The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
...so I think it's time the housemates suggest NOT DRINKING to Frankie. How many blackouts has she had in roughly 10 days of filming? If she wakes up next to a dead body which is oozing blood from dozens of stab wounds, and there's this Bowie knife in Frankie's hand, I don't think "I just don't remember because I have this cute blackout thing when I drink" will quite cut it in court.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through a... Asrai 02-05-04 1
   RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through a... glitzybubblegirl 02-05-04 2
       RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through a... Asrai 02-06-04 3
 I think Frankie just likes drama pe... kmims23 02-06-04 4
 RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through a... Mon Cherie 02-08-04 5
   Panic attacks Asrai 02-08-04 6
       RE: Panic attacks Mon Cherie 02-08-04 7
           RE: Panic attacks Asrai 02-09-04 8
               RE: Panic attacks Mon Cherie 02-09-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
You know, I honestly liked Frankie when the show first started. Now, after her umpteenth blackout, I'm starting to think she's just a moron. I mean, c'mon, she *has* to know that it's the freaking alcohol that's getting her into trouble.

Frankie, honey, lay off the booze already! You're so much better without it!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
I wonder if Frankie has the MTV record for the most blackouts in one RW season yet....I wouldn't be surprised!!!

*~*Cas*~*

02-06-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
The sad thing is the fact that we're only a few episodes into this train wreck!

kmims23 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kmims23 Click to send private message to kmims23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I think Frankie just likes drama personally. "
If she knows that she blacks out and forgets things why does she even drink..I think it is all an excuse for her to explain her actions away the night before, especially the first time when she was rejected. Plus she loves to run to her boyfriend and tell him I don't know what I did I was drunk..Why not find out first before you run to tell him anything??? I think she just likes drama and attention from everyoone and that includes her boyfriend.

Kim

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-08-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Okay, They Put Ruthie Through an Intervention on TV..."
She's a drama queen. I don't buy into her blackout BS. I know it can happen, but I think she is overexaggerating everything, including her "panic attacks" about the big boats. I have had panic attacks, those are not panic attacks.

Also wanted to add, I adore Ruthie for so many reasons:

1. She made RW Hawaii interesting.
2. She came back for ONE RW/RR challenge, and in my eyes, redeemed her actions from RW Hawaii. I think that's what her goal was, she accomplished it, and I'd be surprised to see her on another Challenge anytime soon, though I would love to see her on one again.
3. Through these two shows, she showed what the RW was supposed to be about, learning and growing. Corny, I know, but I'm sick of the spoiled brats on RW the past few seasons.

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

02-08-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
6. "Panic attacks"
I know what you mean about the attacks, Mon. I have had some panic attacks, a few very serious, and they were never like Frankie's. However, that being said, some peeps do have them like that. Mind you, I think it's all BS and a way to get more attention, but they do have them like that. Sad, huh?

Frankie stood out to me from the promos and just by her look alone. After the show started and her 'true' self emerged, I'm not that into her. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she evolves over the course of the show. Maybe seeing her BF will put some things into perspective for us!

02-08-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Panic attacks"
I understand what you are saying, and by no means do I wish a panic attack on anyone! IMHO Frankie's exaggerating hers though. I guess when I watched I was thinking, "THAT is a panic attack?"

Mon

02-09-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Panic attacks"
This is in regards to Frankie's desperate cry for attention. Did you notice (from the episode where she's explaining herself to her BF) how Frankie gets 'upset' and immediately either runs for one of the guys OR she has this shiteating grin on her face.

It's really pissing me off anymore!! I mean, c'mon, can't anybody see that she's faking and just needing everybody's attention? Puh-leeze!!

*waves to Mon!*

02-09-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Panic attacks"
Yeah, like a said, she's a drama queen. Should make for an interesting season at least. We could probably make a drinking game out of Frankie's antics alone.

*Waves back*
Mon

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •