The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alias"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alias"
^3 1/2 hours until Alias starts!!!! I know I am not the only one psyched up for it. I wonder how pissed off Sidney will be that Vaughn got married. And I wonder what the scar is. I am so psyched for tonight!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alias ashleybfogg 09-28-03 1
 RE: Alias SurvivorBlows 09-29-03 2
   RE: Alias LadyT 09-29-03 3
       RE: Alias L82LIFE 09-30-03 4
   RE: Alias sorgee 10-01-03 5
       RE: Alias EnglProf 10-01-03 6
       RE: Alias Bebo 10-07-03 7
           RE: Alias buckeyegirl 10-08-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-28-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alias"
Dear Lady!
I'm psyched about Alias too! I caught a bit of 'that scene' when Jennifer was on GMA(?) Friday - pissed is way too weak a word - sh'e got acting chops, that one does. Yippee. Alias and The Practice (I wonder what Kelley is up to now?)

Enjoy tonight!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alias"
OK, the wait is over.

I liked it, but after once again turning this show on its ear for the 2nd time since January, I'm wondering if this show is ever going to be able to bring any new viewers into this show.

Now Sloan is good? Not only is Vaughn married but he's not in the Agency anymore? ...Felicity-boy is a field agent? ...Geekboy is having a kid? Her former partner is now running the division? I watched them build that damn machine for TWO YEARS for it to say "PEACE?!?!"

-SB

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alias"
I hear what you are saying Webby, but I think Sloane was behind Sidney's kidnapping and obvious brainwashing/amnesia. I don't think he is good at all. I think it's show. And damnit, I wanted to see what the Rambaldi device actually looked like so that it could say peace.

Vaughn will get drawn back into the agency I think. He will want to help Sid, and while she wants nothing to do with him, they will take him back. And he, Sid and his wife can go on missions together.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alias"
I agree Trish. I think Sloane is still a bad guy, he's just hiding behind his good deeds for the time being.

I want to see the device too. I think it may say something different than what Sloane lead Syd to believe. Time will tell. Can't wait for the next few shows!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alias"
maybe the device will only tell it's secret if there is peace. it's a stretch, but hey, why not.

i just hope we don't get to the end of the season and they pull the "it's only a dream" stunt.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alias"
Yeah, the "it was all a dream" stunt at the end of the season would be a copout, but I gotta say that I was HOPING they'd say it was all a dream in the first 15 minutes of the first show. You don't know how much I wanted that to be a fake Vaughn!
Well, I always thought Will was better for Sydney anyway. (I know that makes me in the minority, but Vaughn's a little too cool/smooth for me.) But I guess Sydney won't be with either of them now!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alias"
i just hope we don't get to the end of the season and they pull the "it's only a dream" stunt.

If they show Michael Vartan in a shower, then that would almost make it worth it. Almost.

(I'm in my happy place now just thinking of him in the shower. Mmm.)

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alias"
Webby, I have to agree with you-I was so disappointed when we didn't even get to see the damn machine. Like everyone else, I think that Sloan being good is just a cover, he's still bad. Was
anyone else bothered by the fact that Syd's father was held in jail for two years for working with her mother, then all of a sudden is back with the agency? I know that Syd was going to blackmail what's his name, but really...
What does everyone think of Vaughn's wife? How appros that she is looking for the murderer of Lazurey(sp), which of course is Sydney. <sigh> I'm wondering if or how they will bring back Will now that he's in Witness Protection program. If she can't have Vaughn, then he's a good second choice. Also, Vaughn is really annoying me this season.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •