The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The dirt on Clay"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The dirt on Clay"
There was an article in this morning's Raleigh News & Observer, detailing the results of a search into Clay's past. I know all of his fans will be crushed to learn that he is not as squeaky-clean as he might seem.

You see, Clay got busted in 1998 for...speeding.

There you have it. Read for yourself:

http://newsobserver.com/features/story/2424043p-2256073c.html

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The dirt on Clay managerr 04-09-03 1
   RE: The dirt on Clay dajaki 04-09-03 7
 RE: The dirt on Clay lilgypsy 04-09-03 2
 RE: The dirt on Clay greeneyes 04-09-03 3
 RE: The dirt on Clay survivorscott 04-09-03 4
 RE: The dirt on Clay Femme 04-09-03 5
 CLAY SHOULD BE EXPELLED !!!!! katem 04-09-03 6
 RE: The dirt on Clay Q 04-10-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
*gasp* How horrible! I hope he disclosed his past to the AI Producers. In the meantime, I urge everyone to vote for Squeaky clean Carmen! You know she never got caught speeding. In fact, she probably can't drive yet!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
Does anyone else remember that the Miss America who won the year after Vanessa Williams won, and was subsequently dethroned due to the dirty pictures, was a Mormon girl from Utah? Her response to being chosen was, "Well, you know I don't have any skeletons in my closet!"

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
OMG! The horror of it!! who would have thought..... Do you think this will affect the results show tonight?

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
Bebo:

Thanks so much for this info. I am so completely disillusioned with Clay now. How dare he pretend to be such a humble, good Christian sweet guy with his terrible past! I'm not sure I can ever look at him the same again. (Sarcasm, of course, full intended. After all, I've got to get in that mode to do the summary for tonight's episode of the Bacholor.)

By the way, love your new sig line. It suits you perfectly.

And just had to also add, that I was trying to vote last night, and at 8:20 or so Central time, Clay and Ruben's lines were busy. But I could easily get through on every one else's line, for whatever that might be worth.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
If I was Corey I would be suing!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
What kind of role models are we propping up for our children? A speeder? He should be so ashamed.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "CLAY SHOULD BE EXPELLED !!!!!"
He was speeding? That is just morally wrong, FUX is not one of those networks that allow it's reality TV contestants to be involved in criminal and immoral activities.

Oh wait, we are talking about FUX. Nevermind

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The dirt on Clay"
I read this in the N&O as well Bebo. And after my run in with Crazed Clay fans in Cary this weekend I seem to be inundated with Clay everywere I go. It was funny watching the tween girls basking in his reflective glory, LOL. They were all talking about him and how they know his aunt and aren't they cool, etc etc.

It was good for a laugh.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •