The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Office Pool Heroes v Villains W..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-10, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Office Pool Heroes v Villains W..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Week 2 ~ “It’s getting the best of me”

And, we’re off! I’m very happy to report that we have no off-the-starting-block drownings this season! None of you picked Sugar. Therefore, you are all safe, at least for the time being. Perennial Office Pool Champion Flowerpower is off to a great start, picking first and picking RussHell. Too bad she could’nt foresee that he would have 15 confessionals! Ctgirl leads the pack this week with her pick of Coach. As for the rest of you, your’e just fine. The season is young! So sit back, relax and enjoy the view!.

This year, we are making it simple in the Pool. There won’t be as much scoring to be won. The way to earn points in the Pool this season is by:

Picking Order- first pick gets the most points and last pick only gets one point;

Correctly guessing the number of confessionals your survivor has during the episode. You will receive 10 points for each confessional. If you guess “No” confessionals for your Survivor and they have none, I will reward you with 50 points, but you must write the words “No confessionals” in your post.

Your Survivor has the Title Quote

Finally there will be one or two bonus opportunities each week. First bonus will be worth 35 points. The next bonus will be worth negative –25 points.

The Week's POINTS:

+10X the number of Confessionals for Hit-the-Nail-on-the-Head Bonus: Haunted One, 10 points for Dandy Randy who only had one confessional

Bonus Points:
+35 Your Survivor says the name of the episode: Coach
+35 Your Survivor is the first survivor shown in the credits for his or her tribe: Rob and Colby
-25 Your Survivor was the last shown in the credits: Jerri

No survivor found the Hidden Immunity Idol, was exiled or had no confessionals. I also nixed the –25 points for finishing last in a challenge- that really doesn’t fit the “team” challenge format.

Confessional Counts: I count each time the survivor is shown in a confessional. If a survivor is in a confessional and is talking and the camera goes back and forth showing others and then back to the original survivor talking, I will count that survivor in confessional multiple times.

NO Confessionals: No one
1 Confessional: Dandy Randy, Tyson
2 Confessionals: Danielle, Courtney, Sugar, Candice, Stephanie
3 Confessionals: Parvati, Jerri
4 Confessionals: James, Sandra, Cirie
6 Confessionals: JT, Amanda
7 Confessionals: Rob, Tom
9 Confessionals: Rupert
10 Confessionals: Colby
12 Confessionals: Coach
15 Confessionals: RussHell

RankPlayerWeekly ScoreOverall ScoreSurvivor you may not pick this week
1 CTgirl 58 58 Coach
2 Tribephyl 57 57 Coach
3 Georjanna 5555 Rob
4 Wallflower 54 54Colby
5 Ohmyheck 53 53 Colby
6 taffnic 51 51 Rob
7Flowerpower 50 50 RussHell
8 southpaw 49 49 RussHell
9 Kircon 21 21 Sandra
10 vennui 17 17 Rupert
11 dreamerbeliever 15 15 Rupert
12 Molaholic 14 14 JT
13 Haunted One 13 13 Randy
13 MJewel 13 13 James
14 agman 12 12 James
15 Max Headroom 11 11 Danielle
16 suzzee 10 10 Danielle
17 Travelor 9 9 Amanda
18 Kermit the Vixen 8 8 Parvati
19 5cats 7 7 Tyson
20 pepperz 6 6Sandra
21 Corvis 5 5 Tyson
22Survivor Maniac 4 4 Parvati
23 Addie Racer 2 2 JT

The Week's BONUS Points:

+35 Your Survivor is the line leader
-25 Your Survivor is the last in line

The Official Survivors who can be picked:

Heroes:
Amanda Kimmel
Candice Woodcock
Cirie Fields
Colby Donaldson
James Clement
James "JT" Thomas
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Rupert Boneham
Stephanie LaGrossa
Tom Westman

Villians:
Benjamin "Coach" Wade
Courtney Yates
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jerri Manthey
Parvati Shallow
Randy Bailey
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano
Russell Hantz
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Tyson Apostal

Now remember, get your entries in now. Any survivor may be picked twice this week. Put your survivor's name in the Subject Line with a “1” or “2” behind it. Never pick the same survivor two weeks in a row! If your survivor is voted out or otherwise leaves the game, YOU will be eliminated.

ALL PICKS MUST BE MADE BY 7 PM EST ON THE DAY THE SHOW AIRS. This game is still open to any new players who want to play. Just make a pick in the Pool!

Good luck all!

Read me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Office Pool Heroes v Villains W...   Scarlett O Hara     02-15-10       
   RE: Parvati #1   HauntedOne     02-15-10     1  
   Boston Rob 1   kircon     02-15-10     2  
   Boston Rob - 2   CTgirl     02-15-10     3  
   RussHell 1   Survivor Maniac     02-15-10     4  
   Russell #1   5cats     02-15-10     5  
     RE: Russell #2   5cats     02-15-10     6  
   sandra-1   southpaw     02-15-10     7  
   Coach- 1   Wallflower66     02-15-10     8  
   parvati 2   agman     02-15-10     9  
   Amanda-1   Max Headroom     02-15-10     10  
     RE: Amanda-1   agman     02-15-10     11  
         RE: Amanda-1   Max Headroom     02-15-10     12  
             RE: Amanda-1   agman     02-15-10     13  
   amanda 2   vennui     02-15-10     14  
   Cirie 1   Georjanna     02-15-10     15  
   Tom-1   ohmyheck     02-15-10     16  
   Cirie 2   suzzee     02-15-10     17  
   Coach 2   taffnic     02-15-10     18  
   Jerri 1   tribephyl     02-15-10     19  
   Jerri 2   Corvis     02-15-10     20  
   Danielle 1   pepperz     02-15-10     21  
   Tom #2   dreamerbeliever     02-15-10     22  
   Courtney Yates   Flowerpower     02-16-10     23  
   Rupert 1   Molaholic     02-16-10     24  
   RE: Colby -1   Travelor     02-16-10     25  
   Danielle 2   MJewel     02-16-10     26  
   Sandra 2   AddieRacer     02-17-10     27  
   JT #1   Kermit the Vixen     02-18-10     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •