The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasia is the American Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasia is the American Idol"
In the end it came down to Dianne Degarmo and Fantasia Barrino. Between these two, the winner is really clear cut. In fact one of these contestants shouldn't have made it through to the second round. Only ONE of these top two has a nice voice and talent. The obvious chioce for American Idol this year was most definately DIANNE DEGARMO!!!!

So how the hell did Fantasia win this thing? Does Fantasia have a nice voice? NO!! Her voice is very nasal and whinny. Listening to Fantasia is almost as painful as listening to Rossanne Barr singing the national anthem. Fantasia singing talent is overrated at best, and downright brutal at worst!!

Is Fantasia smart? Hearing her talk, she sounds as dumb as a post. Or maybee it's just that thick Ebonics that she speaks that makes her sound stupid.

Fantasia has little or no talent. One may ask, did she win this on looks? NO!! Fantasia is as ugly as sin. With her big baboon mouth, huge monster sized lips, and small skull size, she sure as hell didn't win this thing on looks. In fact even if Fantasia really was the most talented singer in this competition (which she was NOT!!!) This creature is way to fricken UGLY to be an American Idol!!!!

Elton John complained that American Idol was racist. Was he ever right!! American Idol is very racist! Rcaist against White people!! How else do you explain an attractive, talented, nice sounding young White woman like Dianne Degarmo losing to a horrible sounding, nasal voiced, UGLY Black woman like Fantasia Barrino. In fact how do you explain Fantasia Barrino beating out ANYBODY??? This is definately a case of affirmative action gone bad! Couldn't they have made their racial bias a little LESS OBVIOUS!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol GinaVendetti 07-28-04 1
   RE: Fantasia is the American Idol Noble Crusader 07-28-04 2
       RE: Fantasia is the American Idol GinaVendetti 07-29-04 4
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol GBM50 07-28-04 3
   RE: Fantasia is the American Idol Noble Crusader 08-07-04 10
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol geekboy 07-30-04 5
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol medivad 07-30-04 6
 fantasia's beautiful steppingrazor42 07-31-04 7
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol angry 08-01-04 8
 RE: Fantasia is the American Idol Homer_2323 08-01-04 9
   RE: Fantasia is the American Idol GinaVendetti 08-08-04 11
       RE: Fantasia is the American Idol Noble Crusader 08-09-04 12
           Warning Bebo 08-09-04 13
           RE: Fantasia is the American Idol GinaVendetti 08-09-04 14
               RE: Fantasia is the American Idol ginger 08-09-04 15
                   RE: Fantasia is the American Idol batts 11-05-04 16
                       RE: Fantasia is the American Idol Bebo 11-05-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GinaVendetti 48 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
Fantasia voice is 100% good. Diana is 91%. Fantasia is a better
singer than Diana by a little bit .I like LaToya but she got eliminated. Well i have to disagree that Diana voice is better than Fantasia. I feel upset than u said Fantasia is ulgy. I think shes nice looking(to me). There is a reason that Diana lost.I wish Diana the best of luck. But Why did You had To comment about

> This creature is
>way to fricken UGLY to
>be an American Idol!!!!

Im tan ya know and I feel very upset about the
harsh comments you said about Fantasia. Would you like
someone to say that about you? I dont think so.

I know you want to be honest but u could hurt other people
feelings by saying that.My cousin skin is almost as dark as
Fantasia and luckily I didnt let her see what you wrote
cuz she will get pi$$ed off.

P.S. I wont tell her. Lets keep It a secret.

07-28-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
I like LaToya but
>she got eliminated.

If LaToya would have won, I would have been OK with that. Her voice is good and she looks OK. If they were so desperate for a Black winner, LayToya would have made a better choice. ANYONE would have made a better choice!!

07-29-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-04 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

But just why did LaToya got eliminated before Jasmine.

GBM50 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GBM50 Click to send private message to GBM50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
tisk, tisk...............so much hate. why?

08-07-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-04 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

<tisk, tisk...............so much hate. why?

I'm sick of White people being disciminated against on this program!!

Last year, Clay Akins was cleary the best singer in the competition. Unlike Fantasia, Ruben is a good singer. Just not as good as Clay!! Clay rightfully deserved to be the American Idol. BUT NO! You can't have a straight White man win this. Especially over a Negro. Why that would be racist!!

This years American Idol Black affirmative action recipient isn't even a good singer. In a way, Dianne was ripped off more than Clay. I forgot, Dianne and Clay are White, so they don't matter. WRONG!!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
Have you even listened to the 'I Believe' CD? Brilliantly interpreted song. Her voice is beautiful on the song.

She deserved this title from the start, no question.

I feel sorry for you and your feelings.

geekboy

medivad 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail medivad Click to send private message to medivad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
It's really ashame that you have these issues with other people and you are racist yourself and can't even spell the word correctly. Fantasia Barrino did a wonderful job with the competition, which is for singing. You have gotten side tracked with the looks and all as if that had anything to do with it. Bitter people like you will never rise to the top and are always be unhappy with yourselves. Fantasia left tears to not only my eyes but also to the professionals eyes just as well, with all that wonderful, strong, and powerful Black woman's soul that she sang. She did the dam thang.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "fantasia's beautiful"
I love her, I'm so happy she won. She's beautiful inside and out!!!

angry 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angry Click to send private message to angry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
It's people like you who answer my question about how Diana Degarmo got to be in the final two. She has no talent and in comparison to Fantasia's talent, she should have been eliminated in round one because of her immature voice and her lack of talent. I see that you like to talk about affirmative action gone bad. Only a racist would comment that the decision made by america came from affirmative action. The decision made by american was based clearly on talent, social ability, and the fact that she deserved this title, eventhough her mere exposure on the show would have elicited a record deal, unlike Diana Degarmo.

You say that Fantasia is an "UGLY Black woman." I would like to let you know that all women are beautiful, but black women are beautiful on every curve of their body and from the top of her head the chocolate color on their feet. Fantasia is not ugly but very beautiful.

If the things that you wrote were meant to hurt Fantasia, they will not. She is and will continue to survive in this industry and will not be stopped just because a bigot like you wants to put her down. May GOD bless you and FANTASIA BARRINO, the true American Idol.

Homer_2323 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Homer_2323 Click to send private message to Homer_2323 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
>In the end it came down
>to Dianne Degarmo and Fantasia
>Barrino. Between these two, the
>winner is really clear cut.
>In fact one of these
>contestants shouldn't have made it
>through to the second round.
>Only ONE of these top
>two has a nice voice
>and talent. The obvious chioce
>for American Idol this year
>was most definately DIANNE DEGARMO!!!!
>
>
>So how the hell did Fantasia
>win this thing? Does Fantasia
>have a nice voice? NO!!
>Her voice is very nasal
>and whinny. Listening to Fantasia
>is almost as painful as
>listening to Rossanne Barr singing
>the national anthem. Fantasia singing
>talent is overrated at best,
>and downright brutal at worst!!
>
>
>Is Fantasia smart? Hearing her talk,
>she sounds as dumb as
>a post. Or maybee it's
>just that thick Ebonics that
>she speaks that makes her
>sound stupid.
>
>Fantasia has little or no talent.
>One may ask, did she
>win this on looks? NO!!
>Fantasia is as ugly as
>sin. With her big baboon
>mouth, huge monster sized lips,
>and small skull size, she
>sure as hell didn't win
>this thing on looks. In
>fact even if Fantasia really
>was the most talented singer
>in this competition (which she
>was NOT!!!) This creature is
>way to fricken UGLY to
>be an American Idol!!!!
>
>Elton John complained that American Idol
>was racist. Was he ever
>right!! American Idol is very
>racist! Rcaist against White people!!
>How else do you explain
>an attractive, talented, nice sounding
>young White woman like Dianne
>Degarmo losing to a horrible
>sounding, nasal voiced, UGLY Black
>woman like Fantasia Barrino. In
>fact how do you explain
>Fantasia Barrino beating out ANYBODY???
>This is definately a case
>of affirmative action gone bad!
>Couldn't they have made their
>racial bias a little LESS
>OBVIOUS!!!

What Kind of foolishness are you writing about Fantasia. Fantasia is a Great Singer and she very beautiful looking.
Fantasia and other black woman of her colour are getting put
down because of you. Your one of the perfect examples of being racist. She deserves it more than any1 else on the show. Diana should of being the 5th person to be eliminated.

08-08-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
You
>can't have a straight White
>man win this. Especially over
>a Negro.

Ok your being racist right there. It seems you dont like
negros am I right.Oh man please dont bring up the race thing
and I feel so offended by the word negro.

08-09-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
<It seems you dont like negros am I right?

Not nessesarily. There are some Blacks I like, some Blacks I don't like. I will put the intrests of White people ahead of other races. If that makes me racist then so be it.

<I feel so offended by the word negro.

WHY?? Because you local Jewish thought police officer deemed the word NEGRO offensive?? Give me a break!!!

Eventually the PC tendy phrase "African American" is going to be a slur at some point! Besides I'm sick of PC thought police telling me what I can and cannot say. The word Negro has never been derogatory so I will continue to use it. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Deal with it!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Warning"
Racist posts are not tolerated on these forums. This is a clear violation of the community guidelines and can lead to termination of your membership.

08-09-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

Ill tell you why I feel offended by the word negro. It kinda makes me feel upset I dont know why but it does. I dont minded if you use African-American or Black or coloured.Just please please dont use the word negro. You Noble Crusader may not think its so offensive but I think It is. Cant We talk about something else.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
I found the entire post offensive. Glad Bebo is alert to this noise.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
Amen Ginger..... and by the way.... Latoya should have been the american idol....... she was BY FAR .... by waaaaaaayy far the best singer of all of them, and the most beautiful I think. OH I was soooo mad when she was eliminated I couldnt stand it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fantasia is the American Idol"
Since the poster who started this thread has been banned for racial slurs, I'm going to lock this thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •