show.

Suspicion and cynicism are very common qualities these days, and probably there is good reason for people to be so, but please, not towards me. I am an honest man and I state that simply and clearly.

I stand by what I said. I am a musician, a church organist and a composer, and have been for 40 years or more, and I see genuine merit in Ann Claire's compositions. When you have studied closely the higher forms of music for a similar length of time, I would be perfectly happy to debate with you the merits or demerits of Ann Claire's music, and I would enjoy that, but in the meantime you should probably just take what I said at face value, because it's the voice of experience, and a true and honest opinion.

I won't check back for replies. Goodbye and good luck.

Doneil 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doneil Click to send private message to Doneil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
Don't let just one posting by some airhead discourage you. The show was unique and refreshing. The trips to England and Nashville, and the making of the video, all made the show worth watching. Come on Jerry, I liked your posting.

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I always thought the show was fake, but to think that all of that is real is hard to believe. Most of it seems staged and rehearsed. If not, she is pathetic.

munderwood 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munderwood Click to send private message to munderwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

I love the Princess. She is smart and although she needed some help vocally at the beginning of the series, I think that he voice has improved tremendously. With her perserverance,she will be successful! I also find myself singing along with her.

I am also very impressed with her assistant, with the exception of letting Richy come to see her in England. Her assistant is loyal and Ann Claire really needs some one to be loyal in this industry. I do want to know how she got her reality show aired with out getting any time on the talk show circut. I think that she has a career ahead of her and I hope her parents see now that the show has aired what an amazing superstar she really is. Maybe they will be willing to help her to persue her dreams now.

As far as love goes, Ann Clair is as honest and open as you get. When she goes to live in Nashville a good ole fashion Southern Gentleman will sweep her off her feet.

Good Luck Princess and if you ever need anything I would love to support you in any way!

Everwood 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Everwood Click to send private message to Everwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I worked on this show for 3 1/2 days last year. I worked with a team of 4 guys subcontracted to setlighting and haul cable around. Sometimes on sets you have to sign non-disclosure agreements about plots etc. We didn't have to do that with this one. I don't know if I would call it "fake" but I do know this...it WAS directed.

layli 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail layli Click to send private message to layli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Love is in the Heir"
I thought it was real for about five seconds. I don't watch regularly, but it's like a car crash - how bad the acting is.
I realized last time I was watching it that I these people must be porn actors, because they are certainly not believeable saying anything other that "ohh" and "ahh".
She might be a princess... the Princess of Pornography!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •