The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mktmxl0 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mktmxl0 Click to send private message to mktmxl0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
I'm sorry, but I feel the Amazing Race manipulated the results last night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... FLORIDAGAL 05-11-05 1
 RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... seahorse 05-11-05 2
 RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... snoopy 05-11-05 3
   RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... Esbea 05-11-05 6
 RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... Urban_Kitten 05-11-05 4
 Everybody keeps saying that..... Esbea 05-11-05 5
   RE: Everybody keeps saying that....... bostonrobfan 05-11-05 8
 RE: when does a pilot ever allow pa... Bebo 05-11-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

DITTO ... Smack of CBS wanting a close finish

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
No doubt, U/J were ticketed for the next flight, they were not on a standby list and there was no emergency. There is no way that pilot is going to open the doors to let them on that flight.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

snoopy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoopy Click to send private message to snoopy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
100% agree.
The show this season was too perfect.
Lets start - Rob/amber had far too much luck although I think they were good players who no matter how evil people though they were they obviously were in the rules (or they should have been penalized). It was good for ratings to have them get to the end (draw in the survivor fans. Did they get preference maybe just as producers would have liked to keep ratings interest.)
Next - J/U with the whole infertility stuff, the orphanage stuff, helping the older couple move the boats, getting her long locks of hair cut, risking losing to pay the cab driver in the end made for a happy ending when they won. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy doesn't!
Next - I don't care unless you're the president if a plane has already boarded, shut its doors and had a gangway pulled unless there is a bomb or mechanical problem it ain't gonna stop for nothing especially people who had standby tickets! fix
Next - If J/U were able to get on the PR to MIA flight why couldn't R/A get on the Jamaica to PR flight.(maybe b/c there weren't enough seats for the camera guy)
Next - had R/A been 2 hours ahead going into miami it would have been a runaway making the last 30 min boring (a producer nightmare).
Next- I wonder if J/U were directed to a cabbie who spoke spanish (which ultimately cost R/A the race).
Next- Doubt producers would have liked to give another 1 million to R/A considering all else they got.

This season was not as close a previously as other seasons have ended with a dash to the finish line.

Things were just a little too fishy this season.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
Which seasons ended with a dash to the finish line? The only one that springs to mind is the foot race that joyfully landed Tara and Will in second place.

In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
When did you see the plane pull away? I saw the articulated tunnel-thing being retracted ....

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Everybody keeps saying that....."
but really, its a game show. CBS, although a large coporation, isnt "anyone". You honestly think they have the pull to delay an international flight in order to get ratings?
You saw film of U/J grabbing the first taxi that they could find after asking if the driver knew the spot they were going. There were lots of taxis lined up, just like at any other airport. As in all of the other races, a good cabbie makes all the difference. The next thing you know, someones going to suggest CBS manipulated the Jamacian police into stopping Rombers cab, in order to give the others a chance to keep competitive.

In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Everybody keeps saying that....."
It was not an international flight. Puerto Rico is a US territory.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: when does a pilot ever allow passenger to come on the plane when they are starting to pull away"
A number of posters in this thread bring up situations where that happens.

Locking this as a duplicate and encouraging posters to join in the existing discussion.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •