The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
No, not Romber's; that already happened. I'm referring to Lynn and Alex's, in Ottawa.

So, what is everyone getting them?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled post-TAR 7 Finale Chaos already in progress.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! Seana 05-11-05 1
 RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! cahaya 05-12-05 2
 RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! okaychatt 05-12-05 3
   RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! cahaya 05-12-05 5
 Hmmm Canada Girl 05-12-05 4
   RE: Hmmm FLORIDAGAL 05-12-05 6
       RE: Hmmm Bravegirl 05-12-05 7
       RE: Hmmm LibraRising 05-14-05 11
           RE: Hmmm HistoryDetective 05-14-05 12
               RE: Hmmm J Slice 05-14-05 15
 RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! joatmon 05-14-05 8
   RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! cahaya 05-14-05 9
       RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! RBA 05-14-05 10
           RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! cahaya 05-14-05 13
               RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! kathliam 05-14-05 14
                   RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming! cahaya 05-14-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
"We've been together for five years and that's like 25 gay years,"

Oh my.

They were worried that getting married on a radio morning show might be "a joke". Hmmm...not that I would mock radio weddings or anything, of course. Always tasteful: "Coming up at the top of the hour, we have Cygnus with the traffic and then we'll be getting on to Lynn and Alex's big day."

Actually, I know people who won a contest for a free wedding from a radio station. So they were married on the air. No joke. It was pretty cheesy, though.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Anybody know where I can buy His & His pink pillowcases?

Wonder how they'd know whose is which.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
<what is everyone getting them

Etiquette for Dummies by Sue Fox.

Items of particular importance to these two:

Be more attuned to the needs and feelings of others
Behave considerately in everyday situations
Communicate graciously at home and at work
Conducting yourself during special occasions – at home and abroad

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764551701/qid=1115903105/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/102-1633347-4590529

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

05-12-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
On the same Amazon page:

Customers interested in Etiquette for Dummies may also be interested in
* Dating Tips For Men
Stop Spending Nights By Your Self Tips To Help You Meet More Women

For Lynn & Alex, I think not!

The spoon goes in the right hand.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hmmm"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

So they're getting married in Ottawa. Well, it's not a joke, but it's definetly a political statement on the radio station's behalf, as Canada is gearing up for an election and gay marriage will be on the agenda.

The place they are getting married is nice. It's no Chateau Laurier, which is OMG nice.

I'll buy them some his and his Canadian Girls Kick A$$ T-shirts.

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hmmm"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Which one will wear the dress?

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hmmm"

>Which one will wear the dress?
>

Gotta be Lynn!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hmmm"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I've never heard that one before. See, it's two guys, so obviously one of them must be the women, and therefore wear a dress. So much material...

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hmmm"
*rolls eyes* right along with LibraRising.

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hmmm"
Just promise me that at least one of you two will wear full Mr. Peanut regalia to your (eventual, dog-wiling) weddings.

I want top hats, monocles, spats, canes. The works.

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

joatmon 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joatmon Click to send private message to joatmon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Let's see, why do I hate Rob and Amborexia so much. Well, they are getting married in a 2 hour special on national tv somewhere in the Caribean and we are getting married on radio show, what was the station again, in Canada.
I hate Rob...

05-14-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
... and Susan is reduced to a "my vacation" style show 'n tell at the local Lane Library. Oh well, win some, lose some.

RBA 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RBA Click to send private message to RBA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Well, maybe Susan can marry Patrick in the mountains of West Virginia on CMT?

05-14-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Meanwhile, Ray and Deana show up on the local town billboard, soaking it up in an advertised hot tub. Wow, this is the big leagues. Anybody know if they plan to get married?

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
Bwahahaha! That's priceless. Bet they received, what, $200 for that? And we heard on their post-elimination interviews they were engaged, but I haven't heard whether a date has been set.

05-14-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The TAR Wedding is Coming!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

ed. add: Btw, article says they're marrying in May (no exact date).

Priceless? Then you might like this from http://www.business-journal.com/CanfieldsCoupleinSteamyAd.asp

Ray Housteau and Deana Shane
are featured in new billboard.

Some rubber duckies for a wedding gift?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •