The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CI - Week of June 23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-24-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"CI - Week of June 23"
So any thoughts for this week.

I missed the first half of the show, was mildly impressed by the last two people, and too tired to vote (but I didn't vote in this round last year either). I thought it was funny how Elena admitted that she's just a big DAW.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CI - Week of June 23 littlemisssmartypants 06-24-04 1
 RE: CI - Week of June 23 712 06-24-04 2
 RE: CI - Week of June 23 qwertypie 06-25-04 3
 RE: CI - Week of June 23 SnowBunny 06-25-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-24-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CI - Week of June 23"
I was on the phone through most of it, so I don't really have any strong opinions. I'm not finding anyone to be that exciting. In fact, I'm really disappointed so far.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-24-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CI - Week of June 23"
Voted for Mohanza and Kalan.
Girl who sang "Son of a Preacher Man" was TERRIBLE.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-04, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CI - Week of June 23"
I am sure I will get more interested as the weeks go by.....

It is hard to get emotionally invested right now since so few go through.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-25-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CI - Week of June 23"
Judging by the summary of performances at the end of the show, it appears I missed the two worst contestants of the night -- "Son of a Preacher Man" (what are you doing singing this song for Sass ?!?!?!?!?!?) and "Respect" (the furthest from an R&B diva you could possibly get).

I did not vote this time, but I am very glad with the two choices to move on to the top 10. I was afraid that, due to the demographic of the vote, a female might have knocked one of those two guys out of the running. There were a couple of strong female performances (like Elena) who may end up as wildcards anyway. God knows none of the 1st week losers will be there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •