The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-12-00, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
It's on in a few minutes here....anyone in another time zone see this yet?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonig... mdock88 08-12-00 1
 RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonig... Superman 08-12-00 2
   a posible spoiler was mentioned... BadAs 08-12-00 3
       RE: a posible spoiler was mentioned... Superman 08-12-00 4
           RE: a posible spoiler was mentioned... DaddyO 08-13-00 5
               New alliances? DaddyO 08-13-00 6
   RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonig... SurvivorBlows 08-13-00 7
       RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonig... Superman 08-13-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mdock88 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-00, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mdock88 Click to send private message to mdock88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
i dont think it airs any earlier than on the east coast

08-12-00, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
No real spoiler info during the interview, but MY GOD was she radiant.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-00, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "a posible spoiler was mentioned..."
when cooleen was talking about the alliance voting off pargong she said 5 (TA) vs 3 PA. she said 3 PA voted in a block but the remaining 2 after the merger one was not intersted in alliances (gretchen most likely) and one (greg) was not interested in even playing the game. She then said "he" was booted out. refering back to Greg as the one not wanting to play the game.
what she was implying was that there were 5 in the tagi alliance or just adding Sean's ABC's as an alliance type vote. But it could mean that Sean was a member of the alliance all along and could (speculation here) join up with rich and rudy and vote out the women.

BA

08-12-00, 03:11 AM (EST)
4. "RE: a posible spoiler was mentioned..."
good catch! blew right by me......perhaps I was distracted

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaddyO Click to send private message to DaddyO Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: a posible spoiler was mentioned..."
Definately BadAs. She meant that Sean was a part of the alliance, whether it was from the beginning or he happened into it.

Good Find!!!

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaddyO Click to send private message to DaddyO Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "New alliances?"
And, it could be that the Sue or Kelly will be the last of their kind on the island. I do feel that some new alliances will have to be made in order to ensure one's safety. If the alliances are not real ones, then we will see some fooled folks. For instance, Rich to Rudy - its us till the end.

Sue to Kelly - Rich is going down.

Maybe the only two that don't follow this are Sean and Rudy. Are they a secret TagiII Alliance. Just kidding.

But, we may see new clicks forming.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-00, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
A couple of images for Colleen's Kilborner appearance, for anyone interested...

08-13-00, 02:24 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Colleen on Craig Kilborne Tonight!"
Thank you WEBMASTER!.....but now my keyboard is all sticky..

sorry, that was crude

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •