The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadian Idol Week of Canada Day"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-01-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadian Idol Week of Canada Day"
First, I want to wish a great Canada Day to everybody! Hopefully the weather is good and you get to watch fireworks! Now that the real election is behind us (though we may end up with another one soon), we can focus on the dog days of summer and on our favourite Canadian reality show. So this was the last week of the top 32, with next week being the wildcard show to complete the final 10. Who impressed you, and did you vote?

I was impressed by the girl from Saskatoon (and yes, the local CTV was trying to get us to vote for her because we shut everybody else from Saskatchewan out), but I did not vote. I honestly liked her version of Summertime better to Fantasia's (with my personal favourite version being Jessye Norman's). I was playing a computer game and I don't really, really care about the top 32 enough to vote. Trust me, when we reach top 10 shows, I'll vote.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Da... SnowBunny 07-01-04 1
 RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Da... oddglass2 07-02-04 2
   RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Da... qwertypie 07-04-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-01-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Day"
Yeah, I really like her vocal style too. She's the one I had mentioned in a previous post, who could probably do well if she got a stylist working for her I was very glad to see her in more form-fitting clothes, and happy to see face from under all that hair.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-02-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Day"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-04 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

Aren't you a little disappointed with CI this year? Maybe it's just me, but there hasn't been anybody that has made me WANT to watch - especially after the first week results where my favorite did not go through.

Other than Theresa yesterday who actually sang well, I thought everybody else was pretty bad, especially Jacob who I thought looked quite annoying and what was that thing on his mouth? I gave up and watched something else. One word to describe it: blah.

Oh, I guess that Mulroney doesn't help much either. We should have a petition or something to get him outta there as host - I'm sorry, but he just doesn't compare to Ryan Seacrest. I can listen to Ryan going "Seacrest...Out!" 10 times more than hearing Ben saying "CA..nadian Idol" plus his whole dialogue throughout just bothers me...does anybody else feel this way?

Annoyed that I just had a really bad Canada Day because I had to work today!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canadian Idol Week of Canada Day"
OOOOHH BM really does annoy me. Bleech! Zack does get some good shots at him tho'. I was hoping Bernard from Edmonton would get through because he has potential. I was not sure if Jacob was having a seizure or not. I really hope he gets booted soon.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •