The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missed it!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missed it!"
So???? Who went?
Give me a play by play.
And don't look at the answers if you don't want to know

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missed it! buckeyegirl 04-09-03 1
 RE: Missed it! managerr 04-09-03 2
 RE: Missed it! munson 04-09-03 3
   RE: Missed it! Spidey 04-09-03 4
 RE: Missed it! ejm92 04-09-03 5
   RE: Missed it! managerr 04-09-03 6
   RE: Missed it! drawde236 04-10-03 8
 HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!!... katem 04-10-03 7
   RE: HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES ... dajaki 04-10-03 10
       RE: HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES ... katem 04-10-03 25
 RE: Missed it! Ahtumbreez 04-10-03 9
   RE: Missed it! true 04-10-03 11
       Clay and Carmen sitting in a tree..... ElroyJetson 04-10-03 12
           RE: Clay and Carmen sitting in a tr... PrettyInPink 04-11-03 28
       RE: Missed it! frisky 04-10-03 13
 RE: Missed it! Q 04-10-03 14
 I think it's rigged survivorscott 04-10-03 15
   RE: I think it's rigged managerr 04-10-03 18
       RE: I think it's rigged survivorscott 04-10-03 20
           RE: I think it's rigged managerr 04-10-03 22
   RE: I think it's rigged rcchan 04-10-03 19
   RE: I think it's rigged Bebo 04-10-03 21
       RE: I think it's rigged cyclehausen 04-10-03 23
           RE: I think it's rigged Bebo 04-11-03 27
           RE: I think it's rigged Spidey 04-11-03 30
 RE: Missed it! L82LIFE 04-10-03 16
 RE: Missed it! jkokoj 04-10-03 17
   RE: Missed it! cyclehausen 04-10-03 24
       RE: Missed it! katem 04-10-03 26
       RE: Missed it! jkokoj 04-11-03 29
 Clay and Carmen? No way. sea0tter12 04-11-03 31
   RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc toddE 04-14-03 32
       RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc TODDLJ 04-14-03 33
           RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc PrettyInPink 04-15-03 34
           RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc true 04-15-03 35
               RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc PrettyInPink 04-15-03 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missed it!"
I was flipping back and forth between the O'Reilly Factor and Idol so I missed some of it.
The bottom three were: Kimberly Locke, Kimberly Caldwell and Rickey Smith.

The one who was voted off was:
leaving room for those who don't want to know yet....

Rickey Smith, AKA: Hercules

A Kyngsladye Original

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missed it!"
The "highlight" of the evening was Kelly Clarkson doing a horrible Britney impersonation and then doing a bad rendition of "Miss Independent" her new single. Loved it when I downloaded it on kazaa, but she was bad tonight. Esp. with the faux dance moves.

Because of that, the results show was short.

Bottom 3: Kim L, Kim C, Rickey

Boot: RICKEY!!!

America gets it right!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Missed it!"
Interesting that Kimberley Locke was number 3 of the bottom group, again. Looks like the Trenyce and Carmen contingent of fans is large enough to overcome Kimberley's since they vaulted past her.

I posted earlier that I got a busy signal when calling in a vote for Carmen so her backers must have been burning up the 1-866 line.

I think Trenyce survived her brush with eviction and will make top 5. Prediction: The next two out will be ladies, either Kimbereley Locke, Kimberly Caldwell or Carmen.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Missed it!"
The next two out will be ladies, either Kimbereley Locke, Kimberly Caldwell or Carmen.

Try the next 3 out, and probably in order. Kim L. is not A.I. stock, Kim C. is a pretty package with NO versatility, and Carmen is likeable and cute. That's why she'll be the last sub-par female talent to go.

I could easily see a final 4 of Trenyce, Josh, Clay and Ruben.

*Ding dong the Rickey's dead! What in the bejezuz took so long?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Missed it!"
Did anyone catch the dream sequence with Ruben and Carmen? I thought it was hilarious, but it was pretty much making fun of Ruben, I'm surprised that he even did the sketch. Lol, Ruben could certainly make a career out of acting, all he has to do is change his facial expression and the room lights up.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

04-09-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Missed it!"
I thought it was cute. But I wish Fox would feature more of their other contestants in the skits/promos. I don't think there has been one yet that Ruben or Carmen have not been in.

Maybe Fox was trying to give us a preview of who they want to be in the next AI movie? "From Ruben to Carmen?"

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Missed it!"
"...all he has to do is change his facial expression and the room lights up."

Here I thought the room lit up when he moved, he was simply blocking the sun.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 00:14 AM (EST)

Thank God he's gone. SO happy he's gone.

I do have to admit that I was surprised by the bottom three. Is Carmen just a charmed little girl? When is she going to leave? Why doesn't the public like Kim Locke?

You can NEVER predict the public. NEVER !!!!!

Btw, not sure I like Kelly Clarkson's first single, although I don't hate it either. I did hate her hair, what was up with that?

AND, that Ford clip with Carmen and Ruben was sad. I felt sorry for both of them, the shame they must feel

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!!!"
Hmmmm. I wonder how the public will respond when the next scandal to rock this scandal-prone AI installment is Carmen and Ruben being found in flagrante delicto in the back seat of a car. Will there be a cover-up? Will Carmen's parents insist on a shotgun wedding? Will Ryan have fodder for a few more stupid jokes?

04-10-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!! HER-CU-LEEES !!!!!"
>Hmmmm. I wonder how the
>public will respond when the
>next scandal to rock this
>scandal-prone AI installment is Carmen
>and Ruben being found in
>flagrante delicto
in the back
>seat of a car.
>Will there be a cover-up?
> Will Carmen's parents insist
>on a shotgun wedding?

Well thank YOOOOUUUU for the lovely images I will have for the next week. OMH !!!!! That pairing is scaryoke

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Missed it!"
I thought I'd be glad Rickey's gone, but I felt kinda bad about being glad he's gone, cause he seems to be a nice guy. Ok, got over it, don't feel bad now, glad he's gone.
And by the way, I feel I single-handedly kept Kim C from being booted. So she owes me. And, hey, stop, quit, no throwing stones!

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Missed it!"
Me too! I really, really, wanted Rickey gone, but when they showed his farewell video, I got a little teary eyed. (I am such a sap)

More importantly, have ya'll noticed how Carmen and Clay are paired in all of the group performances? And they way he grabbed and kissed her last night when she was safe? I think there may be sparks between those two.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Clay and Carmen sitting in a tree....."
More importantly, have ya'll noticed how Carmen and Clay are paired in all of the group performances? And they way he grabbed and kissed her last night when she was safe? I think there may be sparks between those two.

Big time sparks. Whenever they show them outside of the studio they are together. They sat next to each other at Billboard, sent Ruben the "919 beats 205" message, etc. Probably not a great career move for Clay since it will probably cost him some potential votes. But heck, Carmen's cute and now she's street legal. Go for it Clay.

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Clay and Carmen sitting in a tree....."
<<Big time sparks. Whenever they show them outside of the studio they are together. They sat next to each other at Billboard, sent Ruben the "919 beats 205" message, etc. Probably not a great career move for Clay since it will probably cost him some potential votes. But heck, Carmen's cute and now she's street legal. Go for it Clay.

I agree! I think they make a really cute couple! And I love Clay - Carmen's got a horrible voice, but she seems like a sweet girl. And as long as she's there, he's happy, and if he's happy, he's gonna sing well! So Carmen - stick around, babe!

"What about prom, Blane?"

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Missed it!"
I noticed this during their "All Night Long" opening. At the end, the others were all doing their stoopid dance moves, and C&C were off to the side, in an embrace, and it looked like Clay was movin in for a kiss, and the camera panned away. I swear they were going to get down and do it right there.

She "texted" him a kiss, too.

Definitely there is something up.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Missed it!"
I was quite pleased with the results of last nights show. I liked Ricky, but he was not made for the finals. I was sad that Kim L. was in the bottom though. I really like her.

I have a feeling Carmen may be this years Nikki. Everyone expects her to go each week, but she will stick around for a while. I also think she has a good chance of improving the most out of the remaining group, but thats because she is the most variable on left, IMO. ie, she gives good then bad performances.

I just really want Josh to go soon. He should be on the Nashville Idol, not this one.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I think it's rigged"
I am honestly thinking this whole thing is rigged.
All of a sudden Carmen who was in the bottom two last week probably the bottom one, gets enough votes after her single worse performance ever! to get out of the bottom three with last weeks votes to be safe this week?
I'm thinking Simon is keeping his little pet project around to make himself look so smart. Especialy after last weeks comments on how she is the most marketable.
I wasn't the biggest Rickey fan, but lets face it, he did better than Carmen this week.
I would not be surprised if the final four were in order:
Carmen
Josh
Clay
Ruben

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

04-10-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I think it's rigged"
It's not rigged. If it were, don't you think they'd keep Carmen in the Bottom 3 to get rid of allegations that it was rigged?

In both the USA Today and AOL Polls, Rickey had 1% or less of the total vote. He simply did not have a large fan base. Combine that with the record number of calls (21 million, compared 15 million last week), many of whom were trying to save Trenyce and Carmen--this is what happens.

While not rigged, it is of course highly manipulated. The producers are obviously trying to promote Carmen--look at how she's always featured in the promos and commercials--when was the last time you've seen K-Lo/Trenyce in one? Carmen and Ruben get tons of more screen time than anyone else in the poll, and the results are starting to bare that out.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I think it's rigged"
Combine that with the record number of calls (21 million, compared 15 million last week), many of whom were trying to save Trenyce and Carmen--this is what happens.

How do you know they were out to save those two?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

04-10-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I think it's rigged"
Because they were the bottom 2 last week. In Utah, radio stations were urging people to vote for Carmen throughout the week. Take a look at all of the "Save Carmen" and "Save Trenyce" threads on Sucks for example. The viewing audience for Tuesday's show wasn't larger than normal.

rcchan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rcchan Click to send private message to rcchan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I think it's rigged"
Damn! I couldn't agree more. Carmen has that vibrato voice that makes me want to slap her. Rickey almost has the best voice control of the bunch. He received nothing but praises this past week. Carmen has a long way to go since she's young she has a lot of voice maturing to do. That being said, if this goes the way I'm thinking, I think A.I. is looking for a teeny-bop type singer, just how Kelly C was picked over Tamyra Gray! Tamyra has a better recording voice over Kelly C! Don't even get me started on the Justin and Kelly movie! I was totally disgusted this week. I too thought that Simon was keeping his pet around.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I think it's rigged"
I don't think it's rigged. I just think that Carmen is helped out by the fact that her fan base probably includes a lot of teenaged girls who are living out their stardom fantasies through her. Since she's the one most like "them", they identify with her and want to keep seeing her. And unlike some of us older participants in the audience, they are more likely to spend 20-30 minutes trying to vote for her over and over and over.

I think Trenyce's brief drop into the bottom 2 was in part because of the news breaking about her past. Now that it's part of "ancient history", people are again voting based on their enjoyment of her performance.

Josh not getting into the bottom 3 last week while Kim L. did reminded me that some contestants will coast longer on their rabid fan base that votes based on things other than that week's performance. Josh's fans weren't going to vote him out because he was sick, and they weren't going to stop voting for a Marine while a war was going on - that wouldn't be patriotic.

Kim L. has not deserved to be in the bottom 3 musically either of the past two weeks. But there aren't enough people out there excited enough by her performances to fight for her. And if they won't make a toll-free call for her, do you think a whole lot of people would pay money for one of her records? And ultimately, that's what it's about - who would sell records. Whose songs would be requested on the radio. That's not happening for Kim L.

If Simon were keeping his pet project around to make himself look smart, he wouldn't have called Carmen's performance "dreadful" while heaping praise on so many other contestants. He would have probably just made a comment about not liking the song choice and left it at that.

But you may have the final 4 right. I wouldn't be surprised either.
Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I think it's rigged"
I have to disagree with your Kim statement, Beebs. This is EXACTLY who Kim L appeals to - the large number of us who have enough money to buy an album, but not enough time or willpower to spend an hour hitting redial for a contestant (no matter how much we like her) on some silly show.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I think it's rigged"
>This is EXACTLY who Kim L appeals to - the
>large number of us who have enough money to buy
>an album, but not enough time or willpower to spend
>an hour hitting redial for a contestant (no matter how
>much we like her) on some silly show.

What I was trying to say is that the record producers have no way of knowing how large that fan base is because they have no way of measuring. Their only measurement tools are ratings and phone call volume. They have no way of distinguishing between disinterest in Kim L. and willing-to-buy-but-unwilling-to-call at this point. The only way would be to take the financial risk of investing in her, and it makes more sense for them to invest in those where they know there is interest.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I think it's rigged"
I have to disagree with your Kim statement, Beebs. This is EXACTLY who Kim L appeals to - the large number of us who have enough money to buy an album, but not enough time or willpower to spend an hour hitting redial for a contestant (no matter how much we like her) on some silly show.

And therein lies the rub...

Personally I think she has a great voice, best of the bunch. But somehow she leaves me cold. Talent aside, she is my least favorite contestant left.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Missed it!"
I was so surprised that Carmen wasn't in the bottom 3. Kimberly Locke gave a much better performance than her, and did not deserve to be at the bottom of the pack. Carmen did. She was dreadful, even worse than Rickey (whom I thought gave one of his best performances Tuesday night).

I'm glad that Rickey's out of the competition, but I'll really be excited once we get rid of Carmen and Kim C.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Missed it!"
I liked Kelly Clarkson last night. I liked the song and her performance.

I liked Rickey but glad he is gone. I just don't think this years contestants are as good as last year. I like Carmen and Josh.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Missed it!"
Kelly's "song" was pure vomit.

04-10-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Missed it!"
>Kelly's "song" was pure vomit.

LOL Cycle.

And to think, that this Christina Aguilera concoction is indeed a reject from Ms. A's last album (which was awful btw). I guess Kelly can't get the good songs from the top songwriters in the business.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Missed it!"

sea0tter12 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sea0tter12 Click to send private message to sea0tter12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Clay and Carmen? No way."
Clay is as gay as the sun is bright. She's either a hag or it's a publicity stunt so all the little teeny-boppers will love Clay and his beard even more, draw attention to them, get them more votes, whatever. Is this not apparent to anyone but me? I love Clay to death, but there is no way he is dating that twit.

I have my own little world. But it's OK ... they know me here.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-03 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

True, true--Clay is "allegedly" apparently gay, so while he and Carmen may be close, they probably aren't close "that way." But I didn't mean to upset anyone, especially the man who provides such entertaining DOW profiles for us. Everyone speculated about RJ, so I just continued. My bad.

Since the people who almost get voted out one week never seem to go the following week, does this mean that Kim L. and Kim C. will be safe this week? If so, that could be very bad for Carmen.

I think Kim L. has a good voice, but as another poster said, she doesn't have "it" as an entertainer. She will be better served by the exposure of the show than winning, anyway. The AI machine is set for a certain "type," and she isn't that type. Neither is Josh, really. Neither was Frenchie, which is why she got a quick boot.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc"
Okay, all, if it is a fact that Clay is gay, it would not surprise me in the least. My gaydar does go off for him.

However, I am personally opposed to outing people, I think it is a personal choice, and I will respectfully leave him to it. To be fair, unless you've actually had gay sex with someone, I don't think you can ever know for sure. (And to be clear, I haven't been with Clay.)

AND... I have certainly had flirting-cuddling-hand-holding relationships with women even while knowing I was gay... especially in my early 20's... ESPECIALLY when the girl is obviously pure and has no intentions of sleeping with anyone before marriage and is therefore safe.

I give Clay the benefit of the doubt. I don't see him as cold and calculating enough to create a 'beard' relationship intentionally to please his audience. Either FOX is pushing this duo, or Clay is doing this because he either honestly likes her or at least feels safe with her.

04-15-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-03 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Totally agree with ya, Larry. I have heard on other boards of folks who know him and claim they know girls he's dated - then again, they could just be saying that to cover for him if he is gay but not out of the closet yet. On the other hand, I have a very openly gay friend who gets no gaydar vibe off of Clay, so who knows? I think it's normal for folks to speculate, but I agree with you that to make statements such as "He's definitely gay" kinda maybe aren't our place to say so. Just my two cents, not saying anything against anyone!

"His name is Blane??? That's a major appliance, that's not a name!!"

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc"
I agree. I don't care if Clay is gay or not. He and Carmen have chemistry, thats all I was trying to say.

04-15-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Clay and Carmen, Kim L. etc"
Yeah they do! Real or faked, those two were scorching up my screen last week, ha ha!

"His name is Blane??? That's a major appliance, that's not a name!!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •