The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SCAM: INXS... MIG already chosen ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho..."
I have wondered if MiG was already their favorite and a lock to win but more because of the make up of the group auditioning. Fourteen contestants from North America and one Australian. They couldn't find one more decent Aussie singer or a single European? This just doesn't make any sense. Especially as INXS keeps talking about being an international band, wouldn't they want some Europeans in the competition to make sure there was exposure on that continent? However, if they have only one Aussie, he would garner most of the Asian vote and a lot of the anti-American vote (let's face it) and they wouldn't have to worry about him hitting the bottom three until close to the end of the series. This might not be true if there were several Aussies or other international people in the mix.

I hope this is not true but a MiG win wouldn't really surprise me. Is it possible that MiG won a European audition and therefore, you just never saw him while in L.A.?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SCAM: INXS... MIG already chosen ...   Lightening_Odd     08-18-05       
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   riverrocker     08-18-05     1  
     RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   CAGirl     08-24-05     17  
         RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Cathy the Canadian     08-30-05     19  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Dorian     08-18-05     2  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   calichica     08-18-05     3  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   toddE     08-18-05     4  
     RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   cycles2k     08-18-05     5  
         RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Wacko Jacko     08-18-05     7  
     RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   weltek     08-19-05     9  
         RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   dreamerbeliever     08-19-05     12  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Cassandra     08-18-05     6  
   No you are the scam!   dreamerbeliever     08-19-05     8  
     RE: No you are the scam!   weltek     08-19-05     10  
     RE: No you are the scam!   seahorse     08-21-05     13  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   me144     08-19-05     11  
     RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Cathy the Canadian     08-21-05     14  
         RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   seahorse     08-22-05     15  
             RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   pinay_racer     08-23-05     16  
                 RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   LoriandDan     08-29-05     18  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   brainerd     09-01-05     20  
     But votes don't really matter...   Cathy the Canadian     09-01-05     21  
   Not Fixed   trigirl     09-02-05     22  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   Scarlett O Hara     09-04-05     23  
   RE: SCAM: INXS... MIG already cho...   jpl68     09-09-05     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •