The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a ##### she is!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Iceland15 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iceland15 Click to send private message to Iceland15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a ##### she is!"
Can you believe that someone who dates 25 strangers to be on television criticizes the 2 virgins on the show. It's called morality. Not everyone is as loose as she is. And where was she? Every other person in the past had to come back and face the rejected suitors. But she was "unavailable". What a coward!I hope she gets a cold sore and dysentery. You can have her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a ##### she is! consise10 02-23-05 1
 RE: What a ##### she is! Spidey 02-23-05 2
   RE: What a ##### she is! Iceland15 02-23-05 3
       RE: What a ##### she is! consise10 02-23-05 4
   RE: What a ##### she is! ilovezoe 02-24-05 6
       RE: What a ##### she is! Bebo 02-24-05 7
   RE: What a ##### she is! Sophie 02-27-05 9
 RE: What a ##### she is! Kelly_Smith 02-24-05 5
   RE: What a ##### she is! consise10 02-25-05 8
   RE: What a ##### she is! TDeniseS 03-02-05 13
       RE: What a ##### she is! woiwod 03-02-05 14
       RE: What a ##### she is! consise10 03-02-05 15
 RE: What a ##### she is! cacheebabe 03-01-05 10
 RE: What a ##### she is! ladyleah03 03-01-05 11
   RE: What a ##### she is! Iceland15 03-01-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
You are probably right in what you are saying Iceland15,but can you please tell me who you are refering to,as I am from Downunder.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
It's called morality.

No, it's not. It's called virginity. It may be your definition of sexual morality, but it's not mine and it's not everyone's.

Some people believe sexual compatibility is essential in a marriage. I am one of them. And I am not immoral, sexually or otherwise. If Jen thinks it's weird and that for that reason they're not her type, that's her preroggative.

As for not showing up, I did think that was odd. But who's to say she didn't have to work in Chicago that day or the next?

02-23-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iceland15 Click to send private message to Iceland15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
I still can't agree. If she simply said it as you did, maybe. However, I recall her saying that it was "weird" or "strange" which seems disrespectful, at least. As to your reference that she had to work. I hope she has a better excuse than that as it is weak. I'm sure that appearing is part of the responsibility of being on the show. She simply didn't show as all the others have in the past. Gutless is the word.

02-23-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
Iceland so it was Jen you are refering to?

Being a virgin these days is a rarity especially amongst men.However there is absolutely nothing wrong with having that status-if it is what you choose.In fact, I applaud it.

Personally I believe in sex before marriage,as it gives you the experience neccecary to know what the hell it`s all about before you take the plunge into the eternity stakes with your husband or wife.It also allows you to get out all your wants needs and desires for other men/women before settling down with the one and only.At least that has been my experience.Everyone is different.

ilovezoe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-24-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovezoe Click to send private message to ilovezoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
Spidey,
Do you ever agree with ANYONE?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
This forum is about discussing the show, not other posters. Please refrain from making negative comments about other posters.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-05 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Spidey,
I admire your ability to speak your mind. *smooches*
And I agree that her choosing not to keep those men based on their virginity makes sense. I believe what she actually said was that those beliefs were just "too stringent" for her. If she doesn't agree with those basic beliefs, she wouldn't have a lasting relationship with them.

"You're our Lady of Romance." ~Nookie

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
I'm not so sure we can start calling her "loose" for the comment but yeah, it was a little disrespectful. She could have worded it in a much nicer way than she did. I don't equal virginity to morality AT ALL, but people make their choices and it's nobody else's business.

02-25-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
Iceland15 is entitled to their opinion as is spidey,who did unusually get a little fired up in their post,but I agree with you Kelly_Smith in that they could have worded it a little more tactfully than that.

Further to my comments on the subject,having thought this one through a little more,I will say that I, often regardless of my past experiences, as a married woman, am often tempted outside my relationship to my husband,to pleasures of the flesh.
I think It`s perfectly normal(and believe me I have agonised about it for a real long time).

The thing is, we aren`t the same person we were once married.We evolve as human beings and change over time and as one wise person said the only permanancy is change.
What do others out there think?

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
The problem may been that Jerry was a "softie" in the bedroom. That's the only other explanation as to why he was dumped so fast. That's the down-side of dating women that have been around the block....the comparison factor. And obviously, Jerry didn't measure up......now that I think about it....that's probably it! And yes she is that shallow! If she wanted stud service, she should have chose Ryan or some other beefy looking guy.

I am still DONE with this series...that was the straw that broke the camel's back in the worst way.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
That is a totally ridiculous comment.

03-02-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
You are so funny TDeniseS!

Jen is a tramp,there`s no doubt about that! And if she judged Jerry on his bedroom performance,then she`s just as bad as a slutty guy who does that to women! I bet she`s been found out as to her "very useless" bedroom manner with all of her X partners.

Hell maybe that`s the real reason she`s been with so many herself,they didn`t find HER remotely attractive in bed!

cacheebabe 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cacheebabe Click to send private message to cacheebabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
my hubby called her cheap, I just feel sorry for her and worse all those darling men she played head games this girl needs a doctor fast!

ladyleah03 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladyleah03 Click to send private message to ladyleah03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
i can't believe i wasted my time even watching this crazy girl. I don't think she knows what she wants and apparently never will. Shame on ABC for using her again after she and Andrew called it quits. Quit bringing all the losers back and go for some new exciting normal people. I think all Jen wanted this go around was publicity.

03-01-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: What a ##### she is!"
Add tease to the list of her traits. I'm surprised that no one else has mentioned her cowardice in not facing her suitors on the men tell all show. What a loser she is.I wouldn't even watch the last show. I guess she strung everyone along.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •