The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Watching James trash Janelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyav123 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyav123 Click to send private message to Joyav123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Watching James trash Janelle"
I can't stand watching James trash Janelle, why
is he so hell bent on getting rid of her, I wish
she knew what he was doing and could get him
voted out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle truegamer 08-08-06 1
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle pork 08-08-06 2
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle tribephyl 08-09-06 3
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle nailbone 08-09-06 4
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle fullofgrace2470 08-10-06 20
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle nailbone 08-09-06 5
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle brvnkrz 08-09-06 6
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle Savahnna 08-09-06 10
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle JoshInSGV 08-09-06 11
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle Pretty_Kitty 08-09-06 7
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle brvnkrz 08-09-06 8
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle Das Mole 08-09-06 9
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle JoshInSGV 08-09-06 12
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle Joyav123 08-10-06 13
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle DeltaPin 08-10-06 16
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle realityshowgeek 08-11-06 27
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle Das Mole 08-12-06 31
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle AugustGirl 08-10-06 14
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle brvnkrz 08-10-06 15
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle Lasann 08-10-06 17
   RE: Watching James trash Janelle nailbone 08-10-06 18
       RE: Watching James trash Janelle Lasann 08-10-06 19
 James has no clue what an alliance ... Cinnamarie 08-10-06 21
   RE: James has no clue what an allia... BrassFan 08-11-06 22
   RE: James has no clue what an allia... Wacko Jacko 08-11-06 23
       RE: James has no clue what an allia... nailbone 08-12-06 28
           RE: James has no clue what an allia... thevicster 08-12-06 29
               RE: James has no clue what an allia... catsnotkids 08-15-06 34
   RE: James has no clue what an allia... Joyav123 08-11-06 26
       RE: James has no clue what an allia... rockdog 08-12-06 33
 POST REMOVED Bebo 08-11-06 25
 RE: Watching James trash Janelle rockdog 08-12-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

truegamer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail truegamer Click to send private message to truegamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Granted James is acting like a lil baby, and he himself should of put Chilltown up while he was HOH, BUT you gotta remember, he actually wanted too but the others in his alliance got him to change the nominations. Janelle, cute as she may be, did not adhere to her alliances desires for whatever reason so should be trashed. Course I am not a Chilltown follower, but gotta admit, as far as GAMEPLAYING goes, Will is definitely playing the game way better than anyone else....especially since he already told them repetively that he would lie to them LOL.

pork 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pork Click to send private message to pork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
I love that James is trashing Janelle because she wins everthing and she thinks shes better than everbody else

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
That's because she is better then everyone else!

My little JanieBunnie! Such a cutiepatootie!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
And winning everything is SO a reason to be trashed, after all.

Jellusee sux.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
>That's because she is better then
>everyone else!
>
>My little JanieBunnie! Such a cutiepatootie!
>

Amen! Go Jedi Janie!!!!

08-09-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
He and Danielle make me SICK!! SICK, I say!! They spend half the time trashing her, basically all but calling her a prostitute, and the rest of the time wondering why people have to "make it personal". And of course, it's all "just part of the game".

Please, hamsters, please!! For the love of all that is Endomol, get James OUT of that house NOW!!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Is it bad that I laughed last night when both of them had their separate crying episodes?

A wonderful Tribe original

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-09-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
>Is it bad that I laughed
>last night when both of
>them had their separate crying
>episodes?

I don't think so. I was actually going to start a thread on "justified misery" .....about how I got a little pleasure out of seeing Danielle's spirits go from way up to all the way down. She was on such a power trip that it was extremely Karma like that she would end up in confinement yet still lose the veto. Stupid s#*t why would she think she could outsmart CT. Let alone dominate them.

On the other hand I sort of see why James is resentful as he did try to encourate the guys to go after CT...but was ignored.....but enough already with the slander

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
>He and Danielle make me
>SICK!! SICK, I say!!
> They spend half the
>time trashing her, basically all
>but calling her a prostitute,
>and the rest of the
>time wondering why people have
>to "make it personal".
>And of course, it's all
>"just part of the game".
>

I absolutelly despise those two hypocritical, self-righteous hyenas! They have this self-entitlement mentality like they are the only ones with families, loved ones, or goals/aspirations. They talk about Janelle like she's void of any morals and values, yet they are the ones lying, backstabbing, slandering, and taking their so-called strategy to a personal level that goes beyond the game.

Note to James and Danielle: Cease and desist on your self-righteous and hypocritical trash-talk. You're in a game where lying and deceiving is part of the rules, so STOP acting like you're holier-than-thou because nobody's buying it!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Too bad. So sad. heh heh funny how Jmaes who was going to start a war against Janelle is still on the block and she's free as a bird. That was sooo fricken satisfying. Janie Rocks period.

08-09-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
We can just hope that Janie wins HOH this week. Put up Dani and James (if Kaysar goes this week). Then Howie wins the coup and either keeps the noms as is or puts up Marci. Or, put up CT. But that doesn't seem to be happening this year.

I still want a Jani/Will final 2

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-09-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
The thing that annoys me more than anything else is the fact that he keeps saying Janelle "betrayed" the alliance.

How did she betray them? True "betrayal" would be nominating two people in the alliance. Maybe she strayed from the plan, but that's not stabbing the alliance in the back.

What a dumbass.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
As I said earlier, James' self-righteousness makes me ill. Betrayal is when you are activelly plotting against your allies behind their backs. As far as I can tell, James is the only one activelly planning the demise of those who made the unfortunate decision of believing in him. The fact that he can actually sit in the diary room and say with a straight face that Janelle is a traitor is absolutelly nauseating. This guy is a piece of work!

08-10-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyav123 Click to send private message to Joyav123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
James and Danielle are so obsessed with getting Janelle,
the way they express themselves is so full of venom.
Janelle made a mistake for sure but she seems to really
be a sweet person, unlike the others.

I hope she can pull off another hoh or she'll be gone,
looks like the rest of the house is aligned against her.
They seem to be jealous of Janey.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"

>
>How did she betray them? True
>"betrayal" would be nominating two
>people in the alliance. Maybe
>she strayed from the plan,
>but that's not stabbing the
>alliance in the back.
>

James is just upset because Janelle nominated, & got voted off, his backup plan of Diane. Howie & Kayser might be upset that Janelle didn't go after Chilltown, but James went nuts because it affected his plans when HE was eventually going to betray the alliance.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-06 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

see, that's where i think some people are making the mistake. diane was james' backup plan and chilltown is janelle's. she's not any different than any other player in this game---they all want to win. i swear it seems some people are pissed b/c others are making it difficult for janelle. she is their OPPONENT!! i do not fault james, danielle or any other person in that house for doing what's necessary to win. chilltown is doing the same thing and being patted on the back from people on this message board for "brilliant play". huh?
don't get me wrong, last year i was on the janelle, kaysar, and howie bandwagon...they were so easy to love compared to the others, but this year not so much. these dummies are playing right into chilltown's hands. why go along with the plan to get rid of the floaters and just leave S6 and chilltown, when you outnumber chilltown 5 to 2? obviously chilltown had something up their sleeve. the one good quality they have is the ability to look down the road. they knew if it was chilltown vs s6, they've planted enuf seeds to make janie come to their side for survival. remember Will telling janie how all of her alliance had a backup alliance and she didn't? well if it's just them left in the end, it would be easy for them to convince her she's the odd man out and need to join them to survive. oh, janie doll---you're proving to be a blowup doll afterall!!
DANIELLE FOR PROM QUEEN!!!!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
I realize that he's upset, but my point was why he's using the word "betrayal". He really needs to rethink his vocabulary.

Besides his constant whining to the camera in the DR about Janelle's "betrayal", then he goes and says it in his goodbye message to Kaysar on top of that! WTF? "I couldn't stand to watch her destroy our alliance."

The only way Janelle could possibly be conceived as 'destroying the alliance' is because she ended up inadvertently causing this douchebag to switch sides.

Ugh, it just makes me sick. He needs to be gone pronto.

Oy vey.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
James is an asswipe. I am praying he goes home tonight.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

08-10-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Pray hard, Augie. Pray hard. *crosses fingers*

A wonderful Tribe original

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Because James is the lowest form of humanity. His constant bashing of Janelle is nauseating. I can't believe that a sweet girl like Sarah can stand him. His constant cursing, trashing, ignorance is indicitive of his personality.

I wish he would be sent home, but I don't think it will happen. CT needs a target bigger than them, and James will be target two for Howie/Janelle after Danielle.

It a Tribe original!!!

08-10-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Sadly, I think you're right, and that will send Kaysar home tonight. Will has figured out that the more big "targets" he can work over, the longer he stays. Right now, rather than focusing on CT, these idiots have a long list (Janelle, Danielle, James, Marcellus, Erika, George) of targets that they all, in some combo or another) want to send home before Will and Mike.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"
Exactly. I didn't see Season 2 and at the beginning of this season I was not feeling Will at all. Now, I am amazed.

Parts of me, at times, wants to believe that BB is making the hamsters leave Will alone because they can't be this stupid. How can all these people be so clueless?

I do enjoy watching Will control them over and over and over. I just can't wait until they turn James loose and hear his profane depression!

It a Tribe original!!!

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamarie Click to send private message to Cinnamarie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "James has no clue what an alliance is..."
I'm soooo disgusted at James. I actually voted him back in this season hoping he learned from the last season who the "loyal" alliance was. He was a solo player last season and I guess he doesn't know how to be in an alliance. For one thing, his saying that the "alliance" went against him every week... blah, blah, blah... I'm sorry, is this the JAMES SHOW??? No, it's the Howie show (just kidding... it cracks me up when Howie said that last season)... anyway, gee, James... sorry they didn't do what YOU wanted EVERY SINGLE WEEK... what's the point of being HOH if you can't make your OWN decisions and having an alliance back you up is all you need. Doesn't mean the alliance has to love your choices, but you didn't put up your alliance, so therefore YOU ARE SAFE. An alliance has your back, but James can't do anything for anyone... if Sara is the only one he can do that for, great for her. She is the ONLY ONE.

This is what I'd LOVE... All Star BB should be America calling ALL the shots and the guests trying to act the way they feel will get them further in the game with US! Just imagine how James would act then!

Okay, I'm done... lol I feel bad for Howie and Janelle, as they still believe James is with them. I sure hope that Janie gets that Coup D'Etat this week! Would love it, though, if she put up James and Will!

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
>James... sorry they didn't do what
>YOU wanted EVERY SINGLE WEEK...
>what's the point of being
>HOH if you can't make
>your OWN decisions and having
>an alliance back you up
>is all you need.

That's the problem. Janelle went against her entire alliance, and made a huge blunder. When they told her to nominate Will and Boogie, she said that if she did that they'd both be mad at her. So, instead of having Will and Boogie mad at her, she upset George, Marcellus, Erica, and Danielle.

>Doesn't mean the alliance has
>to love your choices, but
>you didn't put up your
>alliance, so therefore YOU ARE
>SAFE.

Yeah, he was safe *THAT WEEK*, but if he had watched her back and supported her, he'd have been a target of everyone else as well. Not to mention that Janelle put up someone that James had a semi-alliance with. I think he made a good move. He jumped from his alliance before they got killed....and, let's be honest, he was going to be the first one that got cannibalized by that group anyway.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
The sad thing is that even if Janelle gets that special reward...she won't put up James. I want him gone so bad. George amazes me...he vowed to go after james and he had the opportunity and he passed on it.

What does the Class king/Queen get if the fans vote them that. I get confused.....does the puzzle get the opportunity to overthrow the HOH or the King/Queen?

08-12-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
28. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
The Coup d'Etat (puzzle thing) allows them to overthrow the HOH and change the noms, on the spot right before the vote.

We don't yet know what the Prom king/Queen get, if anything.

thevicster 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thevicster Click to send private message to thevicster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
I hate to see anyone called a whore or a #####, these are over the line...I can see him haveing a problem with thte Boogie and Will thing but come on, nasty name calling is below the belt..Kaysar was a bit embarrassed and digusted by the whole James theatrics...Kaysar is a hero among men,in my book.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
I've stopped watching the Sunday/Tuesday shows because of James and Dani's trash talk. I cannot stand him! He was a jerk last season and he's a jerk this time around.

08-11-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
Cinnamarie
What a great idea let the fans decide how the game goes, at least let us have some power to switch things up, now that would be good tv, the rating would go way up! Yeah I love to
see James squirm after the way he trashes the fans, especially
the live feed people, that would be the ultimate payback.
He really has a vile way of biting the hand that feeds him.

Has anyone else heard Will talking about leaving the house
to go to a wedding, he thinks they will let him just attend
this wedding since he is so important, he always pulling strings
trying to direct the show. I will admit he has a way to
manipulate people, even when you want to hate him he makes
me laugh alot.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: James has no clue what an alliance is..."
He is the puppet master

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "POST REMOVED"
Please do NOT discuss information on the Fanatics forum that has not already aired. In other words, anything that happened after Erika's HOH win is off-limits at this point.

Discussion of all events occurring after that are limited to the live feed forum until the show airs.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Watching James trash Janelle"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •