The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CI - Week of June16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"CI - Week of June16"
Ok, so we had the first time this season to vote? Did you vote this time? If so, who did you vote for? Who impressed you and who didn't? Any surprises from the judges? Let's get the CI discussion alive!

I, for one, did not vote for anybody. I was too tired to vote (getting too involved with the real election, I guess lol). I was kinda impressed by the girl from Edmonton who was originally from SK and was disappointed by Annie from Que. I was surprised that Sass was not Paula-lite this year. Constructive critism!?! Where did that come from?

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CI - Week of June16 frisky 06-17-04 1
   RE: CI - Week of June16 strid333 06-17-04 2
 RE: CI - Week of June16 qwertypie 06-17-04 3
 RE: CI - Week of June16 oddglass2 06-18-04 4
 RE: CI - Week of June16 SnowBunny 06-18-04 5
 RE: CI - Week of June16 712 06-20-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
I think the judges were very disappointed last night.

I didn't like any of the performers. What's so heart-throbby about the curly blonde haired guy? He's got a forehead like E.T.'s.

Annie's stance distracted from her performance. Poor girl has legs like mine and I wouldn't get caught dead in a knee-length skirt. She was all stiff and nervous and it showed.

The last girl was good, but she was gulping air. I wish people wouldn't sing Whitney songs because they always oversing in an attempt to outshine Whitney. It seemed to be too much effort for her.

I thought I would vote for someone from each show, but I didn't vote last night because I didn't feel like any of them deserved my vote. I don't care which of this bunch get through.

What did you think of the set, Strid? I thought it was too "close." Like the room was too small and closed-in or something. It didn't look like a wide open studio like AI. Maybe that's why everyone was so nervous.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
About the set, I think that they will get a larger stage for the final 10 shows, but I don't know why the smaller set would make it more nerve racking? I've always liked smaller, more intimate stages. I've found it easier to get eye contact with the audience in a smaller room than a larger room from the singing in public that I've done. But maybe these people aren't like me.

Three is the perfect number.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
Didn't get a chance to catch it last night. I had a choice between going out sans kidnicks or stay in with them and try to watch CI without being able to hear it anyway. Guess which one I chose?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-18-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I had watched the first 4 performances on Wed, but didn't catch the results show. I checked the web site this morning was completely surprised to see who got through. I was upset not to see Annie go through - I really liked her(though I didn't see her sing), so hopefully they'll bring her back for the wildcard show. I really don't like Joshua!

Edited to correct my spelling!

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-18-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
I voted for the first time ever. Once, for Jessica Mitchell. I really thought she was the strongest of a weak bunch, and was pretty sure most of the voting public would not have as much of an appreciation for her style. I guess I was wrong, considering she came in 3rd. Maybe she will be a wildcard. She certainly outsang that Josh guy (curly with the pink shirt).

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-20-04, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CI - Week of June16"
Voted for Kyla, but honestly, I didn't enjoy a single performance... Raj was a huge letdown, as was Andrae.

I'm really not looking forward to having to put up with more Joshua, but I have a feeling he might already have this contest in the bag. And Brandy... she's a crier. I don't like criers. And her whole THANK YOU JESUS! thing could get real old real fast.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •