The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Roger?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ashcheeks 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashcheeks Click to send private message to ashcheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Roger?"
This may not be a popular post here but I am not convinced of the evidence of Roger get the boot. But like the Marilyn and Mitch boot we don't have much of anything to go on. At least with Mike burning hands we had pics of the covered hands,this horse thing with roger just isn't doing it for me.
The only thing that does is the fact that the previews have said that there aren't ANY fish to be caught. Two weeks ago Roger was saying if I keeping catching the fish then they might say "keep him around' Foreshadowing..hmmm. But ogakur showed their smarts (with the exception of not stoning jerri to death) when they voted off Alycia, she was a threat, she had strength- she needed to go. So why would they do a 360 and vote off the weakest link. Liz seems a better target but she has a Tina friendship- but may also have a Jerri hatred she's cute, nice and very likable everything the black widow ain't. But immunity challenge may save her also, which leaves Nick. Young goodlooking softspoken Nick, colby knows the game and he may see Nick as his biggest competitor. Colby may mistake those pretty boy ways as a sly cat and mouse game... Nick may turn Jerri on, but ogakur off. He would be safe also if he wins immunity (um duh)
From Aja's pics I'm deducing a Kucha wins immunity or tina...but rumors are Kucha. Judging from the shows I don't think Rodge wins immunity (but I won't swear to it) so either Nick or Liz may be safe. The only way I see Roge leaving is if there is some truth to the hurt Roge rumors and its a sympathy cast-off. He hasn't pissed anyone off and he's not a huge threat....so if anyone can give me more evidence of the roger depature I'd really appreciate it, my head hurts.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 read ashcheeks 03-28-01 1
 RE: Why Roger? dangerkitty 03-28-01 2
   RE: Why Roger? ashcheeks 03-29-01 3
   RE: Why Roger? Loree 03-29-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-28-01, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashcheeks Click to send private message to ashcheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "read"
i'm bumpin myself because......i can ......also i'd like feedback/help..is it too much to ask...

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why Roger?"
Hi ashcheeks-

this horse
>thing with roger just isn't
>doing it for me.

yes, that is definitely out.

> The only thing that
>does is the fact that
>the previews have said that
>there aren't ANY fish to
>be caught. Two weeks ago
>Roger was saying if I
>keeping catching the fish then
>they might say "keep him
>around' Foreshadowing..hmmm.

Good point!

But ogakur
>showed their smarts (with the
>exception of not stoning jerri
>to death)

*Heeheehee!!*

>Liz seems a
>better target but she has
>a Tina friendship-

So did Mad Dog. I'd like to believe Tina when she says "we want the nice people to the end", but this is not her history. She plays the game first.

>> From Aja's pics I'm
>deducing a Kucha wins immunity
>or tina...but rumors are Kucha.

I have missed this - do we even know what the IC is? All I have seen are the RC pics. What is the IC? PLease direct me to more info, thanks!

I think I'm a little unclear about what you are onto or after here. I don't know of any "Roger is out" consensus. But he's just as logical as anyone, if others are starting to think ahead to final 2. Who would want to go against Roger in a vote?

There have also been threads addressing the fact that Roger has been having parties, and a big one is planned this week. So some have speculated its a "last hurrah".

Bottom line, there is not much to go on this week.

Does that help?

dk

03-29-01, 08:50 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Why Roger?"
>>I have missed this -
>>do we even know what the IC is?
>>All I have seen are the RC pics. <<
>>What is the IC? PLease
>>direct me to more info, thanks!<<

Kitty what I am going on is Aja's pics showing Kieth Colby Amber and Jerri walking to or from something- check out Aja's pics at rorivirus.com. None of the four are wearing the immunity necklace and Kieth had stated in a previous episode that he would never take it off. There is also the pic of Kieth talking to the camera with the infamous "we will have to sacrifice an Ogakur" comment, where is the necklace?
I may be wrong, but like I said I was just deducing from the pic that none of them are wearing the necklace, so one of the other four must have immunity.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-01, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why Roger?"
I haven't heard that a Kucha wins the IC either. All the previews I've seen just show the RC. I watched The Early Show today hoping to see something of the IC. But they just showed the set up for the obstacle course for the RC. And they said it was run in pairs. But they didn't give anything new away.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •