The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-01, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-01 AT 05:25 AM (EST)

I spend my days fighting with angels. The battle never ends. It seems like everytime I have one pinned, ten thousand more come to help him. Why do I hate them? I've got my reasons. I don't like to be watched and I don't need protection from some freak in a halo and wings. The halo and wings kinda contradict each other. One a ring of gold, representing constriction, such as a wedding band. The other, means to set one free. Stupid creatures, they are.

I don't want a guardian angel, but I know he's there. Standing on my shoulder, watching my every move. I can only hope to get him fired. I often run and hide from him in the closet and before he gets there, I cut myself on the forehead. I run out screaming, "Where are you angel?! You were supposed to protect me!" Yeah, you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat me and I hope that God can hear me. Sometimes I think God's not listening anymore, though. Perhaps he's busy, I don't know. Maybe God is dating? I heard that Mother Teresa passed away and she seems like she would be the type he'd bring home to mom.

Cherubs give me nightmares as well. With their rosy cheeks and fat bellies (Isn't gluttony a sin?) How do these people get picked? Go ahead, sit on your cloud and judge me. My face looks so unclean. And that makes you smile doesn't it? I know it does.

Every time I hear a bell ring, I shudder. I know, it's probably a myth, but it scares me still.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels VampKira 06-29-01 1
 RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels ItzLisa 06-29-01 2
 RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels SherpaDave 06-29-01 3
 RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels Survivorchick 06-29-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-29-01, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
>>Go ahead, sit on your cloud and judge me. My face looks so unclean. And that makes you smile doesn't it? I know it does.<<

I don't have a problem with it. <said the evil very unangelic vampire bat> *wink*

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-01, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
I love picturing this one in my mind - great, Supe!

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
Loved it, of course. Had to read it twice, though, and I'll tell ya why... When I first opened the thread, I saw the title and immediately had a visual of Cheryl Ladd.... mmmmm.... Kris Monroe.... and the other angels. So I kept picturing Sabrina and the gang trying to break down the closet door and other similar visuals.

Anyway, it made me laugh. Both with Charlie's girls as your protectors and with the more standard harp-playing types.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-29-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC(CW) Fighting Angels"
Interesting story Supe. But I love angels.

>Maybe God is dating? I heard that Mother Teresa passed away and >she seems like she would be the type he'd bring home to mom.

LMAO at this! So true

Survivorchick

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •