The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen already had her chance!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen already had her chance!"
Jen had a shot with Andrew Firestone, it didn't work out, and that's too bad. They should have given someone else a shot this time around. And I actually rooted for Jen the first time she was on The Bachelor, but now, she just seems so full of herself and shallow. It was better not to really know what she is like. She was cruel to Ryan's family, they were just nice people who seemed to be talking nervously if you ask me. It just wasn't "all about Jen", so she didn't like them. Ryan has a lot of class, they should let him be the next Bachelor. Or pick some unknown person like they used to!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen already had her chance! BriarRosie 02-24-05 1
   RE: Jen already had her chance! yankee fan 02-25-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-24-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen already had her chance!"
First, I wanted to say that I appreciate a good rant.

That being said, I'm afraid that I've got to burst the logic
bubble. The producers have brought back previous contestants
numerous times.

1. Trista. First runner-up of the original Bachelor. Became
the first Bachelorette. And she's still on the DAW radar.

2. Bob Guiney. He was one of Trista's rejects, and became the
next Bachelor spawn. Which in turn spawned...

3. Meredith. She was in Bob's final four, and she became the
second Bachelorette. But don't forget about...

4. Mary. Another of Bob's final four, brought back for another
round of punishment with Byron. At least she got the guy this
time. (Let's see if it'll last longer than any other Bachelor
season!)

5. Jen. Brought back from a previous season of the Bachelor,
not unlike the others, except for "winning" previously. Ugh.

There's a pattern of recurring players, so I wouldn't be
surprised to see a familiar face on any future season, if
ABC actually decides to keep this puppy going.

This program has jumped the shark, circled back, and jumped it again a few times. It should be shark chum by now.

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen already had her chance!"
Point well taken.
Except, the other four you mentioned were all rejections, Jen was "the chosen one", it just didn't work out, too bad!
But I understand where you're coming from, thanks for the reply!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •