The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Too Bad, So Sad...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Too Bad, So Sad...."
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
.......And the plot thickens...... I broke out in a fit of laughter last night as I watched the "Black-Widow" cry herself to insanity in that room by herself, as her "so-called" allies double-crossed her sorry-self....... -But hey, I guess Chill-Town was never her buddies.....and lets get serious guys, that little spineless James is good for no one or even himself for that matter. It looks like the "Spineless-Alliance" is crumbling! Nothing can really survive without a backbone... now can it? I am all for Janelle.... and 20% Chill-Town. I have a strong faith in the people that I like in this show. Anyway.... I absolutely cannot wait until the Black-Widow will truly become caught in the web that she spun......- HA! And I can't wait till' James will be backdoored!....(Hopefully soon).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... Savahnna 08-09-06 1
   RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... RonReports 08-09-06 2
 RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... MizJazmine 08-10-06 3
   RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... sizzlinlyns 08-12-06 4
 RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... thevicster 08-12-06 5
   RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... LavaGirrl 08-13-06 6
       RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... Mr Black 08-16-06 7
 RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... yamihooked 08-18-06 8
   RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... Denalio 08-19-06 9
       RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... Aruba 08-19-06 10
       RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... yamihooked 08-19-06 11
           RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... Aruba 08-19-06 12
               RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... yamihooked 08-19-06 13
               RE: Too Bad, So Sad.... JoshInSGV 08-20-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-09-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
ITA Best Veto Comp ever.

I still don't think James is out of the woods yet. I suspect there will be some kind of last minute twist that can save Kaysar.

He was dumb as toast to permit to being on the block as a pawn.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
The Veto Competition would have been better if we knew how many points each of the six contestants ended up with, who buzzed in first for each item, and who buzzed in too late to get each item. For example, did someone else try to get the solitary confinement that Danielle won?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
Well now wait just a minute here...it's not over 'til it's over! James still has that thing he won where he can veto somebody's immunity vote I think. I'm not quite sure how it works, but he may be able to use that. I don't know, because I haven't really heard them talk about how it is to be used but I'm gonna keep hope alive lol!

So James is not a gonner yet!

sizzlinlyns 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sizzlinlyns Click to send private message to sizzlinlyns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
I was for Janelle but shes a made too big of a target for herself, she should play like will and boogie. They have both sides against eachother with the focus off of them, Im rooting for will, boogie, and of course, Howie.

thevicster 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thevicster Click to send private message to thevicster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-06 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

I too see Danielle as a not to be trusted one as she and James have gotten toether--evil breeds evil....

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
-I concur...... In spite of the fact that people are for the "Spineless-Alliance"...(Danielle, James, and the rest of their followers)...... I beg to differ, because of what I mentioned earlier about- how possibly can an alliance survive without a backbone? All I get from a "certain" group in the house is, just a bunch of spineless people that are afraid to stand on their own.... and in result, are of the beckon-call of the more dominate members of that group of people... I.E. Danielle & James....... Hmmmmm.... All I have to say is that things aren't looking up for the spineless alliance so far.......

Mr Black 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Black Click to send private message to Mr%20Black Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
NOBODY has a chance against the dynamic trio...Amazon Big T*ts, Dr Botox, and Dr wannabe phone pal. Give the guys credit...they've always been up front. Also, give the gal credit, she's also always been 'up front'! There's so many stupid people in this game that I wish the best he/she/it, maybe sheit to win!! Who really gives a flying F!!

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
I don't entirely understand Danielle's and Janelle's being upset.

The fact that neither James nor Marci really worked to win the veto didn't really hurt Dani or Janie, did it?

If James or Marci had put as much effort into winning as Dani or Janie, then they would have had more points but Dani and Janie would still have the same results. There would have merely been fewer rewards, possibly.

The only possible difference is that one of these guys would have won one of the positive point items instead of Janie or Dani, making the girls' point totals lower. They could have easily sandbagged Dani by accident.

In a game like that, I'd prefer everyone else to be blowing their points while I was winning more.

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
Actually, if James, Will and Boogie would have tried to get more points added to their score, yes, they might have hurt Danielle trying to get more than Janelle, but they also might have stolen some from Janelle. As it was, only Danielle & Janelle went for the "punishments". If James, Will and Boogie would have gotten a few punishments themselves (along with those rewards), then Janelle might not have been able to get those punishments and then not had enough points to win.

>I don't entirely understand Danielle's and
>Janelle's being upset.
>
>The fact that neither James nor
>Marci really worked to win
>the veto didn't really hurt
>Dani or Janie, did it?
>
>
>If James or Marci had put
>as much effort into winning
>as Dani or Janie, then
>they would have had more
>points but Dani and Janie
>would still have the same
>results. There would have
>merely been fewer rewards, possibly.
>
>
>The only possible difference is that
>one of these guys would
>have won one of the
>positive point items instead of
>Janie or Dani, making the
>girls' point totals lower.
>They could have easily sandbagged
>Dani by accident.
>
>In a game like that, I'd
>prefer everyone else to be
>blowing their points while I
>was winning more.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
Good call, Denalio. Nice observation! If Danielle did not want Janelle to win that POV, she should have taken the bull by the horns and beat Janelle head-to-head. But vintage Danielle is to have others do the work for her and that's what she was counting on, but it backfired by not having the foresight to see the other HG's greed.
So it turned out to be Janelle vs. Danielle...and without the "Legion of Dome" carrying her, it was no contest as Janelle WON the POV.

08-19-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
>Actually, if James, Will and Boogie would have tried to get
>more points added to their score, yes, they might have
>hurt Danielle trying to get more than Janelle, but they
>also might have stolen some from Janelle. As it
>was, only Danielle & Janelle went for the "punishments".
>If James, Will and Boogie would have gotten a few
>punishments themselves (along with those rewards), then
>Janelle might not have been able to get
>those punishments and then not had enough points to win.
>

Maybe, but I suspect not. If Janie and Dani each lost 2 more of the punishments they wanted, and the rest of the people won them, Janie might still be highest. It's hard to tell though.

The fact is that Janie had the most reason to win, just like George a few weeks ago. Dani really wanted to eliminate Janie, but even she paused for a few moments to decide if she wanted the phone call instead. No one really wanted to win the veto as much as Janie felt she needed to win.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."

>No one really
>wanted to win the veto
>as much as Janie felt
>she needed to win.

This is true, but there lies the blunder most HGs are guilty of. When George was on the block everyone felt that George needed it the most. Jase sure felt that way when he decided to bow out of the competition. Guess who went home that week--Jase. The last POV competition Marcellas probably thought Danielle or Erika "needed" it the most and wrote a lame attempt to eat the sushi. Guess who left the game--Marcellas.

My point is you never take anything for granted and put out optimum effort no matter what. These HGs are suppose to be all-stars and should know that. So IMO to say that someone on the nominating block won it because others felt they "needed" it the most is a poor excuse to the fact that they got their butt kicked in that challenge.

08-19-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

>
>>No one really wanted to win the veto
>>as much as Janie felt she needed to win.
>
>This is true, but there lies the blunder most HGs are
>guilty of. When George was on the block everyone
>felt that George needed it the most. Jase sure
>felt that way when he decided to bow out of
>the competition. Guess who went home that week--Jase.
>The last POV competition Marcellas probably thought Danielle
>or Erika "needed" it the most and wrote a lame attempt to
>eat the sushi. Guess who left the game--Marcellas.
>
>My point is you never take anything for granted and put
>out optimum effort no matter what. These HGs are
>suppose to be all-stars and should know that. So
>IMO to say that someone on the nominating block won
>it because others felt they "needed" it the most is
>a poor excuse to the fact that they got their
>butt kicked in that challenge.
>

I agree. I didn't say that these people shouldn't take the attitude that they need it. I said that in some of these veto competitions, Jani and George has one because they felt they needed to win more than the others felt they did.

No matter how good a player someone is, it's hard to go the same distance as he would with the proverbial gun to his head.

If Dani had been up for veto that week and thought she was going to be evicted, she would have won I think. Just like in the veto comp with George when James gave up when the bid was to lose the following week's veto, Dani knew she couldn't afford to get that one. She probably had to think about it for a few moments, moments that Janie didn't waste. Janie knew she had nothing to lose the following week if she didn't get that veto win there.

Backdooring someone isn't simply about preventing them from playing for the veto. That's a lot of it, but there's also some personal slack involved with anyone if they aren't on the block.

Say Dani hadn't been nominated the following week, but she still played in the veto. Would she have won? If Janie had put up James and Erika instead, James would have put a lot more energy into winning, and Dani might have put in a little less.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Too Bad, So Sad...."
I agree. A lot of these people (ie. Jase, Diane, Kaysar) claim that they were backdoored out of the game. Yet, all of them played or were offered a chance to play in the POV. Jase was confident that he wasn't going anywhere, so he bowed out of the POV comp early. If he were smart, he should have won the veto and let the nominations stand. Winning the veto is the only way to ensure that you don't become a replacement nomination. Kaysar made an even more horrible mistake. He said he didn't want to play because he wouldn't like to choose between James and Janelle. His first mistake was believing that James was on his side. His second and most fatal mistake was not realizing that by not having the immunity of the Veto, he was an eligible candidate to be put on the block in the event that one of the nominees came off. All of these players got exactly what they deserved by using a passive strategy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •