The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not Impressed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I'm Not Impressed with this reasoni..."
Some still don't see the difference between Survivor and Big Brother. Hatch figured that forming alliances was the way to win Survivor. Most players since then, in both games, have tried to be in the winning alliance: Having the numbers means easy pagonging...In Survivor only!

Big Brother doesn't play that way! Didn't Will prove in season 2 that alliances can be fatal? That winning HOH is moronic? Influence is what you need, not control. Individuals have influence. The numbers don't even have control of the vote, certainly not each week.

To attack a 4 person alliance, (even if they have some floaters and even after the first 2 weeks), all you have to do is get 2 members of that alliance nominated. All a player of influence needs is a worried and greedy HOH. Even non-threatening members of the alliance can be put on the block just for being in that alliance. That forces members of the alliance to vote against one of their own.

How often has Kaysar won BB? He had strong alliances two seasons in a row, yet got booted 3 times, probably lasting no more than 8 episodes in all!

Will in season 2, proved that the way to win is to align with everyone and be against everyone.

An alliance is worthwile only if it is secret but that has never worked. Even the Mr and Mrs Smith alliance got outed.

And Chilltown was an alliance of 2, not 4. Erica and Janelle were certainly not aligned throughout the game. Janelle was in the Season 6 alliance and was forced to float for survival. Erica was always a floater that was an easy pawn. I'll even say that Will lost the game because he wanted to protect Boogie, that he played the stupid alliance game. Had he been playing alone, he'd have turned Erica against Mike in a second and made it to the end!

Playing Big Brother in tribes, especially like Season 6 is extremely dumb. It becomes a random game: One of the alliance will eventually win 2 stupid contests in a row and take over. There's no strategy left to play, nowhere to hide, no way to influence the other team's decision. It becomes a shooting gallery.

This season, Evil Dick appeared to control the house but his alliance is known and it won't last unless they win each week's HOH. Good luck with that!!

I liked Eric and Jameka's chances of winning. Especially Eric saying he wanted to avoid HOH. Now, they are starting to be seen too much with Evil. Nick, being between both alliances and Jessica, alone in her fantasy world, aren't in bad positions but I have doubts on their mental abilities.

Could it be? Jen certainly has no alliances and certainly has everyone against her. Now that Dick has declared war on Kale's alliance, maybe Jen can find a way to be needed by everyone. I'd sure laugh out loud at that!

PS: Chicken George thanking everyone was his game. He floated very well, almost to the end. His demise was that he faced the only smart player BB has seen in Will. No way was Will going to let CG float to the finish line. Replace Will with that Boobie guy so that Janelle has an ally to face off against Mike and Erica and suddenly George is the most valuable member of the house and maybe the winner!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07       
   RE: Not Impressed   mrc     07-25-07     1  
     RE: Not Impressed   nailbone     07-25-07     3  
         RE: Not Impressed   mrc     07-25-07     4  
   RE: Not Impressed   Snidget     07-25-07     2  
     RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     6  
         RE: Not Impressed   Snidget     07-25-07     7  
             RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     8  
                 RE: Not Impressed   Snidget     07-25-07     9  
                     RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     11  
                 RE: Not Impressed   mrc     07-25-07     10  
                     RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     12  
                         RE: Not Impressed   Snidget     07-25-07     13  
                             RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     14  
                         RE: Not Impressed   nailbone     07-25-07     15  
                             RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     16  
                                 RE: Not Impressed   nailbone     07-25-07     17  
                                     RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     18  
                                         RE: Not Impressed   FishWoman     07-25-07     23  
                                     RE: Not Impressed   JoshInSGV     07-25-07     19  
                                         RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     20  
                                             RE: Not Impressed   JoshInSGV     07-25-07     21  
                                             RE: Not Impressed   muzman     07-25-07     22  
                                             RE: Not Impressed   MandyM     07-25-07     24  
   RE: Not Impressed   Glow     07-25-07     5  
   I'm Not Impressed with this reasoni...   michel     07-25-07     25  
     RE: I'm Not Impressed with this rea...   JoshInSGV     07-26-07     26  
   RE: Not Impressed   Shannonh2007     07-26-07     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •