The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7"
I believe episode 7 will probably be a non-elimination episode, because they have put the recap episode on Wednesday. They probably did this so they could avoid having two weeks in a row without an elimination, so they moved the recap to a Wednesday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7 seahorse 04-01-05 1
   RE: Episode 7 Gingerman28 04-01-05 2
       RE: Episode 7 waldo555 04-01-05 3
           RE: Episode 7 applejack93 04-02-05 4
           RE: Episode 7 Ratboy 04-02-05 5
               RE: Episode 7 waldo555 04-02-05 6
                   RE: Episode 7 cdru 04-04-05 9
 RE: Episode 7 banzai 04-02-05 7
 RE: Episode 7 Ottopart 04-02-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7"
I doubt it. I think there will be a regular episode 7 Tuesday.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 7"
EP5 was a NEL so the next NEL will probably not come until EP9 with third and final NEL coming in EP11.

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 7"

According to the CBS 'Leaderboard' there are still 7 episodes left (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) before the last one (ep. 13). Now there are 6 teams left. So, wouldn't there have to be 4 more non-elimination legs? I'm a little confused and posted this on another thread but still haven't received an answer.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 7"
It is odd Waldo, I agree. What we need to ask ourselves is: How many non-elim legs are there?
How many teams are going to be in the final episode? (four based on the last few seasons)

I don't know the answers but this issue does need to be adressed.

Ratboy 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ratboy Click to send private message to Ratboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 7"
There are only six episodes left before the finale. Episode six aired last Tuesday in the second part. (Peru, Chile, Argentina, Argentina, South Africa, Botswana = 6) Last I checked, CBS hadn't updated the route map to Botswana yet, leading me to believe that this coming episode takes place entirely within Botwana, and then they will fully update the site.

So that gives us seven legs left with six teams remaining. If we assume that the last two legs will have four teams running them, (like the past two TAR's) it means that these next five legs will only have two eliminations, giving us four non-elim's this year. Or if there is only twelve legs, three non-elims.

And just to mention, I believe the reason TAR showed a double episode on Tuesday, and then the recap coming up on a Wednesday, is to avoid having to compete with the two-hour season finale of American Idol. Just a possibility.

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 7"

Thanks for the responses guys. I have some totally unrelated questions while I was watching the first few episodes but didn't want to start another thread.

1. Why do they need such big bags, seriously suck it up and don't change your underware for a few weeks. I could do the race with a regular sized back pack I think. I know you need a jacket and stuff but still.

2. Ray and Deanna had pretty positive edits until episode three. This leads me to beleive that Romber wont be eliminated for at least a few more weeks as their edit just turned negative. And Freddy and Kendra won the whole thing with a negative edit.

3. When Romber stole Debbie and Bianca's cab in episode three he says "That'll teach them, for accusing somebody of lying." But the second part is definitely something he says at a different time, the auido is spliced together. It doesn't really change the meaning of what he said but it makes me wonder what else is faked in the show.

cdru 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdru Click to send private message to cdru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 7"
1. Why do they need such big bags, seriously suck it up and don't change your underware for a few weeks. I could do the race with a regular sized back pack I think. I know you need a jacket and stuff but still.
Figure that they have a 3 days rotation of clothes. Now also consider that they must have clothes for both hot weather, warm, cool, and cold. Yes you can mix and match outfits, say using zippered pants for both cool/warm/hot climates, but you still are going to have quite a bit of clothing. Cold weather clothing probably takes up a lot of the space. You don't want to travel in the same clothes for a month. After a few wearings, chaffing, bacteria, and smell will become an issue. People are more inclined to help you if you don't smell of 25 days worth of BO.

Toss in undergarments, socks, basic toiletries, travel equipment (e.g. flashlights, maps, etc) and it all starts adding up.

I would rather pack too much and have to put up with the slight inconvienence of a large bag then pack ultra-light, not being properly prepared for a climate, and lose because of it. Some things can be purchased on the road, but would you take the chance of spending some of your travel money on stuff you could have just brought with you?

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7"
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

I check the Early Show to see if they interview any TAR losers.

Saturday, 04/02: "Change Your Life In 7 Days" | Bobby Caldwell
Monday, 04/04: "24 Hours In New Orleans" | "Anchor to the Rescue" series
Tuesday, 04/05: Penelope Cruz on film "Sahara" | Spring Accessories
Wednesday, 04/06: Drew Barrymore on "Fever Pitch" | Latest "Race" losers
Thursday, 04/07: Hannah Storm on Royal wedding | Jane Fonda
Friday, 04/08: "Survivor: Palau" castoff | Royal wedding live from England

Ottopart 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ottopart Click to send private message to Ottopart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

>I believe episode 7 will probably
>be a non-elimination episode, because
>they have put the recap
>episode on Wednesday. They probably
>did this so they could
>avoid having two weeks in
>a row without an elimination,
>so they moved the recap
>to a Wednesday.

Early show has eliminated team scheduled for Wednesday 4/6 so there will be an elimination this leg.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Sorry didn't see Banzai's post.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •