The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: Week 1..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-10, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: Week 1..."
Hello and welcome back to another season of Survivor Tribe Phantasy.
A fantasy game wherein you compile a "tribe" of 4 current survivors and then sit back and watch them collect points for you.
Points are rewarded after specific events occur on the show and your tribe of survivors will help you win those points by doing any number of those events during the episode.
Be the player with the most points at the end and you'll win a siggie notating the momentous occasion.

There are three categories of weekly events; Regular, Random and Phantasy.
Regular, pertaining to the events that should happen with each and every show. Confessionals, Voting, Challenges, etc.
Random, pertaining to events which happen irregularly. Tree-mail, Hidden Idols, etc.
And, Phantasy, pertaining to events which happen within the STP itself.

The following list is of the events that will be rewarded with points, for this season's STP.
Please note that at any time I may go in and change events and points. I will highlight each change in green.

Regular Events:
1st Confessional: The Survivor to have the 1st new confessional of the episode will be rewarded with 15 points.
Reward Challenge Losers: 5 point
Reward Challenge Winners: 10 points
Immunity Challenge Losers: 6 points
Immunity Challenge Winners: 12 points
1st TC Speaker: The Survivor who speaks first at Tribal Council will be rewarded with 10 points.
Last Voter: The last Survivor to vote during Tribal Council will be rewarded with 20 points.
Vote Receiver: The Survivors who receive votes at Tribal Council will be rewarded with 5 points.
Snuffed Torch: Any survivor who leaves the game, whether by vote, quit or med-evac will be rewarded with 2 points.
Majority Voter: Any Survivor who votes in the majority will be rewarded with 15 points.

Random Events:
Finds Hidden Immunity: 24 points
Plays Hidden Immunity: 16 points
Tree-Mail Messenger: Any Survivor who reads aloud the Tree-Mail (or any other Survivor Message) will be rewarded with 20 points.
The Blur Factor: Any survivor caught with a blurred body part will be rewarded with 12 points.
Sprint's 'Player of the Week': Often, on American televisions, 3 Survivors are highlighted as the potential 'player of the week'. Any Survivor highlighted as such will be rewarded with 18 points.
Says Jeff's Name: Any time a survivor mentions the host by name they'll receive 9 points.

Phantasy Events:
Lone Survivor: Any player who has a Survivor on thier phantasy tribe, that nobody else has listed, will be rewarded with 50 points.
STP 'Player of the Week': Each week the highest scoring STP player will receive a 7 point bonus to their weekly score.
Point Marker Boosts: Any player who hits any of the following point markers (with their "Total Score") will receive an additional point boost listed behind it.
69: 15 points.
86: 24 points.
123: 30 points.
246: 55 points.
369: 69 points.
420: 76 points.
555: 86 points.
876: 112 points.
1234: 200 points.

I will on occassion also host a separate Phantasy Bonus. Points and play depending on the bonus itself.
Now that all the ways to get points have been discussed let's get to the small print and then right into the Week 1 entry. --->

Rules:
1. All weekly entries are due Thursdays at 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME. With one Sunday at 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME solely for the Finale.

2. All phantasy tribes must contain current survivors only. Any previously booted survivors are worth 0 points.

3. All events will be judged upon new footage only.

4. All judgements will be finalized by me. Sometimes without council, but always as fair as possible.

5. New players are always welcome.

6. All trades, changes or replacements made to your phantasy tribe will be penalty free.

7. If you have any questions regarding points feel free to click the little and send me off a message.

8. I reserve the right to change any or all events or points at any time. All changes will be highlighted in green.

9.This space left open for any rule that has yet to be conceived.

Week 1 Entry:
Due by 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME on February 11th, 2010.
Your ~ 4 ~ Tribe ~ Members

Weekly Individual Survivor Totals
Amanda
Candice
Cirie
Coach
Colby
Courtney
Danielle
James
Jerri
JT
Parvati
Randy
B'Rob
Rupert
RussHell
Sandra
Stephenie
Sugar
Tom
Tyson

* Bleep *
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: Week 1...   tribephyl     01-31-10       
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   5cats     01-31-10     1  
   yea   jbug     01-31-10     2  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   michel     01-31-10     3  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   agman     02-01-10     4  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   HauntedOne     02-01-10     5  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   taffnic     02-01-10     6  
   My Entry   AvidRealityWatcher     02-01-10     7  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   VisionQuest     02-02-10     8  
   suzzee's Week 1 Entry   suzzee     02-02-10     9  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Wallflower66     02-02-10     10  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   SpotTheDifference     02-04-10     11  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   byoffer     02-04-10     12  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Ontheroadagain     02-04-10     13  
   Vix Pix   Kermit the Vixen     02-08-10     14  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Survivor Maniac     02-09-10     15  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   southpaw     02-09-10     16  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   dreamerbeliever     02-09-10     17  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Scarlett O Hara     02-09-10     18  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Travelor     02-10-10     19  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   CTgirl     02-10-10     20  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   MJewel     02-10-10     21  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Georjanna     02-11-10     22  
     RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   SpotTheDifference     02-11-10     25  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   Snidget     02-11-10     23  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   pmspml5     02-11-10     24  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   kircon     02-11-10     26  
   RE: S20 Survivor Tribe Phantasy: We...   DearAbby     02-11-10     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •