The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

shelbywoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelbywoo Click to send private message to shelbywoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Sounds like a lot of people are giving Jen some major slack for her turning both guys down. That doesn't seem fair to her. I think throughout the episodes (those I've seen, anyway) Jen's always seemed as real as one can in such a "surreal" situation. Heck, if even Jerry after just getting his heart broken, still has so much respect for her, why doesn't America? I don't get it.

Neither guy seemed right for her... She and Jerry obviously had some major communication problems, and she can't MAKE herself be attracted to John Paul. Personally, I wanted her to go for the teacher--but the point is, I'm not her!

How can you be too picky about the person with whom you're going to spend the rest of your life? I feel bad for her that she's getting so much heat when all she did was follow what her heart and her head told her. Obviously, that's not the ending she wanted. At least she didn't get engaged to one of them and then dump them later on to try and save face.

I think all these personal attacks are a little out of control. But then again, I'm picky too...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... HauteCoutureGirl 03-01-05 1
   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... realitytv4me 03-02-05 2
       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... consise10 03-02-05 3
 RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-02-05 4
   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... freakusmaximus 03-03-05 5
       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-03-05 6
           RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... freakusmaximus 03-03-05 7
               RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-03-05 8
                   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... namex3 03-03-05 9
                       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-04-05 10
                           RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... freakusmaximus 03-04-05 11
                   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... KScott 03-04-05 12
                       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... Kelly_Smith 03-04-05 14
   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... mookiemeister 03-05-05 25
 RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... Kelly_Smith 03-04-05 13
   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... realitytv4me 03-04-05 15
       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-04-05 16
           RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... KScott 03-04-05 17
               RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-04-05 18
                   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... KScott 03-04-05 19
                       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-04-05 20
                   RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... freakusmaximus 03-04-05 21
                       RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... consise10 03-04-05 22
                           RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... HauteCoutureGirl 03-05-05 23
                               RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... HauteCoutureGirl 03-05-05 24
                           RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... pandorella 03-06-05 26
                               RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostili... cinder_ella 03-07-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HauteCoutureGirl 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauteCoutureGirl Click to send private message to HauteCoutureGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Have to say I'm with you on that! Why shouldn't she be picky? I wouldn't have wanted to spend the rest of my life with any of those guys either, I should think.

realitytv4me 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytv4me Click to send private message to realitytv4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Finally some sane people!!!

Is Jen supposed to get engaged to one of them because that's what expected of her? NO!

Of course she should be picky and never settle for someone who is perfect for her.

And what are the odds of finding the right person in a room of 25 people? Even if you have had a say in picking those people, I still think the odds are against you that the person you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with is in that room.

Call me crazy, but I don't think you can make yourself fall in love with someone because on paper they have all of the qualities that you are looking for in a partner. There has to be more to it than just a checklist of personality traits. Your heart has to feel it. Jen didn't find the right guy in that room of 25 guys! It's not such a big surprise to me.

I found Jen to be sincere with the guys and I honestly don't believe that she was leading them on. Even though she was aware of the trap of getting caught up in the excitement of the show, it still may have happened to her and after she had some time away from the show to really think things out she and Jerry decided that things just weren't right between them. I don't think Jerry was surprised.

I think Jen is a sweet girl and I hope she finds the right guy for her out here in the real world!

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I am sorry to burst your bubble,but Jen doesn`t live in a "REAL" world!

She didn`t have to participate in the Batchelorete the second time ,after winning in the Firestone Batchelor series..No one forced her.

She obviously,from media reports, had 'hooked up' with her so called 'employer' before the filming for Batchellorette with Jen began ,yet she still agreed to participate.

She was downright deceitful,if you ask me.

cinder_ella 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cinder_ella Click to send private message to cinder_ella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Yes, she shouldn't marry someone she doesn't like- but my question is: why is she so damn picky? What's her problem?? She gets wined and dined and catered to, and her butt kissed by tons of hunky guys, and no one is right for her out of 25 guys? I think she has some serious issues!!! A waste of ABC's time and money.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
give me a break!! Jen isnt overly "picky"- these guys were for the most part pathetic and John Pul, Ryan and Jerry were simple the most normal of them. But just b.c they are normal nice guys doesnt mean Jenn has to like one of them- who cares of she was wined and dined- (and by the way that was ABC paying for all that stuff, not the guys) she is a person, not a prostitute. she shouldnt have to sell herself just b.c these guys fell in love with her. whoever wrote this makes women seem so pathetic- that they should just settle for any guy who will have them. plus she could have been a super whore and accepted the $50K ring from JP but she did not. she knew she didnt like the guys and she did the honorable thing. that being said, jenn is is a tough spot b.c her job is to both entertain us and also find love for herself. I think all this harshness towards her is absurd.

03-03-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cinder_ella Click to send private message to cinder_ella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Ya know what- she should get a life instead of being on two reality shows trying to find a husband. "Waah, I don't know who I like, waah, Ryan's family isn't paying attention to me." Don't go on these dumb shows (that I like to watch ) to try to find a husband- do it the normal way like everyone else. If she is going to put herself in front of millions of people, then she is allowing herself to be scrutinized. I am not making women seem pathetic- of course she doesn't have to marry someone she doesn't like- but what a waste of time the whole show was, don't you agree, freak?

03-03-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
No- the show was not a waste of ABC'c time- ABC has only one goal- to make $ with a show people will watch. I think that was accomplished regardless of whether Jen found love. the fact that she didnt just makes the show more "real: in my opinion

03-03-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
No, not a waste of ABC's time- a waste of OUR time. I spent a lot of weeks invested in that show and wondering who she would pick, and then it was such a shock that she picked no one! As many of my friends agree. I will admit it took a lot of guts to say no, and I figure she didn't want to make another mistake- but that's what I mean- they shouldn't have given her a second chance- let someone esle have a turn! ABC didn't care what happened, they got their money! I just never liked Jen- didn't think she was all that pretty and didn't think she had any sex appeal- frigid even.

namex3 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail namex3 Click to send private message to namex3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Because she didn't just get to choose from 25 guys. She got to choose from thousands that applied. Remember that she had a hand in selecting the final 25, unlike the other Bachelorettes. No offense but come on. I could understand rejecting all of 25 people that someone else chose for you, but she's a bit ridiculous.

03-04-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
EXACTLY namex3, EXACTLY!!

03-04-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I still dont think Jen is to blame here- what would you rather see - some bogus proposal like Bob and Estella or Jessa Palmer and whoever he picked? the guys always end up picking someone in the end b.c they think why not- the ring is paid for by ABC and maybe they will get some action from the girl they pick- they end up breaking up a few months later anyway- here, Jen asked ABC to give her time to make up her mind- she spent time with Jerry after the show - I think what she did was much better than just saying yes to Jerry and then breaking up 3 months after. at least she shows some respect for the concept of an engagement- unlike the others who are like asking for "friendship" rings and stuff like that

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Personally I think it's your problem that you got so wraped up in this. ABC did what it does every season, throws guys and girls together to get the viewers to watch. I can't beleive you are saying that ABC wasted YOUR time. YOU had the choice to watch or not. YOU wasted YOUR time not ABC. You could have turned the channel.

It's a freaking show people get over it!

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Thank you! Couldn't have said it better myself. Just because you and your friends didn't get the outcome you wanted to see on the show doesn't mean that Jen, or anyone else for that matter, should live their life differently.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I don't think Jen was too picky as you put it. She was put in a tough position. First engagement didn't work out. So she obviously didn't want to just accept another proposal to someone she wasn't 100% sure, because if it didn't work out the 2nd time, people would blame her for accepting proposal so quickly.

In the final show, she was in tear trying to decide between the two guys. She has doubt about both guys so she couldn't decide. So I think it's good that she didn't accept the proposal from either men with her doubt nagging at her.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I totally agree with you. She was falling apart at the last show mostly I think because she didn't find what she was looking for.. I'm glad she didn't just go ahead and have a little engagement with all these doubts in her head. IMO it takes a strong person to do that, especially with millions of people watching, asking her why these 2 guys weren't enough. Kinda rude if you ask me. Who are we to judge if she made the right choice..

realitytv4me 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytv4me Click to send private message to realitytv4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
This is not a Hollywood movie with a scripted ending where the couple lives happily ever after! If that's what you're looking for then rent a movie.

This is a real person, with a real life, real decisions to make with real consequences. Jen has to live with her decisions, not us.

If anyone think they're wasting their time on this show than don't watch. At least that decision is yours.

03-04-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
All I know is I'm not the only one who feels this way- I didn't like Jen, it was a waste of MY time, I did choose to watch it because it's fun to watch people fall in love on "real" TV. I was dissapointed with the ending and I am entitled to my OWN opinion about it. I have my own life and I don't care about Jen S. anymore. That's what this forum is all about so all of you people can go shove it!!!

03-04-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Your right it is YOUR own time, but your post above started she wasted OUR time. Not so. I like fairy tale endings to but don't get all out of sorts when it doesn't go how I want it to.

And yes these boards are for YOUR opinion, just don't say ABC wasted OUR time. I enjoyed watchting Jen and her loonies. I just don't have as big of expectations as everyone else. I never look for these peeps to stay together, try sitting back and just laughing at them and not getting emotionally involved, it's alot more fun and obviously less stressful.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

03-04-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I retract the statement of saying "our time" - it was a a re-iteration of what myself and a few of my friends said.
I'm not the only one getting "all bent out of shape"--come on fellow Jen bashers, back me up!

Anyway-Jen is getting even more undeserved attention- so I'd rather talk about how gorgeous Jerry is!

03-04-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
"""Anyway-Jen is getting even more undeserved attention- so I'd rather talk about how gorgeous Jerry is!"""

On this point I agree with you, he is a pretty boy!!!!

- Sliced!

03-04-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I know, right? Hopefully he'll be back on TV somtime, but maybe as an actor- not on a reality show! Or maybe he will be the next, next bachelor!

03-04-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
i have a question- if jenn had fallen in love on this show, would you all like her?

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
No I definately wouldn`t like her.I hated her on Firestone batchelor and I HATED the batchelor-Andy Firestone.They deserved eachother As far as I`m concerned Jen is a real FAKE.Of course you are right Cinder ella in saying she doesn`t bloody know what she wants! She had her pick out of thousands of Men and couldn`t even be satisfied with John Paul or Jerry! She is a Selfish woman who cares only about all the attention she gets from these guys.Ofcourse being on a TV show she is in HEAVAN because they can afford to splurge great amounts of money on her(the tele network I mean),but once its all over she doesn`t even have any interest in continuing seeing either of these men!

Jen you are one truily spoilt,self serving,shallow and deceitful person!!

Good Ridance to you-I`m glad you`re long gone.

03-05-05, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauteCoutureGirl Click to send private message to HauteCoutureGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Wow. What I'd really like to know is what Shelbywoo has to say about the enormous turnout of her original post. Does she even realize the enormity of the impact her dozen or so words have had on the members of this message board, the kind of responses her personal thoughts have conjured up? Does she even care?

It's truly remarkable how so many people (myself included) have so much to say over a single person's opinion, about a reality TV show, nonetheless. We're all so invested in letting our voices be heard, but why? What are we even here for? To gain some perspective into the minds of fellow TV-watchers, to be given a place to vent, to escape our own insignificant lives, to share our tiny insignificant reactions to some tiny insignificant ordeal having to do with some tiny insignificant character played by a girl we think we know because we've tuned into the Bachelorette for an insignificant hour of an insignificant week, over the course of an insignificant month or two? Imagine what we, The Reality TV watchers of America, could be capable of accomplishing if we only directed our short attention spans and our loud obnoxious mouths toward something of, for lack of better words, significant.

Why not switch gears for a second, from Reality T.V. to just plain Reality. There's all this stuff going on out there, for example, things right out of the movie Hotel Rwanda. (If you haven't seen the movie, it's about the genocide of an entire African tribe, and it is a shockingly true story). It's happening again in Darfur as we speak. And the Sudanese government, in an act of remarkably calculated depravity, has taken advantage of the fact that we've been distracted by the tsunami to step up its campaign of murder and ethnic cleansing. Here in America, we are very comfortable and it is easy to focus on our rights and what we are entitled to. However, it is not only our right but our obligation, our responsibility, to take action in helping those less fortunate.

Sorry, I know this is the last thing you’d expect to read in a Reality TV message board, but I think if even one person reads this and feels inclined to do something about it, then it will be worth all the awkwardness of my including it in this in the post. Before freaking out or assuming this is some kind of scam, please know that all of the info I am about to relay is entirely valid. It was received in an email addressed to the entire student body at my school, and is from a completely legit source.

Here's what you can do:

1. Go to http://action.ajws.org/action/index.asp?step=2&item=20171 and send a letter to the American government and UN officials demanding that they take action to stop the genocide. This literally takes 10 seconds and sends a letter to all of our favorite people: Condie, Bush, your senator and the UN.

2. Send a letter like this one to everyone in your e-mail address book. Ask them to do the same. Try to spread the word by sending this to people at other schools, in other social groups, other ages, etc. Use your words, or feel free to use these. Just please do this. If the people to whom I am addressing send a similar note to as many people as possible, and those people do the same, we could have a million e-mails land in Congress before the end of the weekend. Let's do that.

Also, please read the article I am attaching in the following post from Nicholas Kristof from last Wednesday's New York Times. Some of it may be disturbing, so read with caution. This will help fuel your compassion and your indignation and your outrage and make the other things easier to do. When you read it, please look carefully at the photographs. The upper left hand photograph, in particular, deserves your close attention. The Sudanese military and its militia allies are killing children and leaving their bodies in the dirt.

“The numbers are overwhelming but we cannot retreat to the convenience of being overwhelmed.”

03-05-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Here's the article if you're interested in helping the people in Darfur, Sudan. Sorry, I couldn't upload the pictures the article is referring to. I've included the link to the article at the nytimes.com if you want to read more.

The Secret Genocide Archive
By Nicholas Kristof
The New York Times - February 23, 2005

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50810FF3D590C708EDDAB0894DD404482&n=Top%252fOpinion%252fEditorials%2520and%2520Op%252dEd%252fOp%252dEd%252fColumnists

Photos don't normally appear on this page. But it's time for all of us to look squarely at the victims of our indifference.
These are just four photos in a secret archive of thousands of photos and reports that document the genocide under way in Darfur. The materials were gathered by African Union monitors, who are just about the only people able to travel widely in that part of Sudan.
This African Union archive is classified, but it was shared with me by someone who believes that Americans will be stirred if they can see the consequences of their complacency.
The photo at the upper left was taken in the village of Hamada on Jan. 15, right after a Sudanese government-backed militia, the janjaweed, attacked it and killed 107 people. One of them was this little boy. I'm not showing the photo of his older brother, about 5 years old, who lay beside him because the brother had been beaten so badly that nothing was left of his face. And alongside the two boys was the corpse of their mother.
The photo to the right shows the corpse of a man with an injured leg who was apparently unable to run away when the janjaweed militia attacked.
At the lower left is a man who fled barefoot and almost made it to this bush before he was shot dead.
Last is the skeleton of a man or woman whose wrists are still bound. The attackers pulled the person's clothes down to the knees, presumably so the victim could be sexually abused before being killed. If the victim was a man, he was probably castrated; if a woman, she was probably raped.
There are thousands more of these photos. Many of them show attacks on children and are too horrific for a newspaper.
One wrenching photo in the archive shows the manacled hands of a teenager from the girls' school in Suleia who was burned alive. It's been common for the Sudanese militias to gang-rape teenage girls and then mutilate or kill them.
Another photo shows the body of a young girl, perhaps 10 years old, staring up from the ground where she was killed. Still another shows a man who was castrated and shot in the head.
This archive, including scores of reports by the monitors on the scene, underscores that this slaughter is waged by and with the support of the Sudanese government as it tries to clear the area of non-Arabs. Many of the photos show men in Sudanese Army uniforms pillaging and burning African villages. I hope the African Union will open its archive to demonstrate publicly just what is going on in Darfur.
The archive also includes an extraordinary document seized from a janjaweed official that apparently outlines genocidal policies. Dated last August, the document calls for the "execution of all directives from the president of the republic" and is directed to regional commanders and security officials.
"Change the demography of Darfur and make it void of African tribes," the document urges. It encourages "killing, burning villages and farms, terrorizing people, confiscating property from members of African tribes and forcing them from Darfur."
It's worth being skeptical of any document because forgeries are possible. But the African Union believes this document to be authentic. I also consulted a variety of experts on Sudan and shared it with some of them, and the consensus was that it appears to be real.
Certainly there's no doubt about the slaughter, although the numbers are fuzzy. A figure of 70,000 is sometimes stated as an estimated death toll, but that is simply a U.N. estimate for the deaths in one seven-month period from nonviolent causes. It's hard to know the total mortality over two years of genocide, partly because the Sudanese government is blocking a U.N. team from going to Darfur and making such an estimate. But independent estimates exceed 220,000 - and the number is rising by about 10,000 per month.
So what can stop this genocide? At one level the answer is technical: sanctions against Sudan, a no-fly zone, a freeze of Sudanese officials' assets, prosecution of the killers by the International Criminal Court, a team effort by African and Arab countries to pressure Sudan, and an international force of African troops with financing and logistical support from the West.
But that's the narrow answer. What will really stop this genocide is indignation. Senator Paul Simon, who died in 2003, said after the Rwandan genocide, "If every member of the House and Senate had received 100 letters from people back home saying we have to do something about Rwanda, when the crisis was first developing, then I think the response would have been different."
The same is true this time. Web sites like www.darfurgenocide.org and www.savedarfur.org are trying to galvanize Americans, but the response has been pathetic.
I'm sorry for inflicting these horrific photos on you. But the real obscenity isn't in printing pictures of dead babies - it's in our passivity, which allows these people to be slaughtered.
During past genocides against Armenians, Jews and Cambodians, it was possible to claim that we didn't fully know what was going on. This time, President Bush, Congress and the European Parliament have already declared genocide to be under way. And we have photos.
This time, we have no excuse.
E-mail: nicholas@nytimes.com

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
Jen was bland and lame to watch.The whole thing was a joke.Jen looked like she was a gold digger without a genuine bone in her body.She lead the guys on and was a complete phoney.

She was a disappointment in every sense of the word. I think she wanted air time to promote her own agenda.Who cares who she is dating now.

There should be a way for the show to give the person a way out if there is no person she/or he is interested in.Instead of jerking everyone around,why don't the producers have a reality ending that gives everyone involved in the finale a way out as an option.(a will she/he want to be with the other person or not, so that it is not assumed that it is a connection.)

So long shallow Jen.You had your 15 minutes of fame, now let's hope we don't see or hear about you again.

03-07-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Finale: Why All the Hostility?"
I agree with you! Lame, shallow Jen. That's a good idea about the alternate kind of ending instead of jerking us around.
Well good riddance to the spinster-to-be.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •