The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Extreme Home Makeover"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Extreme Home Makeover"
Ok, I usually sob and cry through these things and don't really feel like posting anything about it. However, this week's family is sooo freakin touching!

A man and his wife are deaf and they have a 14 year old son and a young blind autistic son. The 14 year old sent the tape in so he could make sure his family is safer!

This is an amazing family and they care so much for each other but the 14 year old thinks he has to take it under his belt to be the adult in the house.

WOW WOW WOW!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Extreme Home Makeover StarryLuna 11-07-04 1
   RE: Extreme Home Makeover volsfan 11-07-04 3
       RE: Extreme Home Makeover StarryLuna 11-09-04 8
 RE: Extreme Home Makeover Canada Girl 11-07-04 2
   RE: Extreme Home Makeover ginger 11-08-04 4
       RE: Extreme Home Makeover Estee 11-08-04 6
 The tears came and came and KScott 11-08-04 5
 Whew! volsfan 11-08-04 7
 RE: Extreme Home Makeover Shannon022 11-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-07-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
I cried too, Vols! It was an excellent episode. Everything the design team did for them was awesome. I'm so happy the elder son received a scholarship - he really deserves it.

Bounciness provided by IceCat!

11-07-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
Ty even shed a tear!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-09-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
I think I still cried more at the season premiere - the dad with the 8 kids and his wife had died. When he walked into his bedroom and sobbed over the framed drawing they'd had done of his wife I cried and cried and cried.

Bounciness provided by IceCat!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
Totally cried this week. What an amazing 14 year old guy. Lovely family too, but that guy, wow!

Was so happy for them, so many nice touches to make their lives better.

Keep your eye on the ball!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
Us, too...Caustic Beeotch Ginger and her Equally Caustic Offspring sat there leaking away for nearly two hours (we kept switching to Fox - Arrested Development's back! - and back). Every contractor cried through the whole thing, too.

While the couple was wonderful, it was the boys that amazed. I kept telling Sneetch to stalk that incredible older son til he was legal - couldn't believe how responsible and caring he was. And the younger son was amazing! So many genius talents resting in a tortured little body.

You HAD to like last night's episode. Hell, even SHAKES would have sniffled a little.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
Hell, even SHAKES would have sniffled a little.

...from the smoke getting in his eyes after he set fire to their new house.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The tears came and came and"
came some more. DD and I had the tissue box between us. This was the best one ever..

Saps, that is all we are...

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

11-08-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
7. "Whew!"
I am so glad that I am not the sap that cries at this show! I guess I am a softie!

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Extreme Home Makeover"
OH I seen this one!! I always cry!!!
Im so happy these families get things they deserve!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •